TTC # 2 - CD 8 today, 1/26 -looking for buddy!

Well, I actually see color in your very faint line so I definitely think you're still in the game! I even inverted your picture and it picked up the line. I am having weird twinges and pain in my ovaries..or sound that area it feels. I'm wondering if maybe I ovulated later than I thought. I did take an OPK a few days after I thought I O'd and it was pretty dark. I'm hoping anyways!

Thanks that makes me feel a bit better :) I have a few dull af-style cramps tonight. Might be wishful thinking though. I'm sure I got them earlier than this with DS.

Yeah that's quite possible, especially if your opk was still quite dark. My line disappeared pretty much straight away after my positive. Would explain why your HPTs are faint too x

Yes, maybe! I bought digis for if I miss AF. FX!

I'm pretty much thinking AF is gonna show up this weekend. There's always next month! =/

I feel a bit like that too. Positive thinking until she shows though :)

Yep me too. Thought I could see something on this but the more I look at it the more I think it's a shadow or an indent. Not even sure there's anything there at all actually. I'm calling a BFN.

Attachments

• 20150213_203312_opt.jpg
    20150213_203312_opt.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 4
I see it on there, too. Hopefully, it'll darken! I think I'm out completely, though. I took a cheap Walmart test and it came back without even a faint, could be line.

I'm pretty sure I'm out completely too. Don't think I see anything on my test anymore. I know there's still time and I still have some symptoms, but my gut is telling me this isn't my cycle :nope:

My gut is saying the same although I have a million symptoms! This is so nerve-wracking!

Took another test and it looks the same as yesterday. Think I'm just waiting for the witch now!

Another negative on a different brand (don't know why I'm still doing it to myself!) Started cramping now so I'm hoping af is coming today so I can move on to the next cycle!

I'm in two minds whether to try this cycle actually. Our son's birthday is on Christmas eve and if we conceived next cycle the due date would be the end of November. I don't know if that's just too much. But we definitely can't try the cycle after that, because the due date would be the end of December, and I really don't want to take two cycles off. So might just go ahead next cycle and at least it'll be something to console myself with if we don't conceive then either!

Witch got me :witch: Glad no more guesswork is needed.

Aww. Sorry to hear that! I'm still waiting for her. I'm sure she will be here today.

Fx she doesn't come for you! This is the most painful period I've had in a while :( Can barely stand today! Definitely doesn't lighten the blow!

If mine comes, I'm gonna guess it's going to be bad, too. When my boobs are this sore, it usually is.

Hope there's good news with you.

I've been suffering badly with my endometriosis since this period started, spoke to the doctor today and happened to mention how long I've been off my BC for (about 5/6 cycles, plus 4 cycles ending in miscarriage about a year and a half ago) and she recommended I make an appointment to discuss fertility issues :( I had been told before that I would be seen a bit quicker because of various medical issues I have, but hearing the doc say it was time to have a look at our options has really hit me quite hard. Sorry for waffling, just needed to vent a little x

I'm sorry to hear that. =( I'll say a prayer that all is alright. Still no AF but really bad cramping and BFN on a FRER! I don't think this is our month so now I just want AF to come so we can start over!

Yeah I know how you feel. That's how I felt the day before she showed up too.

Thanks. Got my fingers crossed that it'd just been bad luck so far, but at least I'm getting seen if its not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->