TTC #2 for 9 mo.

angelria

Reaction score
I have been ttc #2 for 9 months now and I am getting discouraged. I am looking for buddies who are in the same boat as me. We had difficulty getting pregnant the first time also, but I wasn't trying as hard either. I have been doing OPK's to chart my ovulation. I have very irregular periods. Anywhere from 28-43 days apart. This last time was 43 days and I swore I was pregnant. I had the symptoms and everything and was so disappointed when AF showed. CD1 was October 4th so we are now on month 10 of trying. I am going to try charting my temps this month and see if that helps. Would love to hear about everyone elses journey to ttc and chat to help get through this difficult and stressful time.

I am not TTC #2, and I have only been trying for 2 months now, but I will be your buddy!

good luck. Where are you at now on your cycle? I am on CD 12 so waiting to ovulate. I decided to try Preseed this month and take baby asprin. We will see what happens. I am at the point where I will try anything.

Hey, i am ttc no2, and we have been trying for 9 months also. Just coming to the end of this cycle so if af shows (due on the 18th) we will be into 10 months trying. My daughter is from a previous relationship though so me and OH are trying for my second and his first :) Id like to be your buddy! xx

Only a couple days until AF is due for you Erinsmummy. Have you taken a pregnancy test yet? I never have the patience to wait until AF is due and start testing early. I think this time I will wait because I can't handle the early disappointment again. Are you doing anything extra (BBT, OPKs, Preseed)? We just started the preseed this month. Please keep me updated if AF shows this week. Hopefully it won't :dust: to you

Yeah i have taken some already! On 3 of the ics there were really faint lines, but i think they are evaps as had a bfn last night. Not going to test today, just going to wait it out now... We did use opks for a while but i didnt find them helpfull so ive stopped, we dont do anything except have sex lol.I dont even lie there afterwards wiith me legs in the air, we just have sex alot and hope.. But it is getting to the point we need to try more, so we are trying preseed next cycle if af shows... And possibly baby asprin, but i know nothing about either of them so need to look it all up!

I hope the preseed and baby asprin works for you this month! How do you use the pressed? Do you use the aplicator or just use it externally?xxx Good luck to you! :)

I have been using the applicator. I didn't know much about it before I started either, but a friend of mine did both the preseed and baby asprin and got pregnant the first month. I know that it might not be that easy for me, but at this point I am willing to try anyting LOL. It might not be happening because I am trying so hard. There is still a chance AF might not show. I don't want you to get your hopes up, but you are not out until AF shows her ugly face.

Lol yeah im not quite at the stage where ill try anything yet lol, we want a 3 year age gap between my daughter and the next, she will be 2 in jan so weve still got time yet, obviously if im pregnant before that id be mega happy!! I swear ttc has made me mad lol, its all i ever think about, and everytime af shows i cry for a whole day, even though theres really no bleddy point cos it wont make anything happen!

My best friend has 3 kids under 3, she didnt have to try at all for any of them, they all happened within 2 weeks of her off the pill.. so unfair! Not that i want mine that close lol! xx

Yep I am the same way. My son is 15 months old, but I also just turned 30 so I feel like my biological clock is ticking. My DH and I have been together for almost 11 years and married for 9 so we have had our time together. I have a friend that did not want to get pregnant again after having her first for a couple of years. Well she got prego when her daughter was 10 months old. Now all she does is complain and I have been trying and really want to be pregnant and cry because I don't think it is fair. I guess everything happens for a reason though. Have you taken another test? I am so anxious now to know if you are pregnant or not. Any symptoms or do you feel like AF is going to start? I usually have a gut instinct and know when AF is going to show up. But because of the irregular periods I always have that little bit of hope.

Yeah its tough when the people around you seem to get pregnant so quickly! I Dont want them close in age cos i love the baby stage and want to be able to enjoy it without another baby to look after lol.

Well my cycles are always between 23 and 26 days, day 26 is tomorrow (tuesday) and i usually get a lot of cramping before af, which i have got, and usually if i have sex the day before it kind of brings it on, but had sex this morn and nothing all day, so im hopefull. Havnt taken another test yet, going to buy a frer tomorrow if af doesnt show!

I havent got any symptoms really, but i didnt with my daughter other than morning sickness which i didnt get till i was around 8 weeks, so im hopefull! I dont think your chances of conceiving change untill your 35? So i think your fine! I fell pregnant with my daughter when i was 19, so i did miss out on going out with friends ect, plus as i already had her when i met OH (she was really small) we havnt actually had any child free time at all! xx

Oh goodness. You must have child free time occassionally. Maybe a nice little romantic night is what you and DH need (wink wink) LOL No stress of the little one around, take your time and have fun and with the lack of stress being there maybe it will happen. Hopefully though everything will be stress free because you will get your BFP and everything from here on out will be fun:sex: Let me know what happens tomorrow. I am getting excited for you!

Well she goes to bed at 7, so we have the evenings to ourselves, but we cant go anywhere, but to be honest im quite happy to stay at home haha, my dad keeps offering to have her, i left her with him last week for a couple hours and i worried the whole time lol, was texting him and then panicking if he didnt text back straight away haha, sad really, but you know how it is, they have their own little ways that only you know! Ill leave her with my dad again soon, i should get better! Its only me, shes always really happy to see him!

I keep checking to see if af has started! Its really annoying, if its gonna come id rather it just get on with it, cos ive got my hopes up a bit now which i havnt before! I will def get a frer later, but i will wait untill the morning to use it.. Then ill be a day late and the right result will more than likely show up then!

How are you doing anyway? Do you think you have ovulated yet?

I have been using the OPKs and I haven't hit that surge yet. I am on CD 15 so it is still early for me. I am not expecting to ovulate any earlier than the weekend. We are having really bad weather where I live and with my job I am getting slammed so I better get back to it. Just wanted to pop on here to see if you had any news yet. Hope you have a good day!

What do you do for work? Where are you? I live in devon, its really cold here!!
No news yet im afraid, still no af.. So just waiting for LO to wake up so i can go town and get a frer. Just want to do it already! Do you think it would be ok to use today rather than wait till fmu?

When I was pregnant the first time I took a pregnancy test in the evening and it came up positive. But I was a week late. I wasn't trying and didn't think I could get pregnant so I didn't test any earlier. I have heard that the FRER test are very sensative so I think you would be ok to test this afternoon or evening. I live in Florida and I am a Law Enforcement Officer. I work on the road as a Deputy Sheriff.

Ah cool, yeah cant imagine its very nice working out in bad weather! Well i have been out and got a frer, so gonna save up my wee lol and will test later! Although im now getting a feeling af is on its way.. I hope not. I was the same when i was pregnant before, i didnt test till i was a week late as she wasnt planned and i had a strong positive. Things are so different when your actually trying!

Lol, i used a frer this morning, bfn! Still no sign of af though.. Really odd, ive never gotten to cd27 before lol, i guess i just have to wait it out now!

Have you been under any stress? That can throw it off.

No stress,god knows whats going on. OH is getting excited now which isnt helping, i keep telling him not to get his hopes up but he does every month bless him. Are you still waiting to ovulate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->