TTC #2 any one wanna be buddies!!

Angelbaby they seem like nasty people that would just delete you for no reason espeacialy with what you've been through, did you have a falling out with them?

Butterfly hopefully that was a line! Cramps are pretty common for pregnancy especially early cramps!

Mrsw some people that havent had a loss dont know how to act around you when you tell them but im sure your friend was just thinking of you when she said it. I remember after my mc finding out a friend of my hubbys was expecting his first baby with his girlfriend and we we would have been due around the same time and i just cried and it took me 2 weeks to congradulate him as i just couldnt be happy for him before that, very selfish but thats how i felt at the time.

Scissors, that's the bizare thing. I had no fall out with them and I actually asked "best friend" how she was doing etc. No reply. On DD's birthday I received a brief congratulations message and I said thank you. Sent Christmas wishes and no reply. Then just being deleted a few weeks later. It's just odd. Thing is, she did avoid contact with my first loss as well. This other friend told me to keep her posted in my pregnancy and obviously I lost the baby and now I've been deleted. WTF?!?!

I've never experienced anything like this ever before.

Yea angel its totally bizare! Theres no explaining their behaviour, you could always confront them about it but to be honest i think good riddence to them and you really dont need people like that in your life!

I think I am done to be honest. Because the more I complain about them the more depressed I feel and the more silly I feel. I have an adorable husband, lovely daughter and great bnb friends, so have all the support I need and hope I can offer the same. I am sick of feeling sad because I lost a friend or two that didn't care anyway.

At this point I feel like saying...... "Next!" Done with being miserable.

Totally of topic!

Just heard this song from Katy Perry and then searched the lyrics. Absolutely in love and just sent it to my hubby. Sorry if the alignment is out. I am posting from my phone.

"Unconditionally"

Oh no, did I get too close?
Oh, did I almost see what's really on the inside?
All your insecurities
All the dirty laundry
Never made me blink one time

Unconditional, unconditionally
I will love you unconditionally
There is no fear now
Let go and just be free

Come just as you are to me
Don't need apologies
Know that you are worthy
I'll take your bad days with your good
Walk through the storm I would
I do it all because I love you, I love you

There is no fear now
Let go and just be free

So open up your heart and just let it begin
Open up your heart and just let it begin
Open up your heart and just let it begin
Open up your heart

Acceptance is the key to be
To be truly free
Will you do the same for me?

And there is no fear now
Let go and just be free
'Cause I will love you unconditionally (oh yeah)
I will love you (unconditionally)
I will love you

Angelbaby they seem like nasty people that would just delete you for no reason espeacialy with what you've been through, did you have a falling out with them?

Butterfly hopefully that was a line! Cramps are pretty common for pregnancy especially early cramps!

Mrsw some people that havent had a loss dont know how to act around you when you tell them but im sure your friend was just thinking of you when she said it. I remember after my mc finding out a friend of my hubbys was expecting his first baby with his girlfriend and we we would have been due around the same time and i just cried and it took me 2 weeks to congradulate him as i just couldnt be happy for him before that, very selfish but thats how i felt at the time.

I completely get that, it's not selfish at all, just a natural part of grief. It will be hard for me seeing her bump knowing I should have been ahead if her this time (we were pregnant with our first babies together too but she was 10 days ahead) but I didn't need her to point that out to me. Hopefully by the time she has announced and I next see her I will be pregnant again and I think if I am it will be a little easier.

Every time someone announces, it's a big shock. X

Mrsw getting pregnant again was the only thing that made me feel better so i was very lucky it didnt take me long. Im sure with time it would have gotten easier and id say for you and angelbaby your daughters will help you through it also. Im really hoping it doesnt take long for either of you!

Angelbaby i dont think iv heard that song before, the lyrics are good thanks for posting it il have to look it up on youtube!

Remind me how long it took you scissors?

How are you finding early pregnancy this time? X

I had my mc around the first week of april and conceived ds the 10th june i think i had 2 af after mc. Iv been pretty sick and exhausted so far this preg. i was the same on ds but its alot harder this time because i cant just stay in bed! Im starting to feel a little better but not much. But im taking it as a good sign everything is ok. How are your opks going?

Hopefully it's a good sign x agree its much harder the second time as you've got a lo to look after. I'm just trying to enjoy having energy and feeling so well now because I've sent the last 2 months feeling so ill and soon I'm hoping to do it all again!!

My hpt are negative but opks are still showing a faint line at the moment. I guess they are picking up small amounts of hcg in my system as I don't think I'm ovulating. No ewcm and cervix is low. But we are bding every other day now anyway so even if I miss ov because of the issue with opks it won't matter!

I bought Preg-Omega plus today and it seems like it covers everything it should. I will be starting with gym again tomorrow since I got my drivers licence today :) it made me feel better after feeling so low the past couple of days.

I hope I will be lucky to conceive quickly when DH gets home, but try not to set heart on it because I am scared of dissapointment. I will try to go with the flow.

Congrats angelbaby on getting your driving licence! Id love to be physically fit again but just dont have the energy or the time at the minute. I tried taking up jogging again when ds was about 3 months old but i had bladder issues :lol: i was jogging down the road and like WTF am i weeing? Haha so i just stuck to walking but have done nothing since iv been preg this time. I think exercise makes you feel so much better and the jogging helped me after my mc... Id go early in the morning and feel really positive afterwards!

Mrsw from what i remember i was told hcg can be in your system for 6 weeks after a mc. When i was using opks i nearly always had a faint line so maybe its not hcg with you but just small amout of lh? Id start testing around cd7 and would have a faint line that started getting darker a day or 2 before my positive around cd17.

How are your hubby's coping with the loss?

Hey, I used to exercise a lot, I ran and went to the gym around 3 times a week. When I fell pregnant with my dd I stopped as I just felt too ill and tired and once I felt better I swam and spent to preg Pilates. Since she's been born I've done nothing, eep! I really should but its time. I used to do mornings but wouldn't really work now and once she's in bed at 7.30pm it the last thing I want to do. Good on you for doing some!!

I'm so confused about my opks. Loads of girls on here have said if hpt is negative it can't be hcg, it must be lh. But for me opks are almost always negative, no line at all. I have a quick surge which I often miss the actual pos I just get a line and know its coming. Maybe I am ov-ing soon or maybe it's my body gearing up to ov soon or maybe my body is just messed up with hormones!! It's frustrating but I know it's early days for me yet. Xx

My guess would be its detecting lh rather than hcg. Iv had short surges too where i might miss it or it might be neg in morning then pos at lunchtime then neg again in evening. The last ones i did i had a pos for 2 days so i never really know whats going on with me!

Mines been positive or showing a line for 2 weeks though, since I found out I'd had my mmc. The lines getting fainter tho. Either I've ovulated very early or it's just my hormones getting back to normal. I'd usually expect to ov early next week. X

Maybe it is just the hormones sorting themselves out. Hopefully they start getting darker soon xx

Congrats angelbaby on getting your driving licence! Id love to be physically fit again but just dont have the energy or the time at the minute. I tried taking up jogging again when ds was about 3 months old but i had bladder issues :lol: i was jogging down the road and like WTF am i weeing? Haha so i just stuck to walking but have done nothing since iv been preg this time. I think exercise makes you feel so much better and the jogging helped me after my mc... Id go early in the morning and feel really positive afterwards!

Mrsw from what i remember i was told hcg can be in your system for 6 weeks after a mc. When i was using opks i nearly always had a faint line so maybe its not hcg with you but just small amout of lh? Id start testing around cd7 and would have a faint line that started getting darker a day or 2 before my positive around cd17.

How are your hubby's coping with the loss?

Thank you scissors. :flower: It's a lovely feeling to know I have more freedom. :)

I know about the peeing bit, i just sneeze and then I need to change knickers sometimes. :haha: They joys of being a mum. :dohh:

I tried to go yesterday, but had to walk out 5 minutes because DD had a melt down. usually she loves playing in the kiddi corner, but not yesterday.

Hey, I used to exercise a lot, I ran and went to the gym around 3 times a week. When I fell pregnant with my dd I stopped as I just felt too ill and tired and once I felt better I swam and spent to preg Pilates. Since she's been born I've done nothing, eep! I really should but its time. I used to do mornings but wouldn't really work now and once she's in bed at 7.30pm it the last thing I want to do. Good on you for doing some!!

I'm so confused about my opks. Loads of girls on here have said if hpt is negative it can't be hcg, it must be lh. But for me opks are almost always negative, no line at all. I have a quick surge which I often miss the actual pos I just get a line and know its coming. Maybe I am ov-ing soon or maybe it's my body gearing up to ov soon or maybe my body is just messed up with hormones!! It's frustrating but I know it's early days for me yet. Xx

Mrs W, I had a lot of surges, but most probably didn't ov the first cycle or just did right before af came. it might take a while to recover, but hope you are building up to ov soon.

AFM - I didn't sleep much and don't know what to do regarding my temp. Do I take it and still add it or what? I know I am not suppose to ov already. Wish I could sleep normally again :nope:

Its such a guessing game isnt it. I have always been very very regular so although I know that doesnt mean this month will be, I am just trying to stay hopeful! We will see.

This is why I dont temp unfortunately as the number of times I woke early with DD, or got myself confused meant I wasnt 100% I had a true picture. What cd are you on? Try not to worry, maybe put a guess in for today if you dont think you are close to ov anyway xx

If i woke during the night but had had 3 -4 hours sleep i would take temp when i woke and then i would take it at my usual time but generally put the first temp in ff i think its still accurate enough that way. You can always go back and disreguard a day if you think its affecting your results!

Its such a guessing game isnt it. I have always been very very regular so although I know that doesnt mean this month will be, I am just trying to stay hopeful! We will see.

This is why I dont temp unfortunately as the number of times I woke early with DD, or got myself confused meant I wasnt 100% I had a true picture. What cd are you on? Try not to worry, maybe put a guess in for today if you dont think you are close to ov anyway xx

It is a guessing game and my cycle is not normal yet. I am cd10 and I still have brown discharge :-( Usually by now I would gear up to and will have creamy cm.

If i woke during the night but had had 3 -4 hours sleep i would take temp when i woke and then i would take it at my usual time but generally put the first temp in ff i think its still accurate enough that way. You can always go back and disreguard a day if you think its affecting your results!

I took my temp at the usual time and it's not too far from where I guessed it should be now. So will see in the end of this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->