TTC #2 for 9 mo.

annabelle are you using OKPs this month? Keep me updated when you know that you have ovulated so we can help each other thru the TWW. That is the hardest part for me.

Sorry not been on here to reply! Been busy busy with this that and the other lol. Yay for your positive opk, im sure not doing the deed before hand wont be a problem, good luck :)
Nah i dont get bloated but i do get cramps, bit like period cramps but it only lasts a day! Af finished today so im going to use opks soon!

Did you decide to try the baby asprin and preseed? My doctor told me ten days from the first day of your last period start having sex at least every other day for two weeks and it should happen. Other than our lack of sex over the weekend we have been doing that and will continue through this week and see if it works. Fingers crossed.

Yeah im taking asprin, just waiting for the preseed to arrive! Hopefully can start that soon! Im a bit nervous, we havnt actually tried anything like this yet, just been doing it and hoping for the best.. But i guess thats not enough! We have tried doing it every other day but we couldnt keep to it, we kept wanting it when we shouldnt be doing it lol. Any sign of you ovulating yet? I have quite short cycles so ill probbaly ovulate in about a week.

I got a positive on my OPKs yesterday and the day before so I am right on schedule for a 35 day cycle. I will test again today to make sure it is going back down, but right now I am in the tww. The hardest part for me because of the anxiety of did it work this time or not. I have some other stuff going on like my brothers wedding in Vegas coming up so I have things to try and occupy my mind so I don't stress too much. I hope we all get our sticky beans this month.

Yes, I'm using OPKs again this month. So far, 3 days in a row of -, but I can feel it's coming soon. The bloating and cramping gets progressively worse, so I'm guessing by tomorrow I should have that smiley +. No CM, which concerns me a little since I normally am fine with that, but I have preseed if I need to use it. 2WW is the WORST for me too! The days go by so slow and I'm not a very patient person. It's nice to have others to get through that part with. :friends:

I didn't have much CM either this month so I was happy that I got the preseed this month. I usually have a bunch. I have read on several sites that it is nothing to worry about. Let me know if you get that smiley tomorrow. I am not sure now with having 3 positive OPKs in a row when to start counting DPO. I guess I just hit a really long surge. So we should be testing about the same time. So exciting.

I hope it's nothing to worry about. I always thought it was a major sign of ovulation to come. Got another - opk this am. I know it's coming though, I'm just surprised at how late it is for me. I'll keep everyone posted. I did break out the preseed last night though; gotta love that stuff. :winkwink:

I finally got a - yesterday on the OPK. I wonder why your taking so long to ovulate? Has this ever happened before? Are you under any more stress than usual or working out/diet changes? There are unfortunately so many things that can throw it off. Let me know when you finally get that smiley face.

Woohoo! Got my + opk this morning! :happydance: Had ewcm last night and this morning too, so I'm ready to go. :sex::sex: I think I figured out what might have delayed my O this month. Last week, I had a brazilian wax done and I wouldn't be surprised if the pain and trauma of that put it on hold for a bit. Ouch!

Wow, you had a long LH surge. I can get two full days of +, but the third day it's always gone. Interesting. Any O pains yet?

Yes I have had low back pain on the left side. I always get it there for some reason. Also pain down there especially during sex. That usually happens too. We attempted to :sex: last night and I think DH and I just started getting overwhelmed by the stress and it wasn't enjoyable for either of us. I was frustrated because I felt like I needed one more day and it was a waste. Hopefully we did what we needed to. We :sex: on the first positive all the way to the last. Skipped three days before and the one day after. I am going to try again (HOPEFULLY) tonight. I hope it works this time because after 10 months of trying it is more like a chore than something fun. It is kind of like "Oh it's that time again". Well good luck. They say from your first positive do two additional days, rest one day, and then one more day BD. I hope you we get our positives this month.

Oh good; it's nice to feel that confirmation of ovulation. I always get the sharp twinges on either my left or right side when I O, so I'm expecting that in a couple days. We already DTD this am when I got my smiley face, so two more days to go. I know what you mean about it being a chore sometimes; I've definitely felt that way at times. It became so not fun, that we had to take a break of TTC for awhile to stop stressing and actually enjoying :sex: again. I'm definitely refreshed and hopefully won't have to wait much longer for that +. :dust::dust: to all of us this month. It would be a lovely holiday surprise.

So right now you are only 3 days behind me. Do you usually wait to test until AF doesn't show or are you an early tester? I usually get impatient and test early, but I think I am going to wait this time. I don't have any tests at home and I have school all next week so I think I will be busy enough to keep my mind preoccupied.

I am usually an early tester, though I shouldn't because I almost always know several days before AF shows that I'm not gonna get that bfp. I know my body pretty well. Well, I only had the one day of a + opk, got a - the next day. So I'm thinking I O'd on Sat or Sun. Forgot to temp on Sun though, so I have no idea if I had the O temp dip. Today was highest I've recorded so far, but I'm so inconsistent w/it, that I don't even know if I should look at my chart.

On to the 2ww! :happydance:

Hey how is it going with you both?? Are you both in the TWW.

Im on day13 of a 23-28 day cycle and i am pretty sure i either ovulated yesterday or im going to very soon! Its amazing how well you get to know your body when your ttc! I usually test early, but i have no tests in the house, and we are pretty strapped for cash at the mo so i doubt i will be able to buy any unless af is late. Fingers crossed for you both! :)

Yep, I'm in the 2ww now. About 3dpo I think. Here's hoping AF is late for you! I have a couple leftover tests, but it really is better to not even have them around. It's too tempting to test way too early when they're at home. :blush: I like the Dollar Store tests; they are pretty accurate and only a buck if you want a cheap test.

Yes I am also in the tww. I have school all week and the next two days I won't get out until 10 at night so I will be pretty preoccupied. I am 7 DPO today so Friday I will be 10 DPO and I don't know if I will be able to hold out and keep from testing. I would like to wait until Saturday or Sunday though. I don't really have any symptoms right now. Don't know if that is good or bad. I didn't really have any with my son until I was about 8 weeks pregnant. It was after I already knew I was preggers. Annabelle what about you? Any symptoms yet?

I didnt get any symptoms with my daughter either, not till i was about 7 or 8 weeks, then i was being sick all the time lol and really tired, but i had nothing else so im not going to read to much into symptoms! I bet i will cave though and buy some cheap tests on the net! I live in a really small town where everyone knows everyone so i cant go buying tests all the time lol! They will think im mad! xx

It seems to me that no symptoms can be the best symptom of pg, if you know what I mean. I didn't really have any with my first except being tired and a bit crampy. No sickness or anything else. So far, I just have crampy/bloated feeling a little bit still, but that doesn't mean anything. I've had that numerous times. So, nothing out of the ordinary yet. I only had one day of a + opk and less than 24 hours of ewcm that I could see, so I'm a little nervous we didn't have enough time. Time will tell of course.

Erinsmummy, that makes perfect sense to hit the internet if you live in a town that small. Everyone always seems to know everyone's business, and I'd hide it to if I was you. I'm a very private person, so only my best friend even knows were trying right now. I don't want the questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->