TTC #2 and struggling

Yay!"feels like the next cycle is in full flow for everyone! Get:sex: guys!

We had 2 BFP s on this thread in July so we need at least another 2 in august!

Bd is going to be sore tomorrow. My tear from giving birth is grazed open. It stings like a B<**~!! I hope I didn't open it. I tried to have a look with a little mirrow but the old scar stings too much to open and have a look. It's between the vagina and anus area. Sorry for tmi...

Ouch sharnw! Be careful. Don't bd if it's painful....don't want you to do more damage. A night off will be fine!

Srb - fingers crossed for at least 2 August bfps!!

Sharn - ouch that sounds really painful, you poor thing. Make sure to take it easy x

Afm 10dpo today and af due today. Going to a wedding my brother in law is getting married. X

I think I'm going to hold off bd now. It's not worth it :|
Thanks ladies :flower:

MrsW have a lovely time at the wedding :flow:

have a great time at the wedding Mrs W!!!

Srb- lets go for more than two for August... i say.. all of us! :) :) :)

My graze/split is better today. Thank god! I was beginning to feel afraid to wipe from going to the toilet :blush: :haha:
Hope everyone is well :)
I got a positive opk :happydance:

Hubby and I were TTC on and off for 5 years. Didn't use protection at all. I was completely convinced that I would never have a kid with him (I have a son by another man) and to make matters worse, it turned me into a raiging b*tch! I to felt like my son wasn't enough for me. :( it was awful! I finally "gave up" and just quit worrying about it, within 1 month, I WAS PREGNANT! I am now 31 weeks with my baby girl <3 hang in there. And I know it's easier said than done, but it really works, if you quit worrying and let nature take it's course ;)
Good luck!

Excellent news Sharnw! Will be chart stalking you!

Mrs w- did AF arrive? How was the wedding?

Gabrielle - thanks for sharing your story and giving us all hope!

Yayy!! Congrats on the positive opk!! I didn't temp at all this weekend, but Thursday and Friday had some ewcm and today it seems to be back to creamy?? I will temp Monday morning to see if it is elevated.. I'm thinking I MaY have O'd this weekend maybe??

I'm a little bumbed.. I temped this morning bc I woke up early and it's still now and no more ewcm:( af is due aug 10th so I have to O by the 30th to have a long enough luetal phase to even have a chance :(

Hey can i join i'm also ttc #2 will be going into 7th cycle 10dpo today & bfn. Took 5 years with my first ds conceived him with help of clomid as had low ovukation levels whatever that means. Suffered from severe hyperemesis all the way in pregnancy til end hence big 5 year gap. Then went off pill last year & conceived second cycle was pleasantly shocked it happened so fast but mc at 8 weeks waited 3 cycles & started ttc again & no luck since. I have regular cucles, use opks etc thinking of starting temping next cycle & taking agnus castus

Excuse my spelling errors using iphone

Mcw FX FX FX you Ov real soon! X

Hi Mom2Sam :wave:
Sorry you had a ms last year :( I really hope this month is your lucky month :hug:

I may be 2dpo. Temps are inaccurate. LO has been waking up ALOT. So not sure if my temps are meant to be higher or lower. Hope she sleeps through tonight.

Well ladies, my temp was .7 higher today than yesterday! I think it takes three high temps for crosshairs on ff, but I'm thinking/hoping I o yesterday.

Thanks looks like will be going onto 7th cycle tested today 11/12dpo bfn starting agnus castus from cd1 this time. Had mid cycle spotting last cycle & 2 2/3 cycles before that spotting few days before af, this cycle late ovulation so hopefully it'l just regulate everything & give me a bfp soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->