TTC #2 any one wanna be buddies!!

Happy new year everyone!

Butterfly good news on hubbys swimmers! Pity you have to wait till next month for you. Hope you get to the bottom of things and get your bfp soon.

Angelbaby hope you're keeping well, i think i had 2 af after my mc then got my bfp so hopefully it wont take you long and you'l have a sticky bean!

Im still pretty sick and have a cold aswel as feeling really tired. Finding it alot harder this time because i have to get up and look after my son when i feel like staying in bed all day!

It's so much harder second time scissors, I agree I've found the same. I'm feeling a bit better now, not sick anymore and have a bit more energy, but a few weeks ago I was really struggling. Rest as much as you can xx

Hopefully it won't take long now butterfly and time will fly to next cycle x

Sissors- I can just imagine it being tough, it's tough enough with one kid and being sick but pregnancy as well. Mrw11 is right get as much ready as you can. Hope you start feeling better Hun!

Ya I feel now that I know he is fine that things might go more smoothly cause I was worried for a long time, hope every thing is fine with me also, I am def going to start temping again cause not knowing when I O'd drove me crazy lol.

Mrs w and scissors, I hope you both will feel better soon. I find it hard with DD alone and just know it will be harder later on. With my last pregnancy it was hard, but since I had no nausea I didn't get the impact as hard as you ladies.

Butterfly, I want to chart after my first af as well and do the whole temping opk thing. At the moment it's hard since I don't know if I really O or if it's my body playing tricks on me.

Hi all sorry i've been away - i'm now a married lady YAY!!!! tested today 10dpo and BFN grrrrrrr i know there is still a few days but in my heart i know i'm out so on to the next cycle!

Sorry your feeling sick scissors its awful esp with a LO around!

Butterfly i agree temping is a good idea will help u know where you are a bit better!

Angelbaby hopefully you will get your normal cycles back asap!

Nimbec.........................................CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wedding:

Attachments

• Congratulations.gif
    Congratulations.gif
    68.4 KB · Views: 1
Hallo ladies,

How is everyone and what is news?

DH left yesterday and will be back in 5 weeks time. I feel kinda lonely now and the house feel so big and empty without him. :-(

I noticed that I have a lot of creamy cm and my cp is high and soft so think I might be gearing to O. It's been 7 days now that I've been without spotting, just sad that I can't dtd now and will have to wait for later on. Just hope af shows in the next 10 days or so, so that I can start charting.

Congrats nimbec, hope you had a fantastic day! Are you going on honeymoon? When i start to feel better im going to get stuck into my wedding plans.. i still have loads of time but want to be organized so when baby #2 arrives i wont have loads still to do.

Angelbaby you could start charting now, it may or may not show an o day but it couldnt hurt to start now. Hope you manage ok with hubby away. Does he have to work away alot? Id find that very hard, my hubby to be is a truck driver so does long hours but is generally home every night. The longest he has been away with work was 2 nights and that doesnt happen very often. We're always here if you feel lonely and need a chat xx

Congrats nimbec, hope you had a fantastic day! Are you going on honeymoon? When i start to feel better im going to get stuck into my wedding plans.. i still have loads of time but want to be organized so when baby #2 arrives i wont have loads still to do.

Angelbaby you could start charting now, it may or may not show an o day but it couldnt hurt to start now. Hope you manage ok with hubby away. Does he have to work away alot? Id find that very hard, my hubby to be is a truck driver so does long hours but is generally home every night. The longest he has been away with work was 2 nights and that doesnt happen very often. We're always here if you feel lonely and need a chat xx

Do you think it will be accurate enough because I will start tomorrow then. Hubby works 5 weeks on and 5 weeks off. He is a contract pilot and usually works out of the country. It might soon change to 2 months on and 1 month off when he gets an upgrade and it might be like this for the next year or two. I must say that I have a lot of respect for truck drivers because it's long hours and takes a heck of a lot of concentration on the road. I know I worry about hubby when he is away, how do you find it with your soon to be hubby when he is on the road?

Thank you xxx I don't know what I would've done without you ladies the past couple of months. :hugs:

Whats happened mrsw11? Not more bad news?! Hope you're ok xx

Angelbaby temping vaginally is pretty acurate and if you have at least on temp recorded before o day it should show the temp rise and confirm o. Its worth a try anyway. If you've already o'd it wont show anything but will give you a heads up that af is gona show by a temp drop that morning. Fertility friend is what i use to keep track with the app for my phone. I find it hard when hubbys driving in bad weather it can be a terrible worry but he's a great driver so gennerally im fine. Its alot harder if he's out at night but thankfully he doesnt do much night work anymore.

Mrsw i just saw your post about your mmc. Im so sorry for your loss. :hug:

Thanks scissors xx I started bleeding sat night, had an emergency scan yesterday and they confirmed no heartbeat xx

Im so sorry mrsw its a terrible thing that nobody should have to go through! With my mc i passed everything naturally, it wasnt very pleasent but the best option for me at the time as i was in denial so wanted to wait and see what happened. I started bleeding on a thursday, extreme cramping on sat night and passed the sac on the sunday with alot of blood loss then just period type bleeding with spotting for another week or so. Hope you get through this ok and we're all here for you if you need us xx

Thank you scissors. I've chosen medically managed so I had the tablets put in this morning and hoping it all happens quite soon. For me I just wanted it over so I can move on and try again. Xx

Whats happened mrsw11? Not more bad news?! Hope you're ok xx

Angelbaby temping vaginally is pretty acurate and if you have at least on temp recorded before o day it should show the temp rise and confirm o. Its worth a try anyway. If you've already o'd it wont show anything but will give you a heads up that af is gona show by a temp drop that morning. Fertility friend is what i use to keep track with the app for my phone. I find it hard when hubbys driving in bad weather it can be a terrible worry but he's a great driver so gennerally im fine. Its alot harder if he's out at night but thankfully he doesnt do much night work anymore.

With what type of thermometer do you take your temp? I used FF before as well as ovufriend. I can imagine that you would get worried when he is driving in bad weather. I went for my drivers license today and they failed me yet again. I feel so miserable because I am a good driver and they only want to be difficult. :nope: and to top it off I have a cold as well.

Thank you scissors. I've chosen medically managed so I had the tablets put in this morning and hoping it all happens quite soon. For me I just wanted it over so I can move on and try again. Xx

I hope you are okay Mrs W. :hugs:

Angelbaby you need a special bbt thermometer that shows a more accurate reading as in 97.23 rather than 97.2. Good luck with temping hope it helps.

Mrsw im hoping it goes smoothly and quickly for you. I really feel for you and hope you have loads of support at home. And you had morning sickness aswel, thats the scary bit, you think everything is ok but it can stil go wrong. You're in my thoughts and prayers xx

Angelbaby you need a special bbt thermometer that shows a more accurate reading as in 97.23 rather than 97.2. Good luck with temping hope it helps.

Mrsw im hoping it goes smoothly and quickly for you. I really feel for you and hope you have loads of support at home. And you had morning sickness aswel, thats the scary bit, you think everything is ok but it can stil go wrong. You're in my thoughts and prayers xx

Thank you. I will look into buying one for my next cycle. As off yesterday I am struck down with a terrible cold :wacko: The worst in years and feeling a bit disappointed. So when I took my temp this morning it was slightly higher than yesterday and I know it can't be true since ovulating signs are gone. CP is medium again and little to no cm.

How are you doing Mrs W? I hope you are not in too much pain and that the doctor gave you painkillers. My doctor wanted me to go for medically managed as well and then I told him that with my first loss it was unbearable and that the strongest painkillers didn't even want to help. He then sent me for d&c and then luckily decided to test the tissue as well. I am grateful, because i don't think I will be able to handle another loss. :cry: I might be done then.

I truly hope for a speedy gentle recovery for you and that you will heal emotionally. :hugs:

mrs w i'm so so sorry for your loss :( truly heart breaking xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->