TTC #2 Cycle Day 1 7/16/13

Glad you've found a good doctor, Kyles :thumbup: You might get your VBAC still. You never know, no. 2 could be smaller. I'm hoping that's the case for me too cos I don't want anything higher than 9lb 1oz cos that's what Rex was :dohh:

Photobucket still won't play. It says it's uploading a picture but never does it :(

wow 9lbs 1 oz, you poor thing! Was that a c-section or V?

Thanks for the kind thoughts, but my mom had big babies and I had a big baby I am still hopefully but feel like i will be totally screwed LOL Guess we will wait and see :)

Boo to photobucket not working :(

I scheduled my date and size ultrasound for this coming Tuesday afternoon! And my 12 week ultrasound is scheduled for January 9th!

I am so excited......

How exciting that its your first scan is just next week! Aww and I bet it was lovely to hear the heartbeat too :)

wow 9lbs 1 oz, you poor thing! Was that a c-section or V?

It was a vaginal delivery. Amazingly unassisted, although I was pushing for over the hour limit but Rex was happy so they let me continue & I eventually got him out after 1h 20min. I was bloody exhausted!!! I only had G&A between 8-10cm too. At my hospital they take the G&A off you to push :shrug: & I was already 8cm when I got to hospital. I'm hoping Rex's bulk has paved the way for a much quicker 2nd stage this time :haha:

Great news on the scan bookings, Kyles. Can't wait to hear tomorrow :)

Rex still isn't well :( We're off back to the docs this morning. I think he might have an ear infection. His sleeping has been even more horrendous than usual so I'm exhausted & have got ill myself now. I'm full of cold today & also spent most of Saturday night throwing up :cry: I need caffeine & cold medication but I can't have either :cry:

Wow Vaginal so lucky! I really hope I can go that way this time.

Oh Saz that cold sounds awful!! I really hope it isn't anything to serious between the both of you.

Try vicks vapor rub on the bottoms of your feet, it should help some... (so I'm told)

Drink plenty of fluids and try your best to rest even though that sounds impossible :(

Keep us posted on what the doc says about Rex too!

Vicks on your feet?! I'm so buying some tomorrow to try that. I'm making do with an olbas inhaler & hot honey & lemon but it's no Lemsip :dohh:

Rex has a ear infection :cry: Poor little man. I'm so annoyed at the doctor we saw last Wednesday for not spotting it. We could all have been better & well rested by now :( Ah well, I finish work on Wednesday for 2 & half weeks and I'm at my parent's this weekend so I'll get some rest & TLC :)

Aww sazzler, I hope you and rex are feeling better soon. He must've been in so much pain with his ear :(

I had the mother of all colds a couple of weeks ago, it lasted 4 weeks altogether and turned into sinusitis :( so I'm a bit of an oracle on the subject of cold treatments in pregnancy :smug: I took paracetamol, vicks, olbas oil and I also found the halls soothers (the menthol ones in the black packet) really helpful. If you have a cough I should think you're probably ok to take a baby/toddler cough medicine like tixylix :winkwink: oh, and saline nasal spray is allowed too (not decongestant, just plain saline) my doctor also recommended breathing in steam from a bowl of hot water, you can add a bit of olbas oil to it as well if you like, but only a tiny bit as it'll blow your head off if you put too much in!

Kyles- scan day is here! :wohoo: fx everything goes fine and can't wait to hear all about it!! :)

How are the Christmas preparations going then girls? Just another week to go! I tired myself out on Saturday doing Christmas activities with Olivia, we made Christmas cards for all the family in the morning - I've never seen somebody use so much glue before, she managed to put about a bucket full of glue on every card and every five minutes she was like "more goo!" Then we covered them in glitter, sequins and beads. We had great fun! Then in the afternoon we made chocolate cupcakes and decorated them to look like Christmas puddings :) I just love the age she's at at the moment, for the first time she's starting to understand Christmas. Love it! Having said that, Saturday night I was absolutely knackered! :haha:

Oh Sazzler so sorry to hear of Rex ear. I hope he has a quick and speedy recovery.
Good thing you are going to your moms for some well needed R&R!

Sarah that sounds like so much fun decorating with glue and glitter, I can only imagine the glitter mess!!! LOL.

Today is scan day! 3 hrs to go! Yesterday i had the worst i mean the worst cramps EVER. It was awful I was stuck on the couch all night and so uncomfortable at work :( Today it is better thankfully.
Let's hope all things are well in the scan. I am so nervous and excited :)

baby2 10 weeks 1 day.jpg

baby2 pic 2.jpg

Well girls I am so thrilled to introduce baby#2!

This little munchkin was waving to us. It was the best thing to see ever!

Heart rate- 171!
The ultrasound tech was saying nothing but good things.
I am measuring right at 10 weeks and 1 day Due date July 14th!

We were both so excited!

Awww kyles, that's fab news baby is doing so well! It amazes me just how well formed they are at just 10 weeks too, you can see everything! :)

I bet you're over the moon :) xxx

Any gender guesses yet....??

yes we are so happy!
It was amazing to see :)

I'm researching the nub and skull theory... The second pic of the nub (if that is even what it is this early on ) Looks flat which i think indicates girl ( i sure hope so)

I still don't want to know till this one pops out but its fun and exciting to guess :)
Everyone is rooting for a girl in our family lol

Any guesses?

Its really hard to tell, I'm not even sure if its the nub I'm looking at bur if it is, it looks flat to me too. :)

When's your next scan? Maybe we'll get a better look after the next one ;)

So weird to think that its already been determined whether our babies are boys or girls but we have no idea what they are!

Yea I think it is to early to tell... next scan is Jan 9th at night so I will give you both an update the next morning.

:D Yay, Kyles! Lovely looking scan :) Baby is cooking nicely! So happy everything was just right.

Thanks for all the cold tips, Sarah. I have to say it's eased off a bit today. Yesterday was definitely my worst day of it. I think it's probably improved a little because Rex slept better last night than he had in weeks. I'm positive it was due to a day's worth of antibiotics being in his system. Poor thing must've been really affected by his ear :cry: Fingers crossed for another good night tonight.

He's been getting better a little bit every day, thanks Sarah. Today is the first day he woke up in a good mood for about 10 days so I think he's finally on the mend :) Struggling to get his antibiotics into him though cos he hates the taste & I can't say I blame him :( Had to resort to mixing it with yogurt & drinks to make him take it. Not ideal but I figure that's better than him just spitting it out.

I finished work yesterday & I'm all done for Christmas (aside from food shopping, which I'm doing tomorrow) so looking forward to some R&R :) I need it after these past two weeks where either me or Rex seem to have been constantly ill between us :(

Great to hear he's on the mend, with a bit of luck he'll be all better by Christmas :)

I always have to hide Olivia's medicine in her drinks, she just won't take it otherwise!

I bet it feels lovely to be all finished for Christmas! I've got to work tomorrow and then I'm all done too. Actually when I went in this morning I found out that my boss thought I was off tomorrow and stupid me said no that's not right and cancelled it. Should've just said yes and got an extra day off! :dohh: :haha:

This is the first time in his life that Rex has needed antibiotics so this getting medicine into him is a while new ball game to me! He'll take Calpol & Nurofen with no fuss whatsoever but he won't have any of this amoxicillin :dohh: Unbeknown to him though he's had all 3 doses today :thumbup: :haha: All disguised in a small amount of fresh OJ with his meals!

Ah ha ha ha! Bless him!

Olivia has no idea she's been on movicol for constipation for the last 2 weeks. It goes in her morning milk every day :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->