TTC #2 any one wanna be buddies!!

I agree with scissors - hope you catch that egg butterfly!

Not much news yet apart from DH leaving for 5 weeks and that I will have to unpack by myself and entertain a 22 month old whilst getting the house ready. It's going to be hard.

All my symptoms are gone so don't have much hope for this month. Will temp and do opk's next month to track cycle and see where I will be in Dec when DH gets back.

Butterfly im only cd9 today so just waiting to O but temps are looking more normal this month so at least thats something.

Angelbaby i dont know how you will cope doing all that by yourself, i can barely sweep the floors when theres nobody to watch ds for me! Pity your hubby has to go!

Fingers crossed angel, it's not over till ad shows up! Hope you get your bfp x good luck with unpacking, take care of yourself.

I'm fed up, waiting to ov but feeling so poorly! I was looking forward to starting bding but I'm very unsexy - snotty cold, cough, bad throat, looking rough!! :sick:

Thank you scissors and Mrs. W 11. I dropped DH at the airport and just arrived home at grandparents. Can't wait to get into my own house next week. It's going to be hard to unpack, but I have plenty of time so will take it slowly. I just hope December will be my lucky month.

Angelbaby-i agree with mrsw11 its not over till it ends, my fingers are crossed for you girl :) and gl with packing!!

Sissors- hope your O comes soon! and exactly if your temps are becoming normal again thats good news!!!

Mrsw11- hooe you feel better when it comes time to bd, gl to you as well.

Asm- for 2 days I have had 2 +opks and today -opk but still a temp drop so today might be my O day I guess see what my temp says tomorrow morning.

Ooh happy ovulating butterfly!! I've just rejoined ff and looked at the cycle I got pregnant and it seems I didn't ov until cd20!! Arghh. So going to start opks and bding today (if I can persuade dh near me when I'm ill) and keep going!!!

MrsW11-thanks :) hopefully he will look past that! also to being sick can also delay O just a heads up in case O doesn't show when its supposed to.

AFM- I am not 1 DPO :) the waiting game yet again. But I do have a question if you guys know, but yesterday ewcm, and today cm is like (tmi) but watery/slippery well more slippery i think like no ewcm or creamy, just clear and slippery, did any of you experience this? and is this normal you would say for right after O. and what would i consider it (wet)?

Girls, news!

I got my bfp! Oh my word!! no symptoms apart from tiredness and painful larger boobs. Clearblue says 1-2 weeks and will add a pick later in pics section.

I am still waiting and cheering for all of you.

Congrats angelbaby!! That's amazing news! So excited for you!! X

Butterfly I'm not sure about the cm question, I've never had that I don't think. Hopefully it's a good thing. Hope your tww hurries up for you x

Yay angelbaby! So happy for you. Such great news, id say you're so happy! Take it easy now with the unpacking. Hope all goes well for you!

Mrsw11 i hope you're not feeling too bad and hopefully you O soon. Make sure you bd as much as you feel up to!

Butterfly not sure about the cm. Last month i had that type of cm with bits of ewcm around the time i think i O'd so keep checking your cm and see what happens.

One down so c'mon girls think positive and hopefully we'll be joining angelbaby over in first tri very soon

Just thinking angelbaby did you keep up the sex challenge? I wonder did that help. Keep us updated on how things are going for you xxx

We did most days of the challenge until I couldn't handle DH's scent the last couple of days. lol I really think it worked since i don't know when exactly I O'd.

C'mon ladies! It's exciting, but scary to be on your own. I neeeeeeedddddd you in first tri!! ;-)

Im stil waiting to o. Iv been feeling a bit like af is on its way the last 2 days so dont know what thats about. Question for you girls, i had possible thin ewcm twice 2day but i think it was more likely hubbys stuff (sorry tmi) i put it down as ewcm on ff just in case but should i have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->