TTC # 2 - CD 8 today, 1/26 -looking for buddy!

Same here. AF is due on Sunday so we will see!

Yep same here. Lots of heartburn today and some pinchy cramps. Still quite dizzy but not as bad as before.

I've been cramping on one side today. Have you had that at all? Also, my CM is very dry. I'm still so tired, though.

I've had pinches on one side, but the cramps I've had have been more all-over, very low. Not thinking much of these cramps though, I was at the doctor about them around this time last cycle, think its maybe related to my endometriosis. Still quite a bit of CM here, lotiony.

My tiredness has been quite strange. My job is quite full-on (teacher) and it's not uncommon for me to fall asleep on the couch about 9pm. But the last week or so I've been really tired in the late afternoon/early evening and then seem to get a second burst of energy. Not changed my eating habits but maybe its just a non-TTC-related hormone thing.

Hmm..maybe. I know that around 1pm, I am barely able to keep my eyes open and I sit at a desk all day..lol.

Haha yeah sometimes that can be worse. I was at a training day today and quite literally fell asleep quite a few times!

Haha! Well, I'm starting to feel discouraged. I held my pee for a long time because I was getting my hair done after work so when I got home, I decided to test with an IC... BFN. I know it's still early but dang, seeing that stinks. I need to have stronger will power! Lol.

Yeah I'm kinda feeling the same :( I'm tempted to test tomorrow but I know that if it's completely negative that's me probably out ... so I don't know whether to do it or not!

Having to restrain myself so much. Keep seeing people getting bfps who are 9 or 10 dpo and thinking that means I could get one too. I think I'll test in the evening tomorrow and then SMU on Saturday. Symptoms are pretty much gone today :( Apart from I'm eating like a horse - but if I'm honest that's not too different from usual lol!

Well, my willpower turned to cap on my lunch break today..lol. My boobs are sore and my bra feels tight. That's about all the symptoms I'm having today besides the exhaustion and I also ate 2 sandwiches from McDonalds that I use to crave when I was pregnant with my daughter. I think the light line showing on this test is just an indent or shadow. =( Still kinda discouraged.

Attachments

• 2015-02-11 16.29.25.jpg
    2015-02-11 16.29.25.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 2
Pretty sure I'm out. SMU 11dpo.

Attachments

• 2015-02-12 15_opt.jpg
    2015-02-12 15_opt.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 3
I actually think I can see a faint faint line. Maybe it's my eyes? I think I'm out, too. I took a FRER about an hour ago and it was negative.

Girl, I definitely see a faint pink line on your test.

Really? I'm not sure I see anything in real life but hopefully you're righ. Might take a cheapie tomorrow night or try to hold off til Sat. Not feeling confident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->