TTC #2 any one wanna be buddies!!

Thanks Butterfly. I hope my body will settle soon and that my cycle would be on time now that I would be ok when DH gets home.

Scissors - I never really had any problems with DD when cutting nails so unfortunately I have no advice. I guess you are excited about your scan coming up? Just suck that you need to wait 2 weeks still.

Mrs W. I totally agree with bd every other day and checking cp and cm. I noticed that my body was messed up after d&c and had three times where it seemed I would ov, but then started spotting. Think it would be different with you since you went medically managed instead. I have my fx for you.

So I took the top blue one last night and the bottom 2 same urine about an hour ago nothing has changed, I'm about 3/4 dpo today, on cd 15 I took an opk and it was + them I took another one on cd 16 which was a different brand as I was out of my normal kind. So I know I O'd also I had ewcm up till cd 15 cd 16 I had nothing, are the bottom that I took tonight +? And if so why do you think I would get this?

image.jpg

Butterfly I wish I had advice, but I am still learning about these things and have no idea. It all seems like a mistery to me still and I always thought it would be straight forward, but the past couple of months I have seen on bnb that it is not the case.

Hmmm are they pregnancy tests? Maybe you ovulated earlier than you think and are pregnant? I got pos opk a few days before I found out I was pregnant last time. If not its very early for a positive. I hope it is though.

Xx

I dont know either butterfly, it would be very early for it to be connected to being pregnant but finfers crossed. Keep bd'ing in case you inly geared up to o on cd15 and are really o'ing now

Thanks ladies, but what I'm confused about also is that I had ewcm when I was supposed to O and right now I have no ewcm. Took another one last night again and positive so I could be Oing again, but I do hope it's a sign of pregnancy, and like mrsw11 said I could have O'd sooner than I think,
I hope this is a good sign, and we did are bding just in case!

Maybe you ov-ed and are ov-ing again......twins!! ;-) I hope it's good news what ever is happening.

Nothing happening over here. Going away this weekend so going to start bding. Hpt negative now and opk nearly negative so I think I'll be ok to use them to check when I ov (I'm thinking next wkend). No ewcm and 2 days ago cervix was low.

Butterfly hopefully it is a good sign!

Mrsw at least your body is getting back to normal, hope you're feeling ok.

wow Mrs. W a negative hpt already!! that is really good news!! you'll be ov'ing soon so glad to hear you're going to be bding this weekend!!!

Msw11- good luck!! My fx for you :) I'm glad your getting back to normal as we'll

Sissors- how you feeling?

Mrs w and butterfly, I hope you get your bfps soon and that we all will be blessed with sticky beans this year. Let's hope for October-December babies. :)

I am going through a rough patch at the moment. My best friend deleted me on fb and bbm and haven't made much contact with me since my loss. It breaks my heart and on top of that I don't have much contact with my other friends up country. I try to keep in touch, but think it's "out of sight, out of mind" thing from their sides. I decided to take DD to moms and babes playgroups and thought I would invite this one lady that will soon be a sahm as well. She have two girls, 3 months and 2 years old. She then just blew me off and I said she doesn't have to come. I just thought maybe she would like it and would like to join me. I will still go because it's a way to make some new friends for DD and me to get knowing new people. I just feel so lonely at the moment and feel like a failure in my friend's eyes, because why would she avoid contact everytime I loose a baby and then just delete me without even telling my why.

Sorry for this rant, but your the only ones that got to know me a little bit better the past couple of months. Eventhough we haven't met in person, I still care about you all, because we all shared our joys and sorrows the past couple of months with something personal as trying to make a baby.

Sorry for babbling and complaining so much, but have no idea whom to talk to.

Angelbaby that so called friend doesnt deserve your time or friendship so i wouldnt waste anymore time on her! As for the woman in the playgroup maybe she has alot going on or is feeling out of sorts since having her baby so i wouldnt take it personally and dont let it stop you trying with someone else in the group. It can be lonely when you move house, especially with what you've been through, have you met your neighbours? When is your hubby due hone? You'l feel alot better when he's home :hug:

Butterfly have you done anymore opks?

Im still sick but maybe not as much. Im not sleeping well so im really tired all the time! I had a bit of a leg cramp last night... I really didnt miss those!

Has anybody heard from nlb or mrswaffer? Im wondering how they are keeping

Thanks ladies. Yeh my hpt are cheapies and I know there's still some hcg in my body as I get a faint line on opk but that has faded hugely in the last week so I think by mid way through next week when it's two weeks since it happened it'll be almost gone. Sad but also happy to be moving forwards!

Oh angel :hugs: I agree that your friend doesn't deserve any more of your time, she clearly isn't very loyal and not a very good friend! Not all friends are friends for life sadly so I'd try to move on from her. As for the local girl, I agree maybe give her another chance as she might just be feeling overwhelmed still with her second being so young. It took me ages with just one baby to get organised enough to go out to baby groups. Good on you for going to groups though, it's a great way to meet people and keep busy.

We are always here when you want to talk, or vent. It's been lovely getting to know you these last few weeks and even though its been due to awful circumstances for us both, I know we will both be stronger for it.

It's a new year now, fresh start and I'm def aiming for an oct-dec 2014 baby! I'm praying for some bfps here soon.

Glad you are starting to feel a bit better scissors. Xx

Thank you scissors and mrs w. I guess I just feel very sensitive at the moment, hence being upset about the local girl, but guess you are right that she is just going through a rough patch and that I need to give her a second chance. As for the "friend", she broke my trust and I know it will be hard for me to make close friends like her again. Well, not in the near future anyway. It came suddenly and a bit unexpected (eventhough I was scared to tell her about my loss). Guess I am just very naïve then.

Thank you for your support ladies. Xxx

Angel baby- I do agree with the rest of the ladies you don't need friends like that! Friends should not treat any friend like that, I am in the same boat as you but my disruption happened more than 8 months ago I have no friends where I like and my mom is 3 hours away, but now that I think input it and time has pasted better off alone than have friends that stab you in the back! You are a strong woman and you will get through this!! And you alway have us, we are not only a ttc group but we are friends that want what's best for one another :)

Sissies- I took the same opk test as the picture like the wire one and it was not as dark, took the blue kind which makes me made cause I have tried them before and they don't get positive even when my regular ones I take would be 100% positive, but any way took a blue one and dark but not as dark.

Afm- took a hpt I know early as I am only 6 dpo and I don't know if I see a faint line or not I am going to wait a little longer and take one again, but I feel like af is coming I have cramps and af ain't due till the 27th.

butterfly - i hope it is a faint line! The tww limbo is so hard but only a week and you will be able to test more confidently. Fingers crossed for you this month.

Angel of course you are feeling sensitive, completely understandable after all you have been through. I feel the same and am just trying to be kind to myself. Some of my friends have really upset me, my best friend in particular is very insensitive. She is pregnant and was 3 weeks behind me and when I lost my baby she actually said 'its going to be so hard for you seeing my bump and my baby'. Not going to lie I really cant be bothered with her either way at the moment, even though I know her comment was meant out of kindness and the fact she just had no idea what to say.

I am still having up and down days and I know this will continue for a long while yet. I get very anxious with butterflies and often cant sleep. If there was a fast forward button on life I would press it right now which is sad as a hate the thought of missing days with my lovely little girl. xx

Mrs w, I feel anxious all the time and down right miserable. I hate this feeling, I struggle to sleep as well :-( and to top it off................another "friend" has deleted me. I went to have a look at my photos on fb yesterday and saw I still have my anouncement on so wanted to hide it. Read the comments again and noticed one friend is gone........checked my friend list and she deleted me. :-(

I posted three posts regarding my loss, nothing personal, just poems. Don't know if it was too "depressing" for them. I know they never suffered a loss so can't be that and both of them already had two babies in the past year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->