TTC #2 Cycle Day 1 7/16/13

No don't let yourself get stressed out! Make sure you have a nice cuppa and a sit down at some point :) xx

No don't let yourself get stressed out! Make sure you have a nice cuppa and a sit down at some point :) xx

Aww I would LOVE middle of the night slumber parties :) Kyle sleeps in crib still, doesn't get out yet. Although he does try sometimes.

Yes do not get stressed out, enjoy your time away, I know getting things ready can be hard but do what Sarah says, RELAX!!

I have been taking those O tests so far nada! I hate waiting LOL

Yeah I admit I secretly like it when she comes into our bed. She's still in her cot too but she cries until I go and get her and bring her into our bed. She's only just started doing it in thr last couple of weeks, up until then she hated our bed. I just worry a bit that she could end up getting in our bed every night till she's 18 if we keep letting her! :dohh:

The cuddles are nice but I also love it when I wake up & realise Rex has managed a whole night in his own bed. He's had the sides off his cot since just before his 2nd birthday cos the little tinker started climbing out :dohh: I wanted him in a cot until he started school!!! :haha: So now he just gets out of bed & comes clattering upstairs to get in bed with me.

I think I managed to keep my stress levels sort of under wraps today! Don't think I'll manage it tomorrow going from the length of my to-do list :(

yes I agree, some alone time in bed is nice.....
This week is dragging! Can't wait for the work week to be over!

Well I think we're just about ready for our holiday now. Phew! I'm not sure if we've got Internet in the villa we're staying in so I might not be around for the next week or so if not. But I'll be back soon!

Have a lovely time hun xx

Well I think I might have ov-d yesterday looking at my temps. Thats 2 days earlier than I thought! The plan was to bd every day this weekend but as it is we only bd wed night and last night. I hope that's been enough! :-/

Have a great time sazzler! Can't wait to hear how it was when you get back!
Sarah fx'd. Have you done ovulation test strips or just temping?

Bd'd last night. Some cramping in lower right side. Still no O for me. Getting close though

Thanks ladies! :) Very nervous about flying with a toddler!

Sarah, I'm sure BD Fri night will have caught your egg. :dust:

Sounds promising for you, Kyles. Get BD! ;)

I'll prob end up with the longest cycle ever with the stress of getting sorted for holiday :dohh: Just hope I still O!

Sounds good, kyles I don't think it'll be much longer for you now :happydance:

My temps gone down again today so must still be waiting for mine. I'm not using opks just yet, I thought I'd see how I get on without. Its all still a bit confusing without adding that into the mix as well :)

Sazzle I know what you mean, I'm very nervous about taking Olivia to ibiza. I honestly don't think she will stay in her seat for take-off lol

Try and take it easy (as you can with a toddler to run around after! ) and just enjoy your holiday :) xx

We have wifi! Yay! Just haven't had a chance to post til now. Running after & looking after a toddler in 35 degree C heat in a strange house is tiring!!! I die loaded two books into my Kindle before we came & I've read about 2 chapters! A very different holiday to what I'm used to but still fun :)

We've managed to BD twice. ;) Still no O pains so assuming it'll happen in Friday as I thought.

How are you girls getting on? How you both finding the TWW?

Hi girls how are you both?

Nice to hear you're having a good time. I can't imagine how tiring it'll be running around after a toddler in the heat. We've always had lazy holidays just the two of us and haven't been away since Olivia came along. Is Rex enjoying himself? How is he sleeping? I'm worried about how Olivia will sleep when we go to ibiza.

I still haven't ovulated :( I'm starting to freak out that I might not ov at all. On yhe plus side DH is away with work till tonight so at least we haven't missed it yet. God knows when my AF will be due if I'm still waiting for ov lol

Hey girls! Still waiting for O day as well. Nothing yet.
Yahoo for WIFI!
Hope vaca goes (as smooth as possible for you) Sazler

Sarah I hope hubby comes back in time!!!! FX'd

I reckon there's a good chance we'll all be in the TWW together at this rate :)

Hubby is home now so hopefully I haven't ov-d between this morning and tonight... really doesn't help that my mum is visiting us tonight and sleeping in the room next to ours :dohh: :haha:

I tell you what this has to have been the longest cycle ever and we're not even halfway through it. I'm so impatient lol

I agree! LONGEST EVER! I feel like this is going to take forever lol.

Oh no that will be DIFFICULT tonight TEE HEE, but being sneaky can be fun! lol

So checked CM today, definitely getting closer, going to take the OPK test tonight when I get home..
:sex: last night so FX''d :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Still no temp rise for me. I'm really starting to panic :( I know I shouldn't worry because I'll only make it worse but I can't help it...

Opks for me next cycle I think :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->