TTC#2, be my buddy? :)

Ahh I hope this is O for you! Hopefully you will catch that egg this cycle! GL :D

Lol I took my first test of the TWW today. I knew it was too early (8 dpo) but I did it anyway! Obviously bfn! Durp! I won't be testing again until 12 dpo because there aren't any more tests left in the house to tempt me ;)

Stopped spotting finally. :) Now I feel like I have AF but with pinching at the sides. No blood though, just loads of ewcm again. Curiouser and curiouser.

I got a positive OPK last fri but only managed to bd 2 days before and the on the day so not holding out much hope this month for bfp! Fx crossed though! Just found out my sil is pregnant so I'm now very impatient to find out! Xx

Hi ladies :)

I am Stephanie..my little guy just turned 5 months today, and we are TTC for #2...I know crazy, but it's so worth it, to bring a cute little miracle in to the world. This is our 1st cycle trying :)

I am currently on Cycle Day 17 (DPO 3) I had a positive OPK on Christmas Day :happydance:

I have been very crampy since Ovulation Day..so we shall see. I am testing on January 4th (10 DPO) :)

I got a positive OPK last fri but only managed to bd 2 days before and the on the day so not holding out much hope this month for bfp! Fx crossed though! Just found out my sil is pregnant so I'm now very impatient to find out! Xx

2 days before isn't necessarily a problem! if you have ewcm the sperm can live a long time and still catch the egg when it pops out. Jamie Sue one of the ladies in this thread got a bfp from BDing a few days before O I think. :) Don't lose hope yet. When are you testing?

Hi ladies :)

I am Stephanie..my little guy just turned 5 months today, and we are TTC for #2...I know crazy, but it's so worth it, to bring a cute little miracle in to the world. This is our 1st cycle trying :)

I am currently on Cycle Day 17 (DPO 3) I had a positive OPK on Christmas Day :happydance:

I have been very crampy since Ovulation Day..so we shall see. I am testing on January 4th (10 DPO) :)

Hi :] Aw I think small age gaps are wonderful, good luck! Crampy sounds promising maybe? It's hard to say isn't it when all the symptoms of AF, O and pregnancy seem to cross over... I'm still trying to work out when I ovulated. I thought it was on the 19th but now fearing it might have been the day before yesterday! And we hadn't BD for days aaaargh. Managed to get a quick one n yesterday but possibly too late...

I hope I was right the first time. Grr.

I'm testing on NYE. If its negative and AF doesn't show, I'll test on the 8th.

My af isn't due till 6th jan so was planning on waiting to see if it turned up! I'm a bit confused when I ovulated though but think it was a couple of days early. Wish you could just test straight away and it told you yes or no! X

Oh god I know right... I hate all the waiting and the suspense! I tend to just obsess over every symptom and drive myself bonkers...

We have decided to wait to test January 9th that is when my period is due...and it is best just to wait until then...since my cycles are so irregular, it's very difficult!!!!

It is scary thinking of a small gap now, but it will be wonderful watching them play and grow up together...especially since I want to be done with kids by 30, but I am only 23 so we are all good!!!! We will get pregnant...when the time is right or not right...HAHA like when we got pregnant with Gavin (#1). We were 7 months from our wedding, and November 18th I woke up in the morning (boobs hurting) took a test, and :bfp: :) :) so it was not the best time of time, but so worth it, I danced the night away at the wedding...who cares that I was 30 weeks pregnant at the time.

Ah babies have a way with timing don't they? :D With my first pregnancy I got my bfp (a surprise bfp, we weren't ttc) a couple of months before my husband was due to deploy to Afghanistan! So he missed virtually the entire pregnancy. It was touch and go at the end, we didn't think he would make it back in time but the baby was 2 weeks late and he made it! Hoping for better timing this time though lol.

Hmm I am thinking more and more that I O'd a few days ago after the bleeding and my first thoughts were wrong. Just don't think this is my month anymore... Pretty sure we missed the eggy. Next month I'm going to check cervix every day, and use opks too!

I'm adjusting my dpo to 2-3. Gah. Will be waiting until the 8th of jan to test i think. so bummed... If it weren't for the spotting we would've kept BDing and not missed the window. So annoyed with my body.

Yeah I don't think this is our month either, as I got a +opk on December 25th, and dh was sick with the flu, we managed to BD that morning I got it...but that was it :(

But we shall see!!! I hope either I get a BFP on the 9th or my period comes on the 9th!! My cycles have never been regular, so it would be nice for them to actually get regular once!!! <3

Any news anyone???

Nothing new here. No symptoms or anything.

Sorry tmi.....I was randomly sick last night, was in laid in bed and felt very sickly and just threw up! Think I'm going to test today. My af is due in 4 days but think I o'd slightly earlier . I'm sure it will be bnf but don't know untill you try! I'm kind of nervous to do it though! When is the best time to test? X

I think that 4 days before af would be fine to test, my first response widget says i can test 6 days before af. Nothing new here lady bee, 1 dpo today! So excited to be entering the tww. Whats going on with you? What dpo are you?

I'm sorry :growlmad: . but you know what they say, it aint over till af shows

Sorry about the bfn lcgoodac :( maybe it's too early still? Try again in a couple of days! Symptoms sound good!

Dealqueen hooray welcome to the TWW again! I think I'm 5 or 6 dpo. This cycle was a royal mess lol so I'm not positive! :dohh: what a surprise huh. Seems like every other time I post I'm ranting about how clueless I am haha. If I don't get preggers this cycle I'm thinking of trying agnus castus to regulate my cycles a little. A little toooooo crazy for me right now... Anyone tried AC?

hi ladies. today i am 3 dpo, i think maybe im more then that cause i always get ovulation pain and felt what i thought was o pain a week ago. So I dont know, good thing I have alot of ic. I probably will start testing mon cause that will be 6dpo(maybe), i know its to early but i rather just know then wondering for 2 weeks. how are things going lady bee

Ooh I'll be testing from Tuesday if I can hold on that long :D

Going ok here... 8 dpo no symptoms whatsoever, I'm not feeling too hopeful but not getting stressed about it either so all good.

I had two lots of O pain this month too! The second was stronger though so I'm going with that, maybe the first was just a random cramping as my body prepped itself to O.

Anyway good luck and keep us updated when you get to the testing!
I must remember to buy tests this weekend or I won't be doing any again lol.

Well my af turned up today 2 days early so guess I'm out this month! Went out and stocked up on opks and conception vitamins so here's to a lucky bfp later this month or early next month! X

Ok ladies I am so confused here. According to the ovulation calculators i should be around 4 dpo. I think I might have Oed early then thought cause i have pains when i O. Well If we go by that date i would be 10 dpo. Well i just went to the bathroom and had blood. (TMI) kinda like ewcm mixed with blood. it was red and not that much. I never have ever bleed before, iv been checking my cm for about 6 months now and nothing like this has happened. I cant help but think its implantion bleeding. I never had it with my first 2 though

Ok ladies I am so confused here. According to the ovulation calculators i should be around 4 dpo. I think I might have Oed early then thought cause i have pains when i O. Well If we go by that date i would be 10 dpo. Well i just went to the bathroom and had blood. (TMI) kinda like ewcm mixed with blood. it was red and not that much. I never have ever bleed before, iv been checking my cm for about 6 months now and nothing like this has happened. I cant help but think its implantion bleeding. I never had it with my first 2 though

Ooh that sounds promising, I really hope it was! How exciting! Every pregnancy is different so they say, so you could definitely experience IB with one and not another. FX for you! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->