TTC #2 any one wanna be buddies!!

angelbaby- Oh that is great news that hubby is home, I know how you must feel!! I hope you and mrsw11 catch that egg. it sucks that the cycle is out of wack. FX for both of you guys!!

afm- no sign of af nor bfp :( My doctor said to keep doing what i am doing. but what I don't get is that he said that hubby's semen is at 45% and he would like to see it at 60% but he said it is still fine, now what i don't get is they said don't do anything for 2-4 days prior to the semen analysis which he waited the full 4 days, and it was at 45% so i asked him if that meant if he did it every day or every second day does that % go down and he said no, but that still puzzles me. he said that both my tubes and cervix was fine that i have a slight swelling on one tube that is cause by infection could of been from many things he said but yet he didn't give me any antibiotics? weird!! but he said that I can do the same thing i am doing right now or get a lap surgery or ivf.so i guess we are just not going to stop trying until we get the call for the lap which could be a 4 month wait. so I guess we will see.

sorry another question I never temped this month and for some reason I think FF is wrong on my dpo. but my last + opk was cd 14 (Feb 9) what dpo would I be today 12 or 13?

Hey butterfly! It's hard too say what dpo you are as you can ov 12-48 hours after Los opk. I always assumed 24 hours so I'd say you are 12 dpo today. So I hope that bfp turns up ver soon!!

How confusing about your hubby's sa. I don't honestly know anything about it never having been through it, but if it were me I would keep ttc while you wait for treatment and with any luck you won't end up needing it!!

Yeh angel, I'm def cd 11 as I did my ticker the day af showed up!! How odd we've ended up cycle twins haha!! Xx

Thank you butterfly.

I would say dpo13.

Wow, so they just let it be. I thought sperm quality goes down the more you bd? Or did I get that wrong? And it is funny that you didn't get any antibiotics. I hope you do get your bfp naturally soon though.

Oh, it makes sense with the ov date mrsw. I always learn something new :)

It's great to be cycle buddies mrsw. Yay!

And I agree with mrsw, butterfly ttc as long as you can and hopefully you get your bfp soon.

Af arrived today :( I am going to temp for sure this month lol I know I say to my self I will then never end up doing it, but this time is the real deal haha.

how is everybody doing?

Butterfly sorry af arrived, have you tried accupuncture? Iv heard it helps with getting preg. I would ask your doc should you not be taking antibiotics for the infection, seems weird they didnt give you anything. As for hubbys swimmers i would think the % would go down the more you do it they dont have the time to re-stock! My bil and his wife had trouble getting preg and they didnt dtd for at least a week the time they got preg, it might have just be coincedence. Do you use pre-seed or anything like that?

Angelbaby glad your hubby is home and hope you're enjoying operation make a baby!

Mrsw how you feeling? I hope you're not having too many bad days. It wont be long now till you o again and hopefully this is your lucky cycle.

Im quite hormonal lately, not weepy crying hormonal more getting angry with hubby. I barely spoke to him yesterday. Im feeling better today, i dont have the energy to stay fighting with him! My little man is turning 1 on thursday! He's walking now aswel. Cant believe how quickly he's growing up!

sissors- that is what I was thinking to, I was supposed to call the dr today but I completely forgot. But yah alot of what he is saying doesn't make sense to me. No I have no problem with ewcm I have lots of it that I don't need help with that.

and I understand what you mean about your kid growing so fast mine is 7 years old! and I feel like where has the time gone.

I am sorry for af butterfly. :(

I took a photo of my opks and want to hear what you think. Ov tomorrow?

Attachments

• Worcester-20140225-06397.jpg
    Worcester-20140225-06397.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Worcester-20140225-06396.jpg
    Worcester-20140225-06396.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 3
angelbaby- thanks :) its hard to see the bottom one, it looks the same and if not I would say CD 15 would be the day. O I'm excited for you!! hope you get your BFP this month :) FX

Looks like ov is around the corner angel!!

Sorry af arrived butterfly.

Totally confused here. Have been getting lines on my opks for days, no temp rise so haven't oved and then randomly I started bleeding yesterday and have been since. Feeling so stressed and depressed with all this. I hoped I'd be pregnant again quickly and now it's looking like it could be a long time :cry:

I am sorry MrsW. I know it's hard, but maybe it's best to wait another cycle just for your body to recover? I wish I could give you a hug.

Afm - we bd last night and I am definiteky fertile because my cp is high, soft and open and have loads of ewcm. So hopefully I will catch the egg this week. Hubby told me that he will need to do he's proff check in end of april so will miss me ov again. So if I don't fall pregnant now it might take another 5 months :( so I really hope for now.

Good luck angel!! Sounds like you will have covered all bases so ill keep my fingers crossed that you catch your egg this month so you don't have to wait for the next chance.

I definitely want to keep ttc so I think I'll just keep going, if my body isn't ready I won't get pregnant but at least ill know I tried. My opk was pretty dark last night and my temp dipped quite a bit this morning, and I do get a dip before I ovulate so maybe my body is about to ovulate after all. I really don't know, it could easily just be a surge. We will keep dtd!

I must add that after the d&c I notice that I bleed upto cd10-cd15 and then ov. So maybe the same for you?

Mrsw11 some people spot around the time of o so dont lose hope just yet. I totally understand you ttc even though your body might not be ready yet, we were told to wait 3 months after our loss to try again but i just couldnt wait. Its going to be really tough anytime af arrives but know that you will get your bfp again, sooner rather than later hopefully, and we are all here for you if you need us xx

Angelbaby really hope you catch your egg too as it would be so frustraiting having to wait that long to try again. FX for you xx

Did you angel? It's good to know that you did still ov after the bleeding. It seems pretty common, loads of ladies on here are telling me they bled mid cycle as well and they did ovulate.

Thanks scissors. I was told by the dr it was fine to ttc straight away after my mc, I know I won't get pregnant if my body isn't ready, but it could be ready so I don't want to risk waiting for no reason. If I ovulate, I'll have a chance I hope. Fingers crossed.

angelbaby- I hope as well that you get your BFP this month so you don't have to wait till next time as well.

MrsW11- I do agree with Sissors that some people do spot around O, I personally never experienced it but I have heard stories. Im thinking that your O is just around the corner and I really do hope that this is your month as well. my fingers are crossed for you:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->