TTC #2 Cycle Day 1 7/16/13

If I got 4oz in a sitting, that was a good sitting! I only pumped between feeds if I knew we needed the milk & every night while DH did the late feed with a bottle. I used to do it for a bit of freedom... So I could go out baby free for more than a couple of hours! Fingers crossed for some problem free BF for everyone.

Aww great stories! We have that wonderful $200.00 pump that I probably only was able to use 3 times :( This time I am making sure to get FULL usage.

So how are your OH's taking to baby making? My husband laughs at me when I tell him my plan that we are going to try for a girl and we will BD these days LOL. He says it's 50/50 and there is NO WAY you can make sure you have a girl. I think its going to be fun this time around. I am going to try NOT to get sour when I don't get a BFP but im sure if I don't I will be upset...

My DH is just looking forward to all the extra BD :haha: He's fully on board for making a baby! If it happens first month again, I'll never hear the end of it though! He bragged to everyone last time about his super sperm :dohh:

I finished work today for the summer hols :happydance: (I'm a teacher btw! I work 3 days a week since having Rex) 6 whole weeks with DH (also a teacher!) & Rex :) Oh & baby making ;)

My DH is just looking forward to all the extra BD :haha: He's fully on board for making a baby! If it happens first month again, I'll never hear the end of it though! He bragged to everyone last time about his super sperm :dohh:

I finished work today for the summer hols :happydance: (I'm a teacher btw! I work 3 days a week since having Rex) 6 whole weeks with DH (also a teacher!) & Rex :) Oh & baby making ;)

NICE!!!!!!!! That sounds great! Enjoy the time while you have it!

Its 107 degrees here today! HOT HOT HOT!!!!:devil::devil:
Can't wait to be finished up working and get to enjoy my weekend!
We are going to the zoo tomorrow to feed the giraffes!!!!

My hubby thinks I'm a bit nuts tbh. He's up for all the BD of course but he doesn't really think all the temping, charting etc are necessary. He also thinks he has super sperm but we'll just have to see about that lol

I've just finished for the weekend too :) DH and FIL are going to pull our garden shed down to make room for olivia's playhouse tomorrow so me, MIL and olivia are having a girls day :)

The zoo will be loads of fun! It's great weather for it.

Sazzle, it must be lovely having 6 whole weeks off :)

OMG!!! I got the most exciting news today!!! My sister is pregnant!!! 8 weeks along :D I totally wasn't expecting that news! She gets married in 11 days in Cyprus. She & her OH admitted it was an accident :haha: Originally they were going to TTC straight after the wedding so my sis had come off the pill. But then they decided to WTT til they bought a house & decided to have a big holiday in the US next year so she went to the docs to get more pill to go back on it. She had to wait for AF but she never showed so she did a test & :bfp: :happydance: I'm so excited for her! And even more excited that we might mebe pregnant at the same time!!!

Oh wow how exciting, how great would it be if you have LOs just a few weeks apart! :D xx

It's a pretty big coincidence actually because I was just coming on to ask for opinions on travelling at around 9-10 weeks pregnant and that's how far along your sis will be when she travels to Cyprus.

We go on holiday to ibiza on september 20th which would mean I'd be 9 weeks when we go if we're lucky enough to conceive this cycle. Now I've researched it and I'm sure I'd be perfectly ok to fly but it's the sickness and the tiredness I'm worried about.

With Olivia I didn't get much morning sickness, I was never physically sick and just felt queasy between week 6 and week 10. I was very tired though. I also know that just cos I wasn't sick with #1 doesn't necessarily mean that I won't be with #2..

What do you guys think? Should we wait till next month? The other thing is that if we miss this cycle there's a good chance DH will be working away when I ov next cycle.

Huge dilemma lol xx

I wouldn't worry at all about being in first tri whilst travelling. I went to Florida for 3 weeks when I was 5 weeks pregnant. We never expected to conceive the first cycle so assumed we'd be safe :dohh: Aside from being more tired, I was absolutely fine. It also helped us to not tell anyone cos we were out of the country for 3 weeks of first tri :haha:

Yeah I suppose looking forward to the holiday would maybe take our minds off the wait till that first scan and being able to tell people :)

AF has left the building so the BD starts tonight! :haha: ;) DH has just got back from a stag do so he may not be feeling like it but he has no choice! :haha:

Woohoo! Poor DH, what a chore ;) xx

We've had Olivia in our bed all night, bit of a mood killer lol. She's been really unsettled, I'm guessing due to the heat. Either that or she's trying to tell us she doesn't want a baby sister or brother :haha:

:haha: Toddlers are mood killers for sure! We usually have a visitor around 4/5am so we know the evening is safe on the whole! :haha: DH managed his duties ;) :rofl:

I'm very excited that Kate Middleton is in labour!

Wow Sazzler CONGRATS to your sister! That will be so exciting. I am hoping my SIL tries soon so we can be preggers together too.

Happy Monday everyone :/ I rarely get on comp on weekends.

Tonight starts the BDing for us as well! Can't wait.

Traveling will be fine at 9-10 weeks PG. I wouldn't try to plan around future plans. You never know how long it will take to become PG. I was planning and planning and now I have a wedding next June so I am trying to figure out this baby with prepping for that and making sure my leave time will work LOL. In the end I just said screw it, can't plan around someone agenda. Just do what you think is best :)

:haha: Toddlers are mood killers for sure! We usually have a visitor around 4/5am so we know the evening is safe on the whole! :haha: DH managed his duties ;) :rofl:

I'm very excited that Kate Middleton is in labour!

Oooh! Me too, I wonder if she's had the baby yet. What do you reckon, boy or girl? I think boy and they'll call him henry :)

Edit: just checked BBC after posting this and its been announced in the last couple of minutes: boy! :)

Wow Sazzler CONGRATS to your sister! That will be so exciting. I am hoping my SIL tries soon so we can be preggers together too.

Happy Monday everyone :/ I rarely get on comp on weekends.

Tonight starts the BDing for us as well! Can't wait.

Traveling will be fine at 9-10 weeks PG. I wouldn't try to plan around future plans. You never know how long it will take to become PG. I was planning and planning and now I have a wedding next June so I am trying to figure out this baby with prepping for that and making sure my leave time will work LOL. In the end I just said screw it, can't plan around someone agenda. Just do what you think is best :)

I know, its a nightmare trying to plan ahead, like you say, something always comes up lol

I just have this weird feeling that we're meant to start trying this month and not next. Although that's probably just my biological clock ticking lol

My bet was a boy too :) He was big for Kate wasn't he!

I agree... You can't plan around everything. Just go for it! Look at my sis.... She gets married in 9 days abroad & whoops! :haha:

Yeah that's a good weight for such a small girl isn't it. Just shows you never can tell, a friend of mine gave birth to an 11 pounder a couple of weeks ago and she's really small. He was back to back too - oww! Then when I was pregnant with Liv I was massive. People kept asking if I was having twins :wacko: and yet she was only 7lb 9.

So ov day is coming round quickly at last, who's excited? Fertility friend has given me a huge fertile window that stretches from 27th July to 5th August because I had an usually long cycle last month. That's an awful lot of BDing to do, I hope DH can handle it :haha:

I was massive with Rex but then he was big. 9lb 1oz :dohh: My stomach is shot now :( Dread what a second will do to it.

My fertile window is pretty much the whole week we're in Cyprus. Hopefully we'll get a holiday baby :haha: But in a villa with my parents, my BFF & her DH, we'll have to be quiet about it ;)

You girls crack me up!

I was hoping the baby was a boy too! 8lbs 6oz that's the same weight my Son was :)

So was going to start BDing last night, hubby is sick. Not feeling well :/ Looks like I may postpone Bding for a few days. BLAH! But we are trying for that girl. I told him we have to do it my way and he laughs.

Plus side is I want to move my LO to a different room so DH is spackling and fixing it up already :) I know he is definitely ready for baby #2!!! So excited.

Sazzle, I think it will be a lot more fun to be sneaky about it lol. Good luck!

MY OV window is Aug 3rd-Aug9th. We shall see.....FXing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->