TTC 2 DPO & I need a buddy :)

jzgrace,

After TTC 8 months, I finally got ewcm right around the time i got the positive OPK. My hormones were all out of whack for 8 months and the doc said I wasnt ovulating I cant help but worry about having another disappointment. I wanna test like now but i know it wont work. lol -__- suspense is killing me.

Anagee: I know how that feels!! I'm having bad anxiety. I have anxiety disorder, and its always brought on by emotion. From what I've learned over the last year reading online the best indicator of when to DTD is ewcm. So I'm happy you got it! Also once the ewcm comes its all up to timeing. I had ewcm,the morning before O and got busy! Hoping it will work out for us THIS cycle!! I got a few cheapie dollar store hpt's but they aren't early hpt so I'm gonna go get a few more expensive ones in a few days. I'm 3dpo and having sharp twinges and pains all around my lower half(ovaries,back) Fx for you too!!

jzgrace,

Thank you! I hope it does happen! I suffer from depression so those BFN don't help at all.. Im having cramping kinda like i did with my first pregnancy. I feel more gassy though and im super tired! Hopefully AF stays away this cycle,

Anagee, Ha! those are everything I'm feeling too. We got this!! I know I will be super depressed if I get a bfn. I will ball my eyes out. I was just crying because I saw a beautiful post , a woman was praising god (and I have a close relationship with him and love him soooo much) and my soon to be dh was sitting next to me and as I went to tell him , I couldn't even get the first sentence out and started balling! I know its not a hormone thing cause its too early for that. I'm just so on edge.

jzgrace,

Yes we do! Im not a very spiritual person but I pray to god he allows me the privilege of becoming a mom again. I got pregnant by accident with my daughter and I figured now that I am trying It would be easy but boy was I wrong. As long as your DH is supportive it will be fine. My DH is always there to hold me though my disappointment of the BFN. God and a supporting DH is what we need in these hard times.

Anagee. That's right!! Jesus said "Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven." Pray about this with dh tonight. Praying is just like having a conversation with god as if he's in the room with you, you can feel him just can't see him. And when you start the prayer ask for "the faith if the holy spirit" and when you end the prayer say, "we ask for this blessing in the name of Jesus Christ" He works in the most amazing ways.......anyway, when r u testing?

jzgrace,

I'm testing April 9th and 10th. The day before and the day of my DH birthday, hopefully I give him a Pleasant surprise: )

Anagee: I'm gonna try to wait til 10dpo, that will be the 8th. I'm seriously still getting pains in there. On the left and toward the center. I really hope nothings wrong. Its just not normal.

That would be the ultimate gift!! Just wonderful! I can't wait to find out our results!

jzgrace,

I thought that it would be 11DPO cuz I am 3 dpo today, isn't that how it works? Lol

Unless I'm missing something I thought a week from today, the 8th being 3dpo today would make us 10dpo on the 8th??lol what am I doing wrong? Lmao

Unless I'm missing something I thought a week from today, the 8th being 3dpo today would make us 10dpo on the 8th??lol what am I doing wrong? Lmao

I guess i wasnt clear. Lol im testing on the 9th of april and 10th as well. Lol :thumbup: that makes me be on 11and 12 dPO lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->