• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #2 any one wanna be buddies!!

Hi all

Congrats Squrial too!!

Well the witch has shown up today! grrrr :( Oh well lets hope i'm preggy for my wedding on Jan 4th - I could really do without being on my period!!! Interestingly my LP has always been 14 days but this month it was shorter unless i 0'd at a different time but going on opk's and 21 day prog test my lp is shorter....interesting!

Butterfly so sorry to see the Witch go u too :( We are cycle buddies tho as she got me today too so hopefully this will be our month & everyone elses too!! fx!!

Mrs waffer did u test again to watch the lines get darker? Or was I just a POAS addict? ;)

Congrats squirrel! She hasnt been on here for a while i think.

Boo that the witch has shown for you both butterfly and nimbec hope you get a nice xmas pressie with bfp's!

Im starting to go crazy symptom spotting when i know its too early for preg symptoms. I was really nausous this morning and almost got sick but im sure it was more to do with eating way too much pizza lastnight and being really tired. I was also a bit emotional watching sofia the first this morning... Like wtf! Its a childs cartoon what is wrong with me?! I was super hot during the night aswel but dont want to let myself think i could be preg coz its so dissapointing when temp drops and af shows!

Yeah, I'm POAS every morning on my remaining ICs to run them down. Hehe! <3 The lines are getting darker. :)

Yay mres waffer great news!

Scissors ooooh i really hope they are preggy symptoms fx for you!! Not long to wait now you are 8dpo! temps still look good so far too!

The witch is being really cruel to me i have awful cramps :(

Nimbec- ya The witch showed her face for both of us ugh!! I go to the gyno Thursday and I bout 2 more fertility books to read the one I'm reading is very good so far! Hope we get our BFP for Xmas :)

Sissiors- your chart does look good!! And the symptoms sounds promising too, hope this is your month :)!! I can't wait to here what your results are when you start testing! When are you going to start testing?

Hey girls I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving.

Temp is down a bit this morning so im losing hope! If it goes back up in the morning il do a test then il be 10 dpo 2moro do you think thats too early?

scissors your temps look great! :)

better than mine lol. I dont even think I Ov'd :(
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/39109c//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I didn't temp before my opks tests :dohh: so i don't know whats going on! :huh:

Thanks sharnw thats the great thing about temping its shows you did o!

I just found out my friend is nearly 6 weeks preg! She's in work so cant talk till later. Im dying to find out everything... She had said before she wanted to wait untill she finished college in 2015 before she got preg. Im so excited! And im praying i get my bfp 2moro so we will be due close together!

Hows everyone doing?

sissors- some people get a late implantation, Implantation can occur 6-12 after O so I think you are still in the good until AF arrives, I would test. :) im hoping for you BFP as well FX ya my cousin just found out she is 6 weeks as well after 5 years of trying she found out her tubes were blocked and she had a 3 month time frame to get PG until they were blocked again and I think this month was her last month.. So happy for her.

Angel baby- how are you doing are you showing yet? :) Gosh Im so excited for all you that got your BFP!!

Butterfly thats great news about your cousin, i love hearing stories like that!

Angelbaby thinking of you today xx

I think i might have gotten my bfp this morning?! I normally get digi tests but they are so dear so i got normal ones and it gave a horizontal line straight away so i was like wtf is that ment to mean but then it went to a very faint line (i think). I forgot to time it but its defo there after 10 mins dont know whether to count it as bfp or not.

Im gona post 3 pics and see what you think.... The first was soon after doing it the 2nd might have been after 10 mins or else very close to it and the 3rd was prob 30 mins after. So confused!

Attachments

• 20131204_062956-1.jpg
    20131204_062956-1.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 5
  • 20131204_063733-1.jpg
    20131204_063733-1.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 20131204_071522.jpg
    20131204_071522.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 3
Iv never used these ones before, could it be an evap line? Im 10dpo according to ff

Hallo ladies,

Just had my D & C. Baby didn't make it. I am heart broken and feel weak.

OMG Angelbaby i'm so so so so sorry :( snding you HUGE HUGE hugs xxxxxxxxx We are here for you!!!!

Scissors is it a grey or a pink line? If pink then def a pos and CONGRATS!!!!! If its grey maybe an indent line.......fx its pink for you. If i was you i'd buy a FRER for tomorrow morning and wish the time away between now and then!

Hi everyone else hope you are all ok, i'm packing the house ready to move today with crappy period pain!!!

Scissors it looks like a positive to me. Congrats

Angel baby I'm so sorry to here about the mc. I hope everything gets better and you get your bfp again soon.

Scissors, looks positive and congratulations! Xx

I am heart broken, but we decided not to wait and let nature do the thing. Doctor said we have to wait for three months, but we are going with the flow instead.

So will hopefully join you soon.

Oh angelbaby im so so sorry. I was hoping and praying that everything would be alright. I feel for you. Thankfully your hubby is home to be with you. We were told to wait 3 months aswel and we didnt and i got preg 2 months later. Really hope it doesnt take you long to get your bfp again xx :hug:

Thanks everyone it was pink and did show a bit before 10mins il do another one in the mornin and see what happens. I stil have one more of those tests and then i found a cb digi so dont know what one to use 2moro. Im tinged with a bit of guilt and sadness for angelbaby and those of you still waiting on your bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->