TTC # 2 - CD 8 today, 1/26 -looking for buddy!

I know, I'm really not looking forward to this part!

Haha, well done you. I've have two nights out this weekend and I'm dreading coming up with rubbish excuses for not drinking. It's typical as well, I never go on nights out anymore, then as soon as we start ttc loads of things pop out that I can't get out of!

Yes, I know what you mean!! We are going on vacation in 2 weeks with a group of friends so I am going to be "faking" like I'm drinking (if I get a BFP beforehand since my period is due before that). Today, I am cramping SOOOOOOO bad. I have no idea what's going on.

Haha I might fake drink over the weekend too! Aw that's a shame. Has it been constant all day?

I've got a horrendous cold just now which is actually helping take my mind off ttc a little, mainly because all I can think is 'uggghhh!' I have had a major increase in CM the last couple of days though. Posted in the TWW forum because it's not like me at all, but wondering if it's just the cold that has caused it.

I stopped cramping a little bit ago so that's good! I'm sorry you're sick. �� I've been battling a cold for a while now but I think it's finally subsiding. And hopefully the CM is a good sign! I'm so ready to test..lol.

Well, today I've noticed that I have been (sorry if TMI) constipated for the past day or 2..which is NOT normal for me..lol. And I have had this pinching feeling in my lower abdomen. I'm really hoping this is it! I'm exhausted again, too.

I've actually had both of those things too! I'm trying my best to avoid symptom spotting, as I'm still totally full of the cold and it's doing all sorts of strange things to me. Monday and Tuesday nights I barely got any sleep because foot cramps kept waking me up!

What you thinking about testing? Early or holding off til AF is due?

I tested this morning and BFN. Of course since I'm still 8 days from AF..lol. But I'm impatient! With my 1st, I didn't test positive until the day before my expected AF. I tested 3 days before and got BFN.

Yeah its early still :) I have no point of reference from my first because we weren't ttc. I miscounted my cycle (exactly how I ended up pregnant!) so I didn't realise I'd missed my period until a week and two days after it was due!

I wish it could be like that now..lol. Not worry or stress about symptoms and such!

I know I keep thinking that too!

Well first night out went by not too badly! I've still been quite bad with the cold so everyone thought I was just not drinking because I felt rubbish. Although they did keep talking about pregnancy constantly. Hope they don't think I'm already pregnant lol!

Anything new symptom-wise with you today? X

Sorry.. I had a hectic weekend! I actually started cramping bad last night..very strong AF like cramps and AF is due in 6 days so I'm not sure what was going on. They stopped today..or are less noticeable anyways. I took a test this morning and swore I saw a line but it is very faint so I'm not thinking too much into it. Also, it feels like I've completely lost my mind. I have been so forgetful and I don't remember if I had that so soon with my daughter. I literally have forgotten names of my friends with them right in front of me. It's driving me nuts!! You??

Oooh have you got a pic of it? Symptoms sound promising!

I made a list of my symptoms yesterday because I'm succumbing to keeping track of them now! Most are probably too early though and still cold-related.

Here's my list:
1dpo - 7dpo: Bad cold. Increase in CM
2 dpo - 3dpo: Foot cramps that kept me up most of the night both nights. No particular reason I can think of for them.
4dpo: Exhausted. Fell asleep at 7.20pm and slept though my alarm for 12 hours.
4dpo-7dpo: Nauseous and very dizzy. Constantly feel like the room is spinning.
6dpo: Cramping. Very irritable. As bad as PMS
7dpo: Woke up feeling hungover (haven't drank since we started ttc). Headache. Twinges. Very sharp stabbing pain in my cervix which made me scream out loud. Shooting pain in boobs.

Not much today (8dpo) - Still a bit dizzy and boobs are more tender.

I don't have a picture but I just did a FRER and got a negative. =( Boooo.

All your symptoms sound like mine! I have been especially moody with just about everyone for the past week and a half. Today, my CM is watery which is never like that before AF. I hate seeing negatives, though. I did just take it with diluted urine so maybe that also had an affect plus the fact that I'm still so far away from AF.

Have you tested at all?? When do you plan on it if not?

Yeah it could very possibly be the concentration of urine the second time.

I promised myself I wouldn't test until valentines day (13dpo) but I am getting more and more tempted to test with FMU tomorrow. Trying to find my willpower!

Here's my FRER from earlier. I swear I see something but I think it's just a shadow..lol.

Attachments

• 20150209_125354_resized.jpg
    20150209_125354_resized.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 3
I think I see a shadow of something. Maybe need a day or two longer to see if it darkens any

Yes that's what I was thinking! That's awesome you have held off so long! I wish I had your patience..lol.

I caved and tested lol! My test looks like a BFN. Maybe a tiny bit of a shadow but pretty sure it's just an indent. Oh well! Going to try to hold off a few more days now!

Yea, I got 2 this BFN this morning. So, I may wait until the weekend now.

Yeah. Decided definitely no testing tomorrow. Might try the next day (11dpo) but aiming to hold off until Saturday (13dpo)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->