TTC #2 CD2...Who wants to buddy up???

mrswichman

Mommy to 2 boys <3
Reaction score
Hi. My name is Krysten I'm 23, my husband is 30 and our little monster is on the verge of 20 months old. I've been wanting another little one forever but my husband finally gave in about month and half ago, so this is our second cycle really committed to wanting this to work. I do no chart or temp or anything...We just do it the old fashioned way which i think is best, because I would drive my hubby nuts! I tend to be a bit obsessive :D
So any other ladies want to buddy up and share their journey with me???

Hi Krysten! I have a little boy aged 4, and have been ttc#2 since January and unfortunately miscarried twice since then, I'm pretty sure I ovulated today, so in the 2ww as of tomorrow! If I don't get my BFP in two weeks I'm starting with a CBFM, we've been doing it the old fashioned way for five months, and although I've fallen pregnant twice, doing the deed every other day is tiring!! Good luck and lots of baby dust your way xxx

I've a 4and half month old, I'm 4dpo.
Currently ttc #2

Hi Krysten! I have a little boy aged 4, and have been ttc#2 since January and unfortunately miscarried twice since then, I'm pretty sure I ovulated today, so in the 2ww as of tomorrow! If I don't get my BFP in two weeks I'm starting with a CBFM, we've been doing it the old fashioned way for five months, and although I've fallen pregnant twice, doing the deed every other day is tiring!! Good luck and lots of baby dust your way xxx
I'm sorry for your losses :hugs: I say go for whatever you think is going to work for you.

I've a 4and half month old, I'm 4dpo.
Currently ttc #2

2 under 2. huh?? wanted that forever...but I knew I wasn't ready, seeing as my little guy will be two in about 4 months I'll just say 2 under 3 :D still a task and a half.

Hi! I'm 24 and hubby is 28, we are currently ttc no2, my boy was born on 26/10/12 so very close to your little one! I'm on cd14 so been dtd this last week and most of this week and hoping for a June bfp! This is only our first proper month of trying properly but hoping for good luck!

Hi ladies mind if I join? I have a little boy who is very close in age christina, my LO birthday is 27/10/12 so very close!
We have been trying since March, first month got BFP which ended in early MC. Im due to ovulate tomorrow and have been dtd every other day since middle of last week. Heres hoping for a BPF this month for us all.

Hi kitty! Sorry about your mc, we've only started trying this month and I'm due to ovulate tomorrow too! Been everyday apart from the last two days as we were with relatives for two nights :( but back on it tonight so hopefully we will be lucky this month!

Yes yes join away :D Awww our LO's are so very close in age.
AFM: DtD has yet to start due to husband and I having opposite schedules...but it will start tonight. This is our second month officially TTC for #2, last month ended u being a chemical...which I was hoping wouldn't happen. Before I fell pregnant with my son I got a few chemicals and they are so disheartening....
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->