TTC#2, be my buddy? :)

Hmm, just started spotting this evening. tiny bit of blood after using the toilet but I have a feeling AF will be here tomorrow. :( I guess a 10 day LP is an improvement over 8... But still bah. Not as good as I was hoping. I knew there wasn't much chance of pregnancy this month though so not too disappointed. I will try my hardest not to miss the window next time!

TMI post alert...

Ok well I am assuming AF must be here, i have no other explanation, but god can't I get a normal period please? Yesterday was just the one spot of blood, then nothing. Woke up early in the morning after resettling DS, went to pee and had only the slightest trace of a brown stain I guess just leftover from the spot yesterday night. Then I got up 3 hours later and had some huge black purple clots come out, and then a little brown blood it was really creepy! I never get clots, this is so not normal but hey I have no idea what normal is anymore. All just weird. Now 90% sure I cannot be preggers, those were some serious clots!

Heres to hoping its implantation! I'm pretty sure i got my period. Its super heavy dont think theres any chance its implantation. Its just wierd that it was 10 days early. Oh well will still take a test for a few days after bleeding and will count now that im on cd 3.

10 days early wow that's crazy... What is your LP normally? Did you count the spotting days as your AF? I always go from first day of full flow.

Anyway, witch got me too for sure. Bummer. There's no way this is implantation, i had some hope early this morning but nope definitely just a period! Ah well, onwards! Hope next cycle is better for us both!

Im 26 and my husband and I have a 2 year old. I just got my mirena removed this past week so we're officially tcc. Haven't had to track my ovulation cycle yet since I haven't started menstruating :/ Do any of you or anyone you know, have any post-mirena stories?
Thanks for reading and baby dust to you all! :))

Yay I am here :)

I have a bouncy 5 month old @ home, and cannot wait to give him a brother or sister. So here we are ttc #2 (ahhh I am one crazy lady LOL).

I got a +OPK January 6th, Ovulated January 7th (for sure...I felt it HAHA), so I am testing the 22nd of January. I have irregular periods...but that's okay, I am just calculating 14 dpo...ahhh so exciting!! I cannot wait. This is only our 1st cycle TTC for #2.

AJmommy, sorry I don't. Try posting in the TTC or WTT forums I'm sure somebody there must have used mirena!

KitteyKat hi again. :) Wishing you luck and baby dust. We're on our 3rd cycle TTC now, feels like longer though as both previous cycles were around 50 days grr. Hoping I can shorten them with vitex. I also bought some opks so will use them this month for the first time! Woo!

I tried using Vitex and it did not work on me. Even that couldn't help my cycles, but my cycles have been out of whack since I got my period when I was 14...hard to believe I am already 23 that's a long time, I guess I never really thought about that....ahhh LOL

I used OPK's for a while this cycle, then I stopped, then used them again...haha. I know I'm crazy but this cycle was rough. Hubby had the flu, then I had the flu, now Gavin is teething...arghhh the joys. I think this past Friday was the most Kyle and I have bd'd for a long time (we never had done it twice, and we managed to do it twice :rofl:, luckily I ovulated on Monday (January 7th) so hopefully it caught the egg :happydance:

Oh god teething tell me about it... My little guy just started getting teeth coming through a month or so ago and it's been bad on and off! This week is especially bad - as a result mummy is not getting any sleep. Doh. On the plus side, he has 4 little chompers now :D With another two about to appear.

Your timing sounds hopeful yay! I messed up my timing big time last cycle by miscalculating O. Hence the opks this cycle, haha. I'm gonna start using them as soon as I start seeing what I THINK is transitional cm. no idea when to expect ovulation though, it's different every month! Usually very LATE though. I do worry that I might be popping out bad eggs because of the delay. Hard to believe I used to have perfect regular 27 day cycles. I miss those!

I've been taking vitex since CD 3...I really hope this helps to regulate my cycles and get them back to normal! Fed up with them being so screwy. There's no way 40+ day cycles are normal for me.

I hope you guys dont mind if i just jump in. Im new to this. I've been TTC for a year and 6 months for my second. I havent ever tried anything but right now i feel like im willing to do anything. What would you suggest trying?

Sure, come on in :)
I'm sorry you're having a hard time ttc number 2. :( 18 months is a long time. We've only been trying since October, not long really so far. I think my cycles are making things hard for us. I'm hoping it'll be easier to conceive once I have everything working normally again! What are your cycles like? Do you chart at all? I personally don't know what to suggest trying, as I think it depends on your circumstances really (not that I'm exactly a fountain of knowledge anyway lol! I am pretty lost myself...) - have you had any testing to see why it's not working out for you guys?

The things I'm trying are all geared to getting my hormones back in line, lengthening my luteal phase etc. At the moment I take vitamin B6 in a B-100 complex, and Vitex 3 times a day.

Good luck to you, keep us posted. x

Hi! We're also TTC #2. We were NTNP, but if I don't get a BFP this month we're actively TTC.

Hi ladies Im back after getting af at only 4dpo. Took tests up to sunday as yesterday was the day af should have arrived. chalking it up to stress or maybe losing weight. according to all the calculators I should be ovulating soon. Im kinda feeling a lower back pain so going to be trying for the next few days. Thinking I should O tomorrow. Taking some mucous reliver this time.

Ugh what a baaaaad week... We've all had norovirus so no BDing going on at all. I think we might be unlucky this month again because I am 99% sure I am fertile right now and ovulating very very soon! I've got mid cycle spotting right now, I guess this is a new 'thing' my body does because it's exactly the same as what happened last month hmm. Anyway I'm hoping to see a positive opk this afternoon, that would make this the earliest ovulation since I started having cycles again, whoopee. :D so maybe I love vitex. Haha.

GL to everyone this month!!

Hi ladies, I'm 25 with a 20month old little girl and were on our first cycle ttc#2. Currently in the dreaded 2ww, it's killing me not poas every day lol!
Fingers crossed for some bfps in here soon :)

Fingers crossed for you Hollie!

I think we're jumping back out of TTC for the moment... Exhaustion has really been taking a toll on my mental health lately and I think I need to recover before I get pregnant again. My 11 month old just wont sleep in decent stretches, this has been going on since he was born and lately he is worse than ever... I feel like my body and mind are starting to shut down, it is getting pretty dire and desperate. I'm walking around feeling angry and miserable all the time - I just need some sleep argh!!!!!!

So yeah, WTT until I'm feeling more able to cope. :nope:

hey lady bee! Im sorry that you are now wtt. That will just give you more time with your lo! I think just think that maybe tonight i got a faint bfp, my boyfriend thinks i need to wait and test tomorrow, but after so many months of seeing whiteness that is definitly a line. Having a friend over later so going to ask her opnion.

Hugs Lady bee, as dealqueen says you will have lots more time with LO and I hope your feeling better and back with us soon!

Eeek how exciting dealqueen! Can you post pics? I love a bit of line spotting!
How long have you been ttc? Xx

iv been trying to post pics, but i just have a old digital and its not showing up on the picture. I did take another one this morning and it was the same as last night, so now I dont know what to think. Il just have to wait and take more tests, af is due on friday. we have been trying for 7 months. how bout you canyhardlywait

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->