TTC #2 and struggling

Bug I still have hope for you :) ;)

Srb I am hoping within the next couple of days. My ovaries are hurting. I may have cysts on them or they are super huge ready to pop out eggs lol.

Hi Mrs W :hi:
GL in your tww and I hope you get your sticky bfp. Sorry to ready about your mmc :hugs:

My cycles are irregular and my LP are short from bf. I stopped bf last month and I am taking clomid. So not sure what my cycles are up to now.

Thanks sharnw. I didn't know bf could give you short lp, that's interesting. I'm not bf anymore but maybe it's a related hormone that's high in me and usually high in bf or something.

Hi bug! X

I think high prolactins (spelling?) is the cause for short LP in bf.
It could be the same for you x

Hey Mrs W :) :)

I haven't tested again... still spotting a little bit on and off. Started a new job today so luckily haven't been devoting ALL of my attention to thinking about it today lol... might test again in the morning if nothing has changed.

I feel let down every month that I don't get a :bfp: and I think it stems from the fact that I know I have been pregnant before and I get caught up in over analizing everything. Each month I say, "But this month feels different than last month" and then end up crushed when i get :bfn:

I am 7dpo this cycle and have my finger, toes, arms, legs and eyes crossed that this is our month.

FireWire, I feel exactly the same! Good luck.

Sharnw I had my prolactin tested on cd21 with progesterone so we will soon find out! Hoping not but at least if they could diagnose an issue we could fix it.

Bug maybe the spotting is implantation given that af is late. Any symptoms? Good luck!!

FireWire GL when you start testing :flower:

MrsW GL with your test results x

Af finally showed her ugly face. on to August...

Sorry to hear that Bug. AF seems to be out in force this month. Here's hoping that she stays away for us all in August.

Sorry bug. The day you finally know is horrible. Treat yourself to a nice alcoholic drink of choice or some chocolate! I started buying myself an af present each month although I haven't done it recently but I might if she arrives this weekend. At least you know now and can move on with your next cycle. Good luck xx

I'm 9 dpo today and since I have a short lp at the moment af will probably come tomorrow so I'm waiting. Don't want to play this game anymore!

MrsW - have you been to the docs then if you have had your prolactin and progesterone tested? me and OH have decided we are giving it 2 more cycles then we are going to see a GP. But I am nervous they are just going to shoo me away and say there is nothing wrong as I already have a child!

Srb, yes I've been going regularly and I think they just want to get rid of me so have agreed to the tests haha! I went in a few cycle after my mmc becuase first two times I got pregnant first cycle trying and I just felt something was wrong since I wasn't getting pregnant suddenly.

My dr agreed to do swobs for infection one cycle, blood tests another cycle and finally a scan if still no news. I've had my 21 day progesterone and prolactin checked (not got results yet), lh and fsh being checked Monday and a scan being booked but not sure when yet.

I'd def go in and get the ball rolling. X

Ps - they told me at first they wouldn't do anything until I had been trying 2 years but I wouldn't accept that and just kept going back!! If I hadn't got preg so easily in the past I'd have waited longer but I think they know I had a point, plus I only have one ovary and I'm almost 34.

I may be jumping the gun, but I think I had EWCM for the first time since my MC in May tonight! It was watery earlier and it has began to change! I guess we will see what tomorrow brings!!

I love the AF present too!! I may have to start doing that! Lol

Hi ladies! sorry I have been MIA. Quietly going to read your posts to catch up now :flower:

Bug I hope your af will start to lighten down now x

Mrs W I hope af stays away :af:

Mcw YAY for ewcm :sex: for you :)

Sharnw- definitely!! Lol have you O'd yet?? I have such a good feeling about all of us for August!

I haven't Ov'd yet :( hoping in the next 2 days I Ov and no longer ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->