TTC #2 - First Month! Anyone else??

Congrats mummpkp!!

Started af 2 days early.....of course a half hour before I left to go canoeing today . ��Thankfully it wasnt too horendous and ibuprofen helped with cramps. And thankfully there was a campground with full toilets and running water halfway through.

So after this af we are going to officially start our first month ttc # 2!! I guess no we just get to start 2 days early. Lol

Temp spike today so I am 1dpo!! Feeling really good about this month!!

Wow how exciting!
Sorry have been AWOL everyone, but great to find the updates- 2 BFPs in this group already!!
We are into cycle 3 now of trying - got my flashing smiley this morning so a high day! According to my glow app - ovulation should be Monday. So plan on DTD tonight, and Sunday. As I said hubby is very much on the "lets see what happens" camp- so if I suddenly insisted on BD every day I think it would take the fun out of it for him haha! So plan is tonight and Sunday night! Hoping this will be my lucky cycle! Don't want him to change his mind again when I have finally got him on board! xx

Can I join in too please?

My little girl is 3.5 and hubby has given in to having a second haha
This is our first cycle. To start with we are just going with the flow and seeing what happens, I'm cd 20 and got everything crossed.

Congrats on all the bfps already yay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->