TTC # 2 - CD 8 today, 1/26 -looking for buddy!

Yes that's good that if anything is wrong, you should find out soon instead of later down the road.

AF still hasn't arrived and now I'm getting impatient. I'm just ready to know. My boobs hurt so bad and today during my kickboxing class, I got a little nauseous from overdoing it. My cramps have been off and on but at night while I'm in bed, they're horrible! I just want to know before my vacation on Wednesday!

Hey girl. I'm sorry. I've been so busy with going on vacation and now I'm so sick with an Upper Respiratory Infection! AF came the day before we flew out for our trip. I've been charting my Temps this time but since I've been sick, I've had a fever the past few days. So temping was quite useless for those days even though this morning, my temp was up but no fever so I'm hoping I'm ovulating and dtd at the right time. How are you? What'd the doctor say?

Don't worry. Hope you feel better soon!

Doc is referring me for an ultrasound to check womb lining thickness etc. and any other problems. On CD14 just now but pretty sure I've missed O :( Posted in TTC forum about it.

I'm not trying next month as our son's birthday is Christmas Eve and we really don't want another December birthday but if there's no luck this month I think I will try temping the cycle after that!

Aww, well good luck! I'm almost certain I'm about to O as I have EWCM this morning on top of light cramping. I feel so bad with this infection, though so I'm not focusing too much on it. Sex isn't even enjoyable right now. Keep me updated with what they say!

Hey sorry I've not been on much. Trying to keep my mind off things coz I was pretty sure I missed O and was thinking we probs can't try again for 2-3 cycles.

AF is due on the 15th but I am actually wondering if I might be lucky despite lack of BD. The thing that got me thinking was a really sharp pain on my left side around my uterus at 7dpo and 8 dpo (guessing my o date from when my opk was darkest) and then a really sore throat on 8 dpo. Thought I was getting tonsillitis it was so bad and then in the morning it was gone. I wasn't symptom spotting coz I thought I was definitely out but this is making me wonder now. Was hoping to see some implantation bleeding after those pains but nothing.

My mum only managed to get pregnant when she stopped trying (after about 8 years of trying) and I got pregnant with my son whilst not trying but have had no successful pregnancies from trying. We are worriers so I'm wondering if my mind is messing up my body. But you never know this month - I've been a bit more relaxed since I thought we had no chance!

That's awesome! FX for a BFP! I took a test this morning and the faintest line popped up within 5 minutes. I'm so excited and want to tell SO but I want to be positive first. AF is about 4 days away so hopefully the line will darken tomorrow or the next day. I hate keeping news under wraps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->