TTC #2 - First Month! Anyone else??

we r also trying for baby #2. my daughter turns 4 this year. i am 19DPO and still :bpn: :( the waiting is driving me crazy :wacko:

Sorry to see the BFN's guys! FX for next month!! Did anyone get a BFP? I'm mid cycle atm of our first full month NTNP, we've DTD every three days pretty much. I'm not sure if I've already O'd or not so will probably keep going for a bit longer just in case of late O!

I'm 7-9dpo so will probably cave and test soon. I really want to just try and wait for AF. Not feeling any symptoms other than one morning of shortness of breath, so I don't feel like I'll be seeing a BFP at all but not stressed about it!!

Reiko, if you do hold out until AF is due I applaud you ;) but it's totally understandable if you don't! For me it's usually easier to just get the test over with at the beginning of the day, otherwise I might regret not testing and do something silly such as test in the afternoon and then wonder if the BFN was because of the afternoon urine or because of not being pregnant... ;)

Today I feel nauseous at certain smells and bloated, hope this is a sign of the estrogen doing it's thing. Have a little bit of ovulation pain. OPK was darker today, but not positive. Hope to O soon! Will keep BDing every day and hope that a good quality egg and sperm meet soon :)

Tove hope you get that +opk soon!!

The BFN was so real over here this morning guys. Like not even line eye could imagine something XD.

Sorry to hear about the BFN Reiko!! Chart is looking good though. Hope AF stays away!

Hey girls can I join please :flower:
CD1 today of cycle 4 for us. We already have an almost 3 year old boy and would another. Going to try the SMEP plan this month and see if it helps. We tried pre-seed last month so will continue it this month too along with the OPK's!

Hi! I am ttc number 2. I'm supposed to ovulate in the next few days. Wish me luck! Hi maybababy! Getting back into this is so exciting.

Hoping I can join you ladies? Technically havent started trying yet, but will be in 2/3 weeks after my next period. We have a 2 year old spitfire of a daughter. I would love a boy. And think my DD needs a tough boy to be able to keep up with her lol

Hey, we're also ttc number 2 :) DS is almost 16 months and we're hoping to give him a sibbling soon. We'll be starting ttc this weekend since we'll actually have time to bd!

I conceived DS August 2015 on my 4th month trying. For that month I tempd, used pre-seed, OPKs and followed SMEP.

Our first month ttc we'll just do things naturally, mostly because we were supposed to ttc in September so I wasn't ready when dh suggested we try this cycle instead �� So I have no OPKs or anything for now! Lol i doubt I'll have a bfp this cycle anyway so I'll order some next pay lol

Hi Kuji!!

I'm 1dpo today and I think our timing was good. Now we wait! I would be totally fine with this taking a while or being positive right away so I feel all happiness about it.

Hey ladies, since we are all ttc #2 or beyond... do you guys have cramps with AF now that you have been in labour before? I have had 2 periods since weaning and absolutely zero cramps. I'm wondering if delivery changed something about what I feel now lol!! So weird!!

I still have cramps! I think you may just be lucky lol

Af is 10x worse for me now than it was before having a baby. You're very lucky you have zero cramps lol

You're lucky not to have cramps! I find that some months they are like they were pre-baby, and other months they are much more painful than they used to be.

Regardless, my first month TTCing #2 ended with AF, and now we're on to month 2. I'm currently in the 2 week wait, with AF due this weekend... and I'm not feeling particularly positive this month. I've been having these reccuring headaches for a few days, which I never had in either of my previous pregnancies (DS is 16 months, and I lost 1 at 8 weeks), and they're just getting me down. Oh well...

Good luck Chrissy can't wait to see your test!!
I am so sorry you had a loss at 8 weeks. That must have been devastating

I was sick this morning but I think it's too early to be related. I'm only 3dpo

My periods seem to have reverted back to when I was a teenager. Horrible cramps for 2 days. And now Im suuuper exhausted a whole week prior.

I'm 8 dpo. Testing next week! So excited ! Anyone else close?

I got my BFP yesterday! Good luck for testing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->