TTC #2 any one wanna be buddies!!

Mrsw hope your cycles sort themselves out. If you're not preg this cycle then take it that your body isnt ready, i know thats no comfort but it made it easier for me xx

This is scissors. Af came this morning so I'm def not pregnant but I'm glad my cycle was a normal length. I agree my body obviously wasn't ready this month x

I do agree even for me, my hubby always says that's it probably not our time, when our time is up we will have one, even tho sometimes it makes me angry I re think it and think that he is right. I just hope all of our times are very soon.

I don't find out what the cause of it is until next Friday.

I am 4 dpo today and holy man I sneezed like 20 times in 15 mins then it stopped very unusual for me I'm not allergic to anything and have never sneezed that much before.I know it's probably to early for it to be a sign that's if it could be a sign of pregnancy, also my cervix is way up there today.

Mrsw sorry about af showing, hopefully you wont have to see it again for 9 months! Hope you're ok.

Butterfly iv heard of people getting colds when pregnant so its possible. Are you crampy at alk? Hopefully it is a good sign!

Sissiors- yes and no on the cramping I kinda am but last month I was cramping a lot and I got af. So not sure if the cramping is related to af. I hope they are good signs tho.

I think it's if you feel sniffly/cold like because once an egg has implanted your body starts making loads of mucas to make the mucas plug and some women get the mucas in their nose and throats as well as down there!

I didn't notice with Freya as I never knew about it then but with my recent pregnancy I did have a snuffy nose before my bfp x

Mrsw i never knew that was the reason, i always thought it was your immune systemp was low to allow the egg implant and not reject it but your reason makes so much sense because iv been very mucasy/phlemgy with a bit of a cough for weeks now.

Like once I sneeze like mucus does come out, and for 3 days I have been sneezing, but I don't get a runny nose until I sneeze, and I have never sneezed so much then in the past 3 days lol it could be nothing either, I am now 6 or 7 dpo I know too early to test but I did and - so far.

How are you ladies doing?

Maybe it's an allergy butterfly? Good luck hun, half way through the tww now!

I'm ok. It's my gramps funeral today so a very sad day for me.

Af is nearly gone so I'm going to start temping so I can check if I ov or not this cycle. I'm drinking grapefruit juice daily for cm, I have ordered conceive plus & opks too! Bring it on! X

Mrsw sorry to hear about your gramps passing, hope you're ok. I loved temping, really made me happy to confirm o and that i was reading my body right, i thought i had an 8 day lp and temping confirmed that! I used pre-seed for 2 cycles, dont know if it helpef but i wasnt leaving anything to chance. Good luck for this cycle xx

Butterfly i hope the sneezing is a preg symptom for you but who knows! Try and wait a few days to test again because you're only tormenting yourself xx

mrsw11- sorry to hear about your gramps also. My condolences to you and your family.

afm- had a dream last night of getting a + hpt, took an frer this morning and nothing i am going to go grab a hpt at dollarama today which i have been told and reading that they are very early tests, and that some woman get a + with it before they get it on a frer, so fx ill let you guys know tonight what it says, even though i know its going to probably be-.

Quick question was wondering if this happened to any one? So I had bough a dollar tree test, and when I took it the dye started to run but it showed a clear pink line in the test area then the control line appeared then once the test was done running the test line went away? I have seen a frer test line turn white or grey as it ran across the test line, but never pink! I cannot seem to find anything on such a thing on google. What are your thoughts?

Not too sure butterfly, I haven't heard of that. There is a pregnancy test area on the forum so you'd find some experts in there. I've seen the pink dye creep across the whole test area as the urine creeps up but never look like a positive test line. It may just be where the wee is being sucked up tho. Is the test line gone completely after? How many dpo are you now?

I started temping this morning. Just waiting for the final af spotting to go now and then we start operation bfp!!

mrsw11- ya its completely gone after, its weird cause I have never had that happen I am 10dpo today and took a frer and - :( I have my dr appointment tomorrow. I am excited for you:) hope you get your bfp this month!!! fx

Hallo ladies,

How are you all doing?

I bought opks today because I am still spotting at cd11 and want to see what my cycle does. I can't temp now that hubby is home, because it is too difficult to keep up with since we wake at different times. I hope I will catch an egg this month.

Angel!! How are you doing, your hubby is home, yay!!!

Yes im temping and hubby moaned that my alarm went off at 6am this morning as he couldn't get back to sleep. Oops.

Have you taken an opk yet? I'm same or similar cycle day to you and I took an opk today and it had a dark line?!! I was very confused as I don't ov until cd 19-21. I think my cycle is still messed up after the mc. I did drag him to bed in the middle of the day to dtd tho, just incase!!

Butterfly how are you Hun, did af arrive or any hint of a bfp yet?!!

Mine was still light and will test again on monday. We dtd a little while ago (blush) it's good to have hubby home. I guess I will only ov around the 28th on cd16 or cd17.

Yes, the alarm would be a bit of hasle. Lol

Yay! On the dark opk and for some bding. Let us catch those eggs!!!

Oh angel I hope so!! I'm praying I catch this cycle and you so deserve it too, I'd love to be bump buddies with you and the others who have been ttc our rainbows for a while now. Fingers and toes crossed.

Enjoy having hubby home!! Xx

Oh yes! I totally would love to be bump buddies :) I just hope everything works out this month though. I don't want to wait a few more cycles again :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->