TTC #2 any one wanna be buddies!!

Nimbec- I am 4 dpo today! and I am going to start testing with the Ic's in about 3-4 days now.

Angelbaby- are you getting morning sickness at all? I know when I had my Little Girl I was sick almost up until the 3 trimester.

I can't wait for you ladies to get your :bfp:! :happydance: Get :sex: and let those suckers swim :spermy:

I do have MS all ready and it was the same with my DD, but I can handle it just as long as my bean is growing healthy. I have a bit of a could though and hope I will be better by Monday when i have to move in. :wacko:

Angelbaby the ms sucks i had hyperemesis right up until about 30 weeks lol! hoping i don't get that this time. FX it stays bearable for you!

I started with having a cold yesterday and today I felt feverish and had strong smelling urine (sorry tmi). Went to the doctor and was diagnosed with a uti and prescribed low dose of antibiotics. I don't like to use them, but the infection can cause more problems if I don't treat it quickly. Ugh, hate it!

Oh no angelbaby hope you're ok and have a speedy recovery.

Thanks nimbec i stil havnt had positive opk but temp was back to normal this morning although i had broken sleep and not sure if i fell asleep while temping but the thermometer was off so i did it again and iv 2 temps to go by so we'l see

angel baby i used to be a nurse and i agree def better to take them than not! fx you recover super quick!!!

Scissors booo for the neg opk i can so relate to falling asleep i'm knackered. i temped for the first time this morning just to see if i can get into a routine i know i'm at end of cycle but the figure was simular to what it used to be at the dpo so fx it will be ok!

BFN again here today i really don't know why i torture myself!! I now am going to wait ....honest....yeh right that is until i sit on the loo tomorrow morning lol lol!!! \\\

opk's arrived now too so am doing them as well incase my prediction of my cycle is well and truly off....

hope everyone is ok and having a nice weekend?

Hey everyone,

Sorry I've been missing for a few days, been feeling so poorly :sick: I've got sinusitis now which is horrible and really painful.

It's good to catch up on all of your news, as a few of you are nearing 14 dpo hopefully we will get a few more bfps to celebrate!!

I'm hoping to ov in the next few days! I'm using opks although I've never had a + so we'll just keep bding every other day and keep my fingers crossed!!

Angelbaby- Ya morning sickness sucks, hopefully it doesn't last to long this time, uti's are not good, I hate them so much hope you start feeling better soon!! lol

Sissors- To bad for your neg opk :(

Nimbec- Sorry for your BFN, Hopefully tomorrow is better and you see that second line!

MrsW11- Aw hopefully you feel better too. Being sick doesn't help.

AFM- Just patiently waiting to test, Hope every one is having a good weekend.!! I think I am going to test on Monday which is 7 dpo for me Fx!

Butterfly i really hope you get your bfp on monday but dont lose hope if its a bfn as 7dpo is stil early.

Nimbec sorry about your bfn. I usually get af before i get a chance to test as i hate the dissapointment so i wait till af is due.

Mrsw11 we must be very close on cycle days! Hope you're not feelibg too bad. I woke up feeling like i was coming down with something too so hopefully i dont get anything.

Im losing hope for this month already. Even though im still getting small amounts of ewcm its not as much as i had last month. Hopefully i get positive opk 2day

Sissors- Thanks, Ya it is still to early i know but i need to feed my addiction lol and 7 dpo sounded better to test then 4 or 5 dpo where i would def get a BFN anyway lol. And nothing may show up for me until after AF is due if I get that far because with my first i can't remember how far along i was I think I was 3 weeks along and I saw a faint line on a FRER so went to the hospital and sure enough very very faint positive

Also Sissors- I have hope for you, Fx that you get your + opk!

Angelbaby- How is it going with you?

Scissors I hope you get your +opk and that you will get a bfp soon.

Butterfly, I can't wait for you to test and fx you get a bfp this week!

I am getting ready to move into the house tomorrow. I do have lower back pain so think I will have to be careful and also decided not to carry my toddler around too much anymore. Gosh, it's going to be a crazy busy day tomorrow.

Angelbaby- Very excited for you, and hope everything goes good with your moving to the new house! I kinda wish i was moving lol.

AFM- so this morning I woke up with kinda like twitches or spasms in my lower right abdominal can't really describe it and its still doing it, its beginning to be annoying, what do you ladies think it is?

Scissors have you had a positive opk today? I haven't grrrr!! I've got ewcm now too so I'm thinking ov is coming soon!! Hope you've had yours hun xx

Butterfly I'm not sure what that can be? Maybe just a nerve or muscle twitching? Can't wait for you to test!!

Angel, good luck with the move, hope it all goes well.

Took a IC this morning and I think faint faint line but It could just be line eyes. will test again tomorrow.

Any thing new with anyone?

Oh butterfly i hope it is your bfp! Could the twinges have been implantation? Il be dying to check back 2moro to hopefully hear your good news.

Angelbaby defo take it easy although dont know how while hubby is away. Hope your move is going well x

Mrsw11 still no positive but the line is almost positive so id say il get it 2moro but not much ewcm so not very hopefull.

I also had my highest temp all month this morning but i had only 2 hours sleep when i took temp and i had a few glasses of wine lastnight so dont know if that makes a difference. I might post my chart and see what you think

Angelbaby i just noticed your bfp photo love it. I have my bfp pregnant photo in my sons memory box! People think im mad but to me it was the first photo of ds!

Butterfly it looks to me like u have implantation dip on your chart! eek fx its a stronger positive tomorrow can't wait to hear!

angelbaby hope the move is going ok and you are managing some rest!

Scissors sounds exciting...what does ff thing - def post chart so we can see :thumbup:

mrs w have u had a positive opk yet? fx it comes soon for you.

As for me bfn again today i'm now 99% sure i'm out :( oh well started temping now, opk's bought & docs appt booked for wednesday as last time i didnt 0 alone and needed c,omid so i want them to do a 21 day test to see if i infact am 0ing busy busy.

Ooh butterfly I hope this is your bfp!! I find ic faint positives are positives as negative on them there is def nothing to see!! Can't wait for tomorrow's update!!

Scissors woo hoo great news! Now just to catch the egg!!

Nope still no ov here that I know of, only relying on opks though.

How many dpo are you nimbec? Ill join you temping next cycle if we don't get our bfps this month xx

Ok heres my chart i know it looks like iv alot of ewcm days but it was mainly water cm with a small bit of ewcm so i just put it down as ew. Last month i had temp spike same day as positive opk but temps were crazy il try post it aswel

Attachments

• chartgraph_module-2.jpg
    chartgraph_module-2.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 3
Ok so this is last months, crazy isnt it!

Nimbec hopefully you are o'ing, if not at least you are going to the docs and geting it sorted but dont count yourself out just yet. How many dpo are you?

Mrsw what cd are you? Have you any other signs of o? last month i was really hopefull because i had so many signs and plenty of ewcm around when i got positive opk and then after i was hopefull that it would be my lucky month but obviously it wasnt, now this month i have no hope i dont have many signs of o so just want to skip to next month and try again!

Attachments

• chartgraph_module-3.jpg
    chartgraph_module-3.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh