TTC#2, be my buddy? :)

Fingers crossed it's just early days! I'm due on Fri too, bfn still for me this morning, going to pick up some first response tomorrow!!
This is only our first month, don't have any symptoms really so not feeling to positive :-/ xx

So dealqueen are you definitely preggers??? I' both excited and envious! :happydance:

Sleep has improved somewhat here. Ha. Still feel like a mess but we've been doing a bit of gentle sleep training and I think he's getting the hang of it finally. Last night was another bad night, but I'm trying to stay optimistic...

I'm depressed about my cycles right now :( I think the vitex helped me ovulate earlier, BUT I have been spotting now for 2 weeks and don't know wtf is going on, maybe a crazy side effect of the vitex but god only knows. I feel like my period is about to start but that would make this month a 5 day LP which is CRAP. I think I'll keep taking the vitex and just hope my hormones sort themselves out. I am sick of my body being so frigging stupid.

So even if I wasn't WTT I am pretty sure I can't get pregnant right now. Makes me want to cry.

You will get it all figured out. When it does happen it will be the right time! Taken prolly 25 tests, 3 different brands and they are all BFP, go tomorrow for my pregnancy test at the Dr's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->