TTC #2 any one wanna be buddies!!

Great news angelbaby now hopefully next month will be lucky for you xx

Sissors- yes don't be scared to share your happiness, I am so happy for you and our times will come! Hopefully very soon!

Angel baby-that is great new!!! And I also agree with sissors she does sounds a bit bitter! Not very cool at all.

Afm waiting for af to leave, and appt on the 6th I hope everything is fine as well. I'm a bit scared. I know off topic but finally got all the invitations done for the wedding I know it's 7 months away but I like everything organized and ready so I can just relax for a bit, that's why I haven't been on lately.

Butterfly have you much left to organize for your wedding? Im going to try have nearly everything done before this baby arrives so that next year il only have to get my dress.

Butterfly, I am glad that you have the invitations ready. :) I also hope that everything will go well with the doctors appointment and that you will get a bfp soon. Xx

Thanks ladies!! It's so stressful, still have centrepieces and favors and all that to do! Ugh it's fun but I can't wait for this to be over with I'm trying to make everything I can my self! Lol

Sissors- I think that's a good plan! Planning now for next year is safe thinking

Angelbaby- thanks :) I hope so too

How you ladies doing?

Have a question has any of you had to get blue die and them the ultra sound or X-ray done? I guess my question is how is it done? And is it going to hurt:( I'm scared

Butterfly, I don't know about the blue dye tests, but just asked a friend is she had them because she have infertility problems. I will keep you posted and thinking of you. Xxx

Sorry butterfly cant help you with any of that stuff. Hoping it all goes well for you xx

Unfrotunately she can't say because they did everything in theater because she had to go for a laparoscopy as well. (Spelling?)

Butterfly, how are doing? How did the testing go?

Mrs W, how are you doing? Where are you at now in your cycle?

Scissors, do you have a bump already? :)

Xxx

Hey! How's everyone? I'm 11 dpo ish but got a bfn today & yesterday and feel like af is coming. Feeling pretty gutted to be honest :nope:

I am sorry Mrs. W. But as some said to me early last month in ttcal section, our bodies wil get pregnant once it's ready. Just hang in there hun. We can be cycle buddies and hopefully bump buddies soon. Xxx

Hey ladies!

We'll I called the nurse to see what my results were and there was spills from both sides but one of my tubes was slightly swollen and he really said nothing about it and now I have to wait for the 21 for the dr appointment but we did bd last night and the night before and I heard that your chances up after an hsg for 3 month!

Angelbaby- fingers crosses for you!!

Mrsw11- exactly what angelbaby said! Soon we will all be talking about pregnancy things! Hope very soon for all of us :)

Lets hope your chances were up butterfly! I'm glad the results were ok so far.

I'm up and down like a yo-yo, this is the worst tww I've ever had! I had been absolutely convinced af was coming because my cervix was low and my cm was brown and I had a bfn. Then yesterday, cervix was high and soft and today I've felt so sick all day. Bfn. :nope: I'm so confused. Maybe I've got a bug.

Hi ladies

Butterfly glad results are ok, did they say what could have caused the swollen tube?

Mrsw sorry bout the bfn, but maybe you o'd later than you thought.

Angelbaby hows the charting going? Id say you cant wait for hubby to get home so you can get back to ttc!

Angelbaby- maybe you are pg have you tested again today?

Sissors- no he was just like one tube is a little swollen never said anything just told me to book an appointment with him and he will let me know, which I think is a crock of bull I think he should of told me a little more but I we'll I guess I will see on the 21.

Yup for sure I O cd 14 this month cause - opk again so today I would be 2 dpo.

Butterfly, I am glad that everyhing is normal, but do you know what caused the swelling? I only charted this month since DH was away.

Mrs W, I am sorry for your bfn, but as scissors said, maybe you ov'd later?

Scissors, charting is going great and I will try to proceed this month as well. :) hubby is coming back on Thursday.

2nd af since d&c started bang on time eventhough ff push my date to the 14th because I ov'd 3 days later than usual, but think it was due to some spotting in the beginning of the cycle.

So I will be in fertile window from the 23rd of Feb and will be testing the 10th of March. So happy hubby will be back and just hope everything goes well this cycle.

If I did ov later than I thought then we would of missed it as we last dtd about 2 weeks ago now. I think I've really realised now that I haven't got pregnant this cycle. I just want af to come now so I can start again. It will be so hard for me to move on if I am stuck in limbo with no af. I'm pretty gutted at the mo to be honest. Thanks for asking about me. Hope you are all ok xxx

I am sorry Mrs. W and understand because I felt the same with my first cycle after the D&C. It took me 42 days before I got af and 3 surges for ov, but nothing happened.

2nd cycle was more normal so I can say that there is hope. Just hang in there.

Xx

Thanks angel xxx I've had brown discharge tonight so hoping af is coming xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"