• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #2 any one wanna be buddies!!

brilliant scissors i will do - daft question but i guess you just do the same thing but other orophis? ;)

Yea nimbec exact same. Hopefully that works better for you. I had a very broken sleep lastnight only getting 1 - 2 hours sleep at a time so took my temp at a few different times and there was a drastic difference between them so obviously it does make a difference!

Thanks scissors! That's interesting to know about your temps last night too! X

I am 12 dpo as to what FF says but From last months I should be 13 dpo af should of showed up and nothing, took internet strips and I really think i see something but took FRER and nothing I don't think :( then took a OPK and its dark but not as dark. guess see what tomorrow brings

I got these lines on my FRER this morning. :) :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 5
Yay mrsswaffer i tottally see it! Congratulations! How many dpo are you?

Butterfly good news af hasnt showed yet, how are your temps doing? Cant see your chart for some reason. Did you have your doc appointment yet?

Im 7dpo according to ff but i think i could be 8dpo as i think i o'd evening time the day before ff says i o'd. I was having an lp of 8 days so if that hasnt changed af will show tommorro or tuesday so heres hopeing the vit b6 works and i get my bfp too. I am really happy for you guys but im starting to get a little bit jealous and sad that its not me! Is that really selfish?

11DPO today. :) AF was due tomorrow, but it doesn't look like that's happening!

Following :flow::flow::flow::flow:

My 1st time ttc since my daughter was born 8 1/2 months ago.
I "think" Im 3dpo

<3

Gongrats again mrsswaffer! You should do a digi tommorrow so you can see the 'pregnant' on the screen. Best feeling ever!

Welcome sharnw and good luck x

I am 12 dpo as to what FF says but From last months I should be 13 dpo af should of showed up and nothing, took internet strips and I really think i see something but took FRER and nothing I don't think :( then took a OPK and its dark but not as dark. guess see what tomorrow brings

Butterfly, wait a day or two and try again. You may just have implanted late and therefore not a clear positive. I keep my fingers crossed for you. :hugs:

I got these lines on my FRER this morning. :) :happydance:

Yay! Congratulations!!!!! Maybe try a digi tomorrow. :happydance:

Yay mrsswaffer i tottally see it! Congratulations! How many dpo are you?

Butterfly good news af hasnt showed yet, how are your temps doing? Cant see your chart for some reason. Did you have your doc appointment yet?

Im 7dpo according to ff but i think i could be 8dpo as i think i o'd evening time the day before ff says i o'd. I was having an lp of 8 days so if that hasnt changed af will show tommorro or tuesday so heres hopeing the vit b6 works and i get my bfp too. I am really happy for you guys but im starting to get a little bit jealous and sad that its not me! Is that really selfish?

Hang in there. You too will soon get your bfp. I have my fingers crossed for you! And no, it's not selfish to feel a little jealous and sad, but this time will pass too. :hugs:

So update from me:

So I am still waiting for the shower to be finished. I mean how long can it take to tile a shower?! MIL only stayed for the day I moved in and then went for the next morning. Can't expect much help from her though.

On a lighter note - my hubby is coming back on Tuesday after being away for 6 weeks!! can't wait and then on Wednesday I will have my second scan. Still have mixed emotions about this and only time will tell the outcome. :coffee:

I started potty training (slowly since she is still young actually, more introducing the potty) and my DD loves her potty. So we are progressing. I would love her to be off the diapers by the time the next baby comes.

Angelbaby are they only putting one tile on a day or something ?! Lol it does seem like a long time hope its done soon so you can get some order back in your house! Id say you cant wait for your hubby to come home and he'l be there with you for your scan. Good luck with the potty training, girls are usually quicker to get the hang of it so she should be well trained by the time baby arrives! Il be thinking of you on wednesday and look forward to hearing your good news xx

Angelbaby are they only putting one tile on a day or something ?! Lol it does seem like a long time hope its done soon so you can get some order back in your house! Id say you cant wait for your hubby to come home and he'l be there with you for your scan. Good luck with the potty training, girls are usually quicker to get the hang of it so she should be well trained by the time baby arrives! Il be thinking of you on wednesday and look forward to hearing your good news xx

Yeah, I think it's a tiny tile a day.........................:dohh:

I am so excited to see my hubby again and to share my bed.....................:blush:

Thank you, I think DD will get the hang of it and seems like she does like her potty. Every morning she goes to sit on it.

Thanks, I will keep you updated on my scan on Wednesday.

Mrsswaffer- CONGRATS!! i totally see the second line :)

Angelbaby- I bet you are excited to see your hubby! I know I would be My hubby left me for 3 months at a time when we first started seeing each other. It sucks. Ya potty training "Fun" lol but as soon as you know it, it will be done and you won't have to worry about it any more. :) GL

AFM- no af yet, Took another internet strip and its not any darker. but I screwed up again this morning I Think. I was at 98.00 yesterday and When I took it today it said 97.10 is that right, Or did I shut it off too fast after it beeped? what do you guys think? Angelbaby, hopefully that is what happened and i implanted late. But I have a feeling that AF is just around the corner.

Hi all

Congrats mrs waffer a definite positive yay!!! How exciting!!!

Butterfly I agree hang on in there and hopefully the witch won't show!! Fx!!

Scissors I totally get how u feel I'm the same - my heart sank a little too :( irrational I know and I'm super happy for everyone!!

Angel gosh they are taking for ever!!! Great news on hubby being nearly home :) and fx for the scan :)

As for me BFN today so I'm out :( roll on next cycle - poor timing as my period is due the day of my wedding :0 !!!

Not sure I'm going to temp this cycle as I'm getting a 21 day test again to see if I O'd and ill do opk's - knowing me ill temp as won't be able to not be in control lol!!

Welcome to te new lady I'm sorry I can't remember your name I'm on phone so can't scroll through xx

Thank you girlies. I don't have any CBD tests, but may well invest. I've used all my good ones now and only have ICs! Hehe! :p

Butterfly your temps are dropping a bit but that doesnt mean anything until af shows, which hopefully it wont!

Nimbec why are you counting yourself out already? How many dpo are you, it might just be too early! Bummer though if your next af is due on your wedding day. You obviously dont mind not being able to drink at your wedding if you do get preg. I dont drink much but i defo want to be able to drink on my wedding day!

Thanks guys. I still cannot believe it. :wacko: It only seems a few weeks ago that I was pregnant with my son! I'll be pregnant this Christmas for the second one in a row. And - I started 2013 pregnant, and I'll end it pregnant! So weird!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->