TTC #2 for 9 mo.

Well I started spotting this afternoon and about 2 hours ago it was a full fledge period. I don't know what to think right now. I am scared. CRYING my eyes out. I don't want to think the worst but can you get your period and still be pregnant? I am waiting to talk to my doctor on Monday so that they can recheck my levels to see if they are going down.

Oh no I hope everything is okay!! I had spotting during pregnancy but never a full blown. But I have heard it can happen. Will be thinking about you. Hang in there!

Thank you JBK. I am trying to stay positive, but I am just so scared. Plus my hormones are all out of wack so that isn't helping me much. I am just going to pray and put it in Gods hands and hopefully everything is going to be fine.

Oh angelria that is so frightening for you. It is only normal to worry but I have known dozens of ladies get full on periods, even all through a pregnancy and it be fine. Hoping and praying it is the same for you. :hugs:

I hope and pray that I am one of those women also. I did a pregnancy test yesterday afternoon when I got home and the second line was very faint. It was still there though. I will try once more this afternoon. I heard that if it is a miscarriage then the levels drop fairly quickly and it should show negative a day after bleeding starts. I will be saying many prayers. Thank you everyone.

Well the digi test this afternoon says BFN so I guess I am on to another month of TTC. I will call my doctor in the morning to make sure it is ok for me to start another round of Clomid. I am ok and have come to terms with it. I have my faith and trust in the Lord that it will happen soon.
2016 please keep me updated on how you are doing. I hope that you have a happy and healthy 9 mo.
JBK I am glad you are here so that I am not alone now.

:hugs: angelria. Thanks for wishing me well. It means a lot to me as I can imagine the disappointment you are feeling right now :(

I was going to hang around anyway and I hope your forever baby is right around the corner. :flower:

No problem. I'm outthis month.. Im still spotting. Going to call the doc tomorrow. Or today and leave a message. Hoping to figure out what wrong.

jbk...are you taking any supplements at the moment? Only saying cos some like Agnus Castus made my cycles irregular and caused lots of spotting.

I'm only taking prenatals. This is the first time that I have had the spotting midcycle I'm currently on cd28 of a 40 day cycle. Spotting started cd23.

So I have been spotting and today i have had the cramping. But the (btw tmi) The spotting is like brown blood and stretchy cm so maybe i am just now ovulating MAYBE. But that would still mean my LP is almost too short.

Its so frustrating how my friends can get pregnant at the drop of a dime but its so tough for us. Its so unfair and its make me have bad feelings sometimes to the friends who dont want to get pregnant and do on birth control or something. Sorry I had to vent.

On anothert note. When was your first child born? my son was born 12-2-09 :D

It does sound like ov to me. Do you temp or use opks? How long would your LP be if you were oving now?

My DS was born 25 November 2010.

Well I used one and had a positive opk on the 23rd then they were super negative the days after.the same day I had the positive test was when the spotting started. If I o'ed today my Lp would be 12 days so still okay but cutting it close. I'm usually an optimist but after 9 months I'm kinda used to the neg result.

Well my rule of thumb is ov always happens (for me anyway) the day after the first +ve OPK. Many people spot around ovulation so that in itself is not a cause for concern. Did you spot around ov while TTC your first? How long did it take to fall that time.
If you actually ovd on 24th then you might have a 14 day LMP. It's hard to tell without temping exactly when you might have ovd.

But while I say don't worry, your gut instinct is best. If you are concerned things aren't 100% right then insist your docs test you. :thumbup:

ps. I had also just got used to seeing negative tests, lost a stone and bought a whole load of new clothes. :dohh:

I'm not sure if I did and I'm not sure how long he was kinda a surprise! But the best ever. I guess in 11days we will see if the witch makes her appearance. I also have never had mid cycle spotting. All new to me. I'm somewhat of a hypochondriac as well. Its nice to chat with someone I have no one here trying.. I have lost 22lbs since Jan 22 :)

I don't think there is anything wrong with being concerned when you think your body is doing strange things. I had a ridiculous fight getting doctors to help me, they kept saying I was imagining things. But I was right every time. :smug:

22lbs is LOADS! Well done you! I still had around 19lbs left to lose to get down to my ultimate goal but the diet is on hold now obv.

Obviously :))) I have 58 left. So awhile but I already feel tons better :)

JBK congrats on the weight loss. I was jsut told by my doc this morning that I have to stick to strickly walking. I had been working out really hard and now with the miscarriage he says I need to take it easy and not stress my body. I have to determin which is most important to me weight loss or a baby. Well obviously a baby is. I only have about 20 lbs to lose so I will worry about that later. I was given the go ahead to start my next round of Clomid tonight and resume TTC. Deep Breaths LOL I thought I was done with this. At least I know now that it can happen and no blocked tubes or anything. I am going to hold off on the FS also since we know the Clomid is working, just for unknown reasons it did not stick.
2016 how are you feeling? Do you know how many weeks you are now? I am guessing about 4. I think you were right there with me.

I am feeling ok. Quite a few crampy pains but I think they are bowel pains as I am so bloated/gassy. :blush:
If I go by ov then I will be 4 weeks tomorrow. I am letting the docs date me by LMP though which puts me a few days ahead because I don't fancy arguing with them over a few days...and I am impatient and like to be ahead! I was right there with you so I totally understand if you don't want me around. :flower: It is so awful that nothing is certain. Just when you think getting pregnant is the hard part. :( I am still trying to get referred for bloods and a scan to confirm if this is ectopic or not. My GP was supposed to send it off today urgently but she didn't despite me chasing her twice. :growlmad:
I am so afraid something might go wrong, but there is nothing I can do about it if it does. It is never anyones fault. In the very early stages it is so easily done purely because something is being made out of nothing and it is not a simple thing at all.

Angelria - So sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs: I'm glad to see your coping well and still seem positive. At least you know it can work. Hopefully your sticky bean will come soon. I've read about other women saying they got pg right after a mc, so hopefully it'll happen for you.

2016 - Yay!!! :happydance: So glad your luck worked on yourself this time!!! Hopefully that lil one is in the correct place this time. :flower:

AFM - I think I'm finally starting to get over my ms. The constant nausea seems to be letting off a bit the past couple days, thank goodness. I didn't know how much more I could take of feeling so crappy. Hopefully the tiredness and moodiness will leave soon also. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->