TTC #2 and struggling

I have been taking fertilAid this cycle which has vitex in it but will run out tomorrow.

That's great :) Hope your dpo goes past tomorrow :)

Love reading about the positives...gives me a twinge of hope...I am 11 DPO today and I broke and tested = BFN! However, I do seem to have (phantom) symptoms...back pains, fatigue, unsettled stomach! *Sighs* hate the tricks my mind plays on me. I am done testing till AF is supposed to show on Tuesday.

BFN again this am- no af yet though.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/37265e//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Bug, this thread is proof that you're not out until AF arrives!

Paradise, boo to the BFN! I'm like you and keep over thinking symptoms! I swear I've been feeling nauseous the past few days!

Bug I still have lots of hope for you :)

Paradise I hope the symptoms are building up for bfp x

thank ladies- we shall see what tomorrow brings

Morning all! Hope everyone had a good weekend and AFs stayed well away!

Ive woken up this morning properly feeling like AF is going to arrive soon. Temp has dipped to 35.75, and my uterus feels full and heavy. Went to the loo just now and fully expected to see some spotting but just got a load of creamy CM. Still convinced AF is arriving though ....

Don't think of the witch Srbj :flower:
Have you tested?

Hey ladies! Joining this board with my fingers crossed for all of you still in for this month!! I'm out already but we're starting temp charts and possibly OV testing with hopes for august! We've been trying since March/April after a m/c in January and we have 1 healthy almost 4 year old daughter.

Hi Krakir :hi: GL and I hope you get your bfp in August. Sorry to read you had a mc in January :(

Just a quickie before I go to sleep to say that AF arrived just before bed tonight as I suspected it would do.

BOOO. GL this cycle! Bring on April 2015 Babies :) :flower:

so AF STILL isn't here.. my body is apparently still messed up - three days of on/of spotting.. now 5 days of Af cramping. So frustrated.

Sorry srbjbex xxx

Sorry srbjbex...i'm in the same boat as you, AF started today. Onwards and Upwards...I will be on Clomid this cycle as well, thinking of trying Robitussin this cycle as my cm was totally absent this cycle!

Thanks ladies! Onwards and upwards hey! Paradise - cycles buddies! When do you normally ov? I'm normally around CD16.

Bug -any news? Have you tested again?

Sharnw - when do you expect to ov this cycle?

Hi ladies, mind if I join?

We started ttc last October as we too wanted a two year age gap. Got a bfp right on schedule first month ttc but had a mmc at 12 weeks in January. Was such a devastating time and have been ttc for 6 months since and nothing. It's such a hard journey.

Currently 7dpo but I have a short lp since the mmc and af usually comes 10dpo so no doubt she will fly in just in time for the weekend when we are away at a wedding!!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->