TTC #2 any one wanna be buddies!!

Sissors- it could be, its really hard to tell, I think putting it on FF is a good idea, or even in the note part of it, I have made alot of use with the note part in it. Hopefully it was your O and that means BD was timed correctly. GL

AFM- I know I am only 2 dpo and its more than likely that it is any signs of pregnancy, but i have had a headache, very sore back and legs, and mild cramping and also tightness in the stomach and on the sides of the stomach. Like I said I know its probably nothing, but I always think every sign i have is pregnancy lol. UGH!! I wish days can fly by now so I can test to see if I am Pregnant. Hate waiting :(

Scissors, I think you can add it to fertility friend and it could be that you are busy with O. I had the exact same symptoms and was convinced af was on her way and even used a pad in case (tmi).

Butterfly, it is all ovulation symptoms and could mean that implantation will occur soon. I also felt the same and even posted on bnb, but everyone said it's still too early. I felt it's my month until Sunday when all symptoms where gone. On Monday I felt nothing and Tuesday just tested since my gut told me to do so.

I keep my fx for you ladies.

xxx

I havnt had a positive opk yet but im only cd12 i had more ewcm this morning and havnt bd since tuesday so id say it is ewcm today anyway.

Butterfly its so hard not to think every symptom is pregnancy. Im always like that, its funny though because when i was pregnant i just kept telling myself it was just af! I really hope this is your month also!

Angelbaby how did hubby take the good news?

Hi everyone do you mind if I join you? I haven't been actively trying for #2 until now but I happened to bd once right on o (I think) so I've / we've decided to go for it now ...#1 Harrison took 4yrs and lots of heart ache hoping this one is quicker lol!! I will read the whole thread tonight when Harrison is asleep he's a real monkey at the moment!

Congrats angel baby!!! Yay!!
Scissors our babies are nearly the same age!

I also am a culprit of thinking everything is a pg symptom I even tested today - ridiculous I'm only 5-8dpo (guessing a bit) now I'm back on ff with a new thermometer ordered!!

Welcome Nimbec and thank you!

Scissors, my husband is so excited. We didn't think it will happen this month since I just came of bcp so it's a pleasant surprise. :)

Welcome Nimbec! Hope it doesn't take you that long to get pg this time. FX

Sissors- Some woman don't even get a positive on a opk when ovulating, checking your cm is the next best thing to temping, CM may not be a forsure thing but it is close enough!

I don't think it could be af symptoms but who knows, I still have cramps and my lower back is still sore. I guess we will wait and see! Ya charting and getting in tuned with your body and how things work and all these symptoms you've missed with not ttc really gets you thinking. Darn brains! Also to FF confirmed that O was on CD 15 which makes me 3 DPO and we BD ever day for 6 days before that and on the day of O but not after do you think I should of bd on the day after O too, or did Time it perfectly?

Another thing, if any of you ladies want to put a opk or pg test on here to show us or to get any thoughts and opinions on it do so, that is why we are all here! :) to have each others backs, I am so blessed to have your support ladies on the way to the BFP and hopefully after so too! :)

Butterfly - when will you be testing? Your symptoms sound very good to me.

I am hoping you will join me soon. I am a tad worried about my scan and hope everything will be ok. I am going on the 6th of November.

angelbaby- I think i am going to test in about 4 or 5 days and thanks I hope these symptoms are the real deal. Don't be worried I think you will be just fine, But it is nerve racking with your first ultrasound, are you going to find out what you are going to have with this one?

Will you use a digi hpt?

I am planning a gender reveal party in feb so will have to wait until then (hope I will be able to control myself and not peek before then lol).

I am trying to be positive and bought 2 baby items to "remind" myself that it will be fine this time. I am healthier now than at the time of my loss.

Thanks everyone :flower:

Butterfly I would say you had it well covered, when ttc my first i tried alsorts of routines! In the end I used SMEP but only for a few months in a row otherwise it got too much but i got pregnant from doing it 4 days up to 0 then 0 day miss a day and the bd the day after. I think i will do this again this time once i've got my opk and a bit of an idea on cycles. FX for you!!

Angel baby like the others said i'm sure all will be fine but i understand the worry...its worry all the way now even when the arrive lol! fx he/she is a super sticky bean!

scissors I 0 between cd14 and cd22....so no panic yet also in my many obsessive moments ttc previously i read that it doesn't matter how late u 0 as long as you do and your LP is the correct length. hope u don't think i'm preaching :blush: With FF i would leave it in now and then take it out at a later date if you 0 at a different point. I used to be terrible for alering things lol!! also regarding temping i'm about to start again but ds doesnt sleep through so i'm thinking of taking it in the middle of the night when he wakes me up....what do u think?

hope i haven't missed anyone

Hi nimbec and welcome! im up most nights with ds and last month temps were all over the place. This month i started temping vaginally and they seem better i usually temp between 5 -6 am so il just have to wait and see if ff can read it this month! I hope this is your lucky month, how great would that be!

Butterfly i think you have it covered. Im sending loads of babydust your way xx

Angelbaby you and your little bean will be fine dont worry. A gender reveal party sounds amazballs! I didnt find out on ds and i dont think il find out on any future pregnancies, i like the suprise at the end of it all! Are you starting to feel sick now? I had bad morning sickness and ended up sick until 34 weeks! Not looking forward to that part

Thanks guys!

Angelbaby- no I think ill use cheapies until I see another line than a frer then digital.

Ya the gender party sounds awesome!! Let us know once you have found out! Ya I found out with my first but next one hubby doesn't want to find out so I guess it's going to be a surprise well once we get pg.

Thanks Scissors - I'm doubtful as we only dtd the once but well you never know lol Really hope this is your month too! Ooooh well let me know how ff gets on with it as i may do that if its more accurate...

Well i'm trying to resist the urge to test until af arrives....however i'm so darn impatient its already killing me....I tested yesterday but it was always going to be a BFN so i really don't know why i bothered lol!! i need to sign up to poas ahollics!

Nimbec- How many dpo are you? and I hear you its super hard waiting to test, I'm in the same boat. I do have IC's but i have been trying to hold out with them too.

AFM- Today is the same, cramps in lower abdominal, this morning I woke up and was super nauseous but I went feel asleep again and when I woke up it was gone. Not to sure whats going on.

and also it's weird cause the last couple of months my temps have been in the 98 and this month didn't even go past 97.90 this month is weird altogether for me.

Butterfly hopefully weird means good for you this month!

I think today might be my o day even though opk is negative. I had a temp dip this morning and alot of back pain only bad thing is we havnt bd since tues as our work is clashing and he wont be home till late 2nght so hopfully i dont miss it

Scissors, as far as I know the egg live between 24 - 48 hours so think you will catch the egg. Chances of having a boy is just very likely. :)

Sissors- Thanks :) and I had 2 days of positive opk's then the third day temp dip and negative opk and I ovulated on that day, so a negative opk means nothing really, and what angelbaby said after your O the egg still lives until 24-48 hours, GL

Thanks girlies i thought egg only lives for less than 24 hours. Hubby should be home after midnight tonight so i told him to wake me because im in work in the morning so otherwise it will be 2moro evening so dont want to miss it. Thats if i even am o'ing

Butterfly i'm roughly about 8-10dpo I think but i'm only coing on cm and cramps. I wasnt temping....my thermometer arrived today so i will start in the morning even tho i'm mid cycle i have loads of cycles to compare too so if temp is up hopefully means i o'd. Plus i looked back at last 3 periods and o was about that time so fx! How many dpo are you? are you planning to wait until the witch is due? I'm sooooo weak lol got cheapie ic's coming monday/tuesday. I agree with the others weird sometimes is a good thing!

scissors get chasing that egg :thumbup: egg lives for about 36-48hrs so your absolutely fine. good luck!

angel baby how are you getting on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->