TTC #2 any one wanna be buddies!!

Hey ladies!!

Sorry I haven't been on lately just been so hectic!

Angel baby- I really hope you get your BFP soon, and congrats on the license!!! I have had mine for about a year now, best feeling in the world to be able to drive alone lol. I really hope everything goes good with you and I'm praying for you every day, you little baby will soon come!

Sissors- hope you O soon!! I hate the waiting game! I have hight hopes for all of us ladies.

Afm- for my blood work back and my progesterone came back I did ovulate and my levels were 31.7, I go in the Wednesday for another blood work then on the 10 day of my cycle for an ultra sound to see if my tubes are blocked.... O ya and af showed her face today :(

Hey ladies!!

Sorry I haven't been on lately just been so hectic!

Angel baby- I really hope you get your BFP soon, and congrats on the license!!! I have had mine for about a year now, best feeling in the world to be able to drive alone lol. I really hope everything goes good with you and I'm praying for you every day, you little baby will soon come!

Sissors- hope you O soon!! I hate the waiting game! I have hight hopes for all of us ladies.

Afm- for my blood work back and my progesterone came back I did ovulate and my levels were 31.7, I go in the Wednesday for another blood work then on the 10 day of my cycle for an ultra sound to see if my tubes are blocked.... O ya and af showed her face today :(

Thank you butterfly, I still get my lower days especially since I am still spotting even after first proper af. :cry: I guess it's just a waiting game then :coffee:

I am glad that you are able to ovulate and hope you will get all the right answers you need and that you will be on your journey to a sticky bfp soon.

I'm still having low days too angel. It's going to take us a while to feel better :hugs: always here to chat. Is your dh away at the moment? X

Sorry af showed butterfly but it's good news you did ovulate! I hope your tubes are clear and that your bfp is on the way soon. X

Thank you Mrs w. Yes, hubby is still away and will return in 16 days time. I really can't wait for him to get home.

xx

I'm not surprised Hun. I hope the next two weeks speed by xx

We lost a baby girl, no genetic or chromosomal abnormalities. Cleared to ttc again from the doctors side.

I am heartbroken. I feel it's my fault because I hoped for a boy :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

We lost a baby girl, no genetic or chromosomal abnormalities. Cleared to ttc again from the doctors side.

I am heartbroken. I feel it's my fault because I hoped for a boy :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry Hun :hugs: since there were no abnormalities will they do further tests to determine why you mc or not?

I'm glad you be been cleared to ttc when you want to though, that's great news xxxxx

No more testing and my progestorone levels were great apparently with the pregnancy. I will just take all the supplements I possibly can.

I guess in a very sad way it's good news because it means it was just one of those things, absolutely no reason for it and therefore no reason it should happen again. Just terrible bad luck. Your eggs are good, hubby's sperms is good, hormones working well. Next time will be your lucky time xxx

And don't feel bad for wishing for a boy. There's no such thing as jinxing anything like that. I know how you feel as I moaned away about my pregnancy and how ill I felt and even resented it a tiny bit, feeling upset because I couldn't have a glass of wine over Christmas. Now I realise how lucky I was and next time round, if you end up having a baby girl, you won't feel gender disappointment at all and when I'm pregnant ill happily not drink and embrace my nausea, because we've been through the worst!!

One of my friends just told me about another friend and what a bad day she's having because she bickered with her husband and her baby is teething. I had a real rant!!! She doesn't know what a bad day is!! There she is stressing and feeling sorry for herself and too 'down' to bother contact me and here I am having lost a baby and she's so wrapped up in herself she doesn't even know!! Furious!! X

I guess in a very sad way it's good news because it means it was just one of those things, absolutely no reason for it and therefore no reason it should happen again. Just terrible bad luck. Your eggs are good, hubby's sperms is good, hormones working well. Next time will be your lucky time xxx

And don't feel bad for wishing for a boy. There's no such thing as jinxing anything like that. I know how you feel as I moaned away about my pregnancy and how ill I felt and even resented it a tiny bit, feeling upset because I couldn't have a glass of wine over Christmas. Now I realise how lucky I was and next time round, if you end up having a baby girl, you won't feel gender disappointment at all and when I'm pregnant ill happily not drink and embrace my nausea, because we've been through the worst!!

One of my friends just told me about another friend and what a bad day she's having because she bickered with her husband and her baby is teething. I had a real rant!!! She doesn't know what a bad day is!! There she is stressing and feeling sorry for herself and too 'down' to bother contact me and here I am having lost a baby and she's so wrapped up in herself she doesn't even know!! Furious!! X

I guess you are right that maybe it was just bad luck and that it will not happen again. I also agree that I will embrace everything with my next pregnancy and will not complain. I will enjoy every minute of it.

I am sorry that your friend is like that. i find that support is not common really - except on here. This is my safe haven where i turn to when feeling down. My mil just texted "next time boy x" and my parents told me how common loss is in the first three months etc etc etc. everything I know, but it doesn't take the hurt away and is not called support. :nope: FIL just said he is relieved everything is okay. I am also relieved it's okay, but feels no-one is grieving my baby girl except me. :cry:

Ah angelbaby im sure your family are grieving the loss of your baby girl but are maybe trying to be strong for you or just dont know how to act in the situation. Im glad the tests came back that there was nothing wrong but just one of those things, even though im sure that didnt make you feel any better. And dont feel guilty that you wanted a boy mrsw is right you cant jinx it! And its a totally normal feeling after a loss, i was the same with mine!

Mrsw how are you keeping? Do you think you'v o'd yet? It angers me aswel when people complain about silly things when really they are blessed to not have gone through something so terrible. But i do think we are all guilty of doing that, even after a loss when you finally feel good and normal again. i stil have days where i moan over little things i think its just human nature. And trust me ladies you will feel good and normal again, your loss will always be there with you but it wont always hurt this much xxxx

Butterfly at least your results are going in the right direction, in one way im hoping everything is normal for you but then why no bfp? Im sure that would be frustraiting but at least you would know then that it will happen or if there is something stopping you getting your bfp that its something easily fixed! Hopefully this is your month xx

Afm i had my scan today and everything is fine. I nearly didnt want to tell you all about my scan because i dont want to make any of you feel upset that its not you. Im praying for bfp's for all of you xxx

Firstly, scissors, I am so glad that you had a good scan and now we can all look forward to meeting your baby oneday. Where can we see pics? :dance:
I will not lie and say I am not jealous at all, but my excitement for you is much much more!! :hugs: How are you feeling?

MIL already said that she can't imagine the baby and can't relate since she doesn't know what the baby would have looked like. She also said she is happy to never have suffered a loss. My parents are sad about the loss, so you are right about them, just not everyone though. I feel a little bit better today, but me and DH decided to keep the gender for ourselves next time. So there goes my gender prediction party idea. Maybe I will still do it for just him and me. Maybe go to a coffee shop and hand the envelope and ask them to bring us each the right colour cupcake or something. lol

Maybe we will complain at the end when we are pregnant, but right now I just want to have a rainbow in my arms so I am willing to go through almost anything to get that baby.

I agree that maybe it will help you butterfly with going for all the tests etc. I truly hope that we all will join scissors in the pregnancy board soon and that we all can move this thread there. :flower:

I'm glad your scan went well scissors and I'm glad you told us. Don't feel you can't share, we are all happy for you! It will be us soon too I'm sure.

Yes I think I probably did ov. All my opks have had a line on but looking back there was a clear surge, my cervix was high and is now low again so I'm counting myself in the tww but still bding incase!

Angel some people just don't know what to say or how to act, especially when it hasn't happened to them. I'm sorry your family have been like that, they mean well but Those comment would've hurt me too. Xxx

I want to ask you what you think about my chart. It seems like I ov'd on cd16 if I look at the temp drop and my cp and cm was just right for it. Thoughts?

[url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4bdb2a]https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4bdb2a/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart[/URL]

Angelbaby I havent posted any pics of the scan. I cant see your chart to comment on it. Your mil doesnt seem the nicest to be honest, do you get on well with her or is there a bit of friction there?

Mrsw hopefully you caught that egg, it would be fantastic for you to get your bfp so quickly. Fingers crossed x

My signature was edited so I added the chart just now to my previous post.

I get better on with mil than my own mom, but my DH would agree, she is very self-centered. She is a real drama queen and good with giving the silent treatment. Me and hubby really hate it when she gets like this. The only reason she said boy next time, is because she knew we wanted a boy and she didn't and in this last pregnancy she made it very clear. So she said she doesn't think it's a boy. So the only thing she tried to do (even called me then) was to say she was right. Then I told her she was being insensitive and that this baby was loved already. She then put the phone down in my ear.

Only thing we will do in the future - she will find out about the next baby at 20 weeks with rest of the family and we will keep the gender to ourselves until baby is born.

Thats mad angelbaby, how insensitive of a woman and mother to be like that to anyone never mind her dil! Some people baffle me with their comments! Looking at your chart id guess you o'd cd17 maybe cd16 hopefully ff gives you crosshairs soon xx

We sort of had a disagreement on Tuesday (I visited mil) because I told her that she is not treating her son right. Always asking for money when she knows he can't help and when he say no then she would make him feel bad. She makes as if he is this womaniser (which he is not!!! Been 4 years with him and he is a gentleman) just because fil treated her like that when they were married. I was totally schocked when I heard that she didn't know that hubby can do diy in the house. How little does she know him? I am really dissapointed in her.

I hope ff gives me crosshairs because then it means that my cycle are almost back to normal. I want try opks next month. Advice welcome!

Id say your mil could be a bit bitter about how her own life and relationships have turned out and is taking it out on those closest to her without meaning to be hurtfull, but definitely self centred! As for the opks they defo are worth doing and help link everything in together when charting. Your temps were high pre o compared with after o so it might be tricky for ff to give ch. Your dip is very promising though and if you dont get ch 2moro id mess around with it by disreguarding a couple of the highest pre o temps and see what happens

Bingo!!!! I went to the nights where I had rough nights sleeping (made separate notes) and then adjusted them. Seems I ov'd. Well, regardless of temps, my body is telling me this as well. I usually cramp after ov when cervix lower down a bit for a few days then nothing and then a day again before af arrives. Yay for body being normal again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->