TTC #2 for 9 mo.

So I stopped spotting today and was (tmi) dry this morning to afternoon and now having creamy cm... maybe a good sigh?! 11 days until AF so we will see :)

Angelria thank you! Yeah I'm taking a break from hard working out. Will resume next month if I get a BFN.

jbk...glad the spotting has stopped. Def sounds like ov to me! :happydance:

I used to do 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Strict diet and some exercise (never been a huge fan of exercise but I do horseride) until ov, then take it easy and do more pampering things after ov when I feel like a useless clumsy lump.

Sorry I haven't been on for a couple of days girls. I hope everyone is doing well. I think that I am going to take a break from the site this month as I am a little more down on the chemical pregnancy than I thought and I just want a month to relax my mind from the whole TTC thing. I might peek in occassionaly to check on you guys, but I won't really be posting anything. Good Luck everyone.

I understand angelria. Hope your time away is a healing one and that we can celebrate your rainbow baby very very soon. :hugs:

Wow ive missed so much, sorry ive not been around, with the mc and not ttc yet it was just a bit much! So sorry angleria, its such a horrible thing to happen, i really hope you get a bfp again soon xx

Glad annabelles pregnancy is going well :)

How is everyone else?

I am ok thanks. Had a 6 week scan yesterday and all is looking good.

How is everyone doing?? I got a very positive ovulation test yesterday and me and dh BDed soo i am optimistic about this month! :dust:

I am fine thanks JBK. Lots of luck and :dust: to you for this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->