TTC #2 for 9 mo.

I am still waiting. They are gradually getting darker though. I think it will happen sometime this weekend. Hopefully. We have been trying every other night so hopefully we get our sticky bean this month. I am actually getting to a point where I am tired of trying. It is mentally draining. It is almost like an addiction now though. I am kind of obsessed with tracking and trying. I am probably stressing myself that way. I would wait a couple days and then test again. At least he is so excited about the possibility. Mine is just excited about :sex: LOL oh if you start the preseed next month it causes you to have more CM. I got all excited thinking that I was ovulating and it was just the preseed. I have read where several women have gotten pregnant the first time using it so I am hoping to be one of those women.

Oh does it, ill remember that! If im not pregnant we are def going to give the preseed a go, i might try baby asprin as well, but i should probably see my doctor first as i have asthma and not sure if i can take it. We had sex last night in an attempt to bring af on if shes coming! So if af doesnt arrive today ill test again tomorrow. Iv only got a clearblue digital left though and want to save that one, plus i dont think they are very sensitive.

We went to OHs mums for tea last night, she offered me a glass of wine, i said yes please, OH said no your not having that! His mum looked at us a bit funny and i got out of it by saying im on antibiotics lol, silly man!

Are you doing the SPMEP then? We tried that but ended up having sex every day instead lol!

Just letting you know af has just arrived! :( never mind, pressed it is!!

I am sorry AF showed. I have asthma also, but I didn't check with my doctor before deciding to take it. It is a very low dose so I am not worried about it. I have been doing it for 2 weeks and so far no bad side effects. The preseed is a little pricey but I think worth it if it helps. You can also try the Soy Isoflavin starting on CD 3-7 and it is suppose to help. I would read up on it before you do it. I am going to try that next month if it doesn't happen this month. It has the same effects as Clomid but it is all natural. I am hoping that it will help to regulate my periods also.

Hi girls! Can I join the buddies? I'm pretty much in the same boat as you both. TTC #2. Tried for 10 months, took a break from the stress, now on month 2 of trying again. Hoping it works this time around. :thumbup:

of course you can join. The more the merrier. Are you doing anything extra for ttc or just the good ol fashion :sex: ?

of course you can join. The more the merrier. Are you doing anything extra for ttc or just the good ol fashion :sex: ?

Thanks!! We are using OPKs, which I've used in the past, and this month I'm trying temping, but it's not going well. I wake up at different times throughout the night and morning, so I don't know how accurate it will be. I have used preseed in the past and still have some that I might try again with this month.

I wish I could do just plain ol :sex: but I'm a little too neurotic about it at this point. It was so easy when I wasn't really trying very hard the first time...

What did you say the soy was supposed to do?

I am sorry AF showed. I have asthma also, but I didn't check with my doctor before deciding to take it. It is a very low dose so I am not worried about it. I have been doing it for 2 weeks and so far no bad side effects. The preseed is a little pricey but I think worth it if it helps. You can also try the Soy Isoflavin starting on CD 3-7 and it is suppose to help. I would read up on it before you do it. I am going to try that next month if it doesn't happen this month. It has the same effects as Clomid but it is all natural. I am hoping that it will help to regulate my periods also.

Cool i will read up on that, what dose is the baby asprin?

I only take one of the Bayer (baby asprin) 81 mg everymorning with a vitamin that the doctor prescribed for me. Annabelle the Soy is suppose to act like the Clomid and help to bring on ovulation and create more CM. My last cycle was 43 days and is never the same. I am on CD 17 right now and doesn't look like I am going to ovulate anytime soon so that is why I am going to start trying that next month. I have also heard that a spoonful of honey sprinkled with cinnamon everyday is suppose to help with fertility. There are so many things out there to try and it can become overwhelming.

I read up a bit on using soy and apparently its not good if you have regular cycles? Imgoing to be buying the preseed tonight ready! I was considering temping but we have regular sex anyway so im not sure knowing when i ovulate will really help!

Well good luck this cycle. I am still waiting to ovulate :( Looks like I am in for another REALLY LONG cycle.

Ah that sucks :/ Its 7.10am here and still dark! Not good when you have to get up at 6am. OH left at 4.30am to go out for the day with a friend so i think this will be a veryyy long day! Are your opks still getting darker?

No they are actually very light now. I got all excited thinking ovulation was going to hit sometime this weekend. Oh well. I am off to go pick up my son. He stayed the night with my parents so we could have a date night, then off to the pumpkin patch. Hope you have a good day!

Ah cool, hope you had a good day! I have my sister and her boyfriend over for tea tonight, OH has day off but no doubt he will be in bed till midday lol.

Yeah thats the thing with opks, sometimes it shows your body is trying to ovulate, but then doesnt! Does your second line always get as dark as the 1st line? I know some women who chart, so confirm ovulation, but the opk never got as dark as it should!

Last month was the only month that I got a really strong positive. It was darker than the control line. The other times it never got really dark. For the past 4 days I have been feeling really bloated. Not sure what is going on. I never really paid attention in the past if I got bloated right before ovulation. Does that happen to you? I wa also extremely tired yesterday and ended up taking a 3 1/2 hour nap. My son took a 4 hour nap which is not like him either. Don't know what it going on.

Oh did you look into the honey and cinnamon thing? I have been doing a spoon full everyday and will stop once I ovulate. With everything I am doing this month I am praying that something works. They might all be wives tales for all I know, but I can at least say I tried everything right! We didn't BD at all this the last 3 days which is discouraging. My DH was too tired (to tired for sex is not like him either LOL) We were all kind of out of sorts this weekend. Back at it today and I am going to try BDing for 3 days after I get my positive OPK instead of every other.
I am flying to Las Vegas next month for my brother's wedding. I would love to be able to share some good news before he leaves on his honeymoon to Europe.

Got my positive on OPK... Hope not BDing the past 3 days doesn't effect things.

Last month was the only month that I got a really strong positive. It was darker than the control line. The other times it never got really dark. For the past 4 days I have been feeling really bloated. Not sure what is going on. I never really paid attention in the past if I got bloated right before ovulation. Does that happen to you? I wa also extremely tired yesterday and ended up taking a 3 1/2 hour nap. My son took a 4 hour nap which is not like him either. Don't know what it going on.

I could never get the opk's to work right when looking at the lines. It drove me crazy b/c one second it would seem the same color, the next not so much. I switched to the digital ones that give you a black circle or a smiley face. Sooo much easier to tell! I get bloated for several days before O, almost every month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->