TTC #2 and struggling

Mcw yay have a good tww :dance:

Mom2Sam I hope you get a surprise bfp. If you don't... I hope the vitex works well for you. Will be stalking you for that :)

Fingers crossed this morning wasn't a fluke temp!! When will you be testing?? I'm going to start maybe next Wednesday at 10 dpo

cd 6 for me... ho hum... could time move any slower?? lol

I'm going to start testing this Monday coming :)
Oh don't tell me about fluke temps hahah. I think my temps are flukes haha x

Bug :wave: can't wait for you to O :)

sharn- looking at your chart it looks like you timed everything really well! I really hope this is it for you!

Bug - tell me about it! Cd8 here and time really is dragging. I think I will ov this time next week which still seems ages away!

Sharnw - I agree your timing looks good this month. Bet you don't hold out that long to test!

Mcw - keeping everything crossed for you this month x

Welcome mom2sam - sorry to hear about your loss. It was around 7 months of trying where I got really down. Now I feel like I dont have the energy to be down all the time anymore. Tried to shift my mentality to it WILL happen we just don't know when!

anyone have exciting plans coming up soon (other than testing lol)... it is a long weekend here this coming weekend but im unfortunatley working

Thanks Srb x :flower:

Bug, My OH is going back to work on Thursday, so I drop him off at the airport and he will be away for 2 weeks. That's exciting :haha: :rofl:
Oh oh... My sisters baby is due today, so any day now :) Now that's exciting :happydance:

Ooo sharnw that is exciting!

We have nothing too exciting planned. My parents are coming to visit and they are bringing my grandparents who will be seeing our new house for the first time since we moved in May so I am looking forward to seeing them.

Srb that sounds lovely for your parents visiting with your grandparents :)

Ugh I started herbalife today. It's a nutritional weight loss program. I feel sick from taking my vitex, b complex and the herbalife multi vitamins and weight loss pills. Very nauseous :sick:
I'll scrap the b complex and vitex and stick with the herbalife pills from now on I think :|

sharnw- I used a different weight loss supplement last year and I found that for the first few days I felt VERY sick to my stomach and I remember thinking, "I can't do this!" but after a few days I got used to it and it didn't make me sick at all anymore. Maybe that is similar?

anyways, I always try to stay busy in the TWW and even before O just to keep me from going crazy and stressing! My hubby works 3rd shift so during the week we don't get much quality time, but he has the next two weeks off starting on the 3rd (next monday) for their summer shutdown!:) We are going on a little get away to the mall of america and enjoy some time away for two days, and then the next weekend after that we are taking the kids to st louis. So I have some things coming up:) Then I start school on the 25th and have full time online classes on top of my work, so that will definitely keep me busy!

Mcw thank you that made me feel better :)

Wow you are going to have so much fun :) you will be very busy to even think about the tww. I'm jealous haha x

Unfortunately all this isn't happening until 11dpo and I will probably test at 8 dpo so I still may go crazy lol and our St. Louis trip isn't until after Af, but I find that it still helps to have things to look forward to!

I wish somebody was testing soon to satisfy my addiction lol

So myself and DH are TTC #2 and recently we have been TTC as we were WTT for at least a year as we were getting married and then going on honeymoon abroad for 2 weeks to USA.

As the wedding started approaching I noticed that my periods we very short, and I worked it out at 22 days per cycle.

So I last started my period on 06th July and ovulated on 18th July, I have attached a pic of test as you may think otherwise. My period came yesterday so that is a 9 day luteal phase which is not good when TTC as it can be more difficult to sustain a pregnancy in the early weeks.

I'm really devestated that as soon as started TTC my cycles went from perfectly normal to really weird as soon as we were ready, my body started playing up

I have no idea why my cycles would have changed so dramatically, nothing in my lifestyle has ever changed. I'm not particularly stressed either, so I don't think stress has a part to play.

I am now back to testing for ovulation every day so I can try and figure out my luteal phase, we conceived our son easily and now I am worrying about conceiving #2.

Mcw Oooo ok. Well I hope you manage to stay sane until 8dpo lol
I need to try and stay sane too :( it's so hard not to test :brat:

Hi Aalex, my LP was very short from breastfeeding. I started taking vitex 2 months ago and last cycle my LP was 14 days.

I hope you find something that can help regulated your cycles. Vitex is pretty good for that. Sadly it doesn't work for some people. X

Oooo thank you shadow, I must baffled as to why my cycle has changed so much so quickly!

I will research vitex now, it may be worth getting. I'm hoping this is just a blip x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->