TTC #2 for 9 mo.

Erinsmummy I found that the internet ones are much cheaper anyways. I usually feel extremely tired right before AF so that is not a symptom for me either. I will be at work and drink coffee and still fight to stay awake. LOL I have a friend that has some left over internet tests and I might meet up with her on Friday to get them. Fingers crossed that this is our month girls. Annabelle it only takes one day. When I got pregnant with my son I think we did it like twice that month. We were fighting a lot back then and bam it happened. So don't get discouraged. If you caught that surge then did BD after that for a couple of days you should be good. Time will tell. Keep me updated on your symptom spotting and I will let you know what happens on Friday.

So hows everyone? Af is due for me latest on the 16th so just waiting... :)

Just waiting, and waiting, and waiting. :coffee: This is torture. One minute I think we did it this month, then the next minute I think it didn't work and am all bummed. Good grief. :wacko:

Erinsmummy - What dpo are you?

Angelria - Have you tested yet????

I did cave and take a test and it was BFN. It was a store brand digital one though and I know they are not as sensative. My lower back hurts though and that happens right before AF shows. I am due to start on Monday so I am going to try and wait to test again until then. Like I said before, this is my least favorite part. Annabelle you should be about 3 days behind me. Fingers crossed. I am almost to a point where I don't want to try anymore. I am just so tired and it is not as enjoyable anymore. So I hope it happens this time so me and DH can relax and have fun again.

I did cave and take a test and it was BFN. It was a store brand digital one though and I know they are not as sensative. My lower back hurts though and that happens right before AF shows. I am due to start on Monday so I am going to try and wait to test again until then. Like I said before, this is my least favorite part. Annabelle you should be about 3 days behind me. Fingers crossed. I am almost to a point where I don't want to try anymore. I am just so tired and it is not as enjoyable anymore. So I hope it happens this time so me and DH can relax and have fun again.

:hugs: That is pretty early still, and I've heard the digis aren't that sensitive either. You're not out yet. I'm 6dpo, so I'm 4 days behind you. We'll see how long I hold out before testing. I'm trying to wait until 11 or 12dpo.

I know how you feel. That was me back in February. We had to take a break for 6 months+ because it wasn't fun anymore and I got too stressed out (and we know what stress can do to our bodies). I hope it doesn't come down to that for you, but if it does, maybe you just need a little breather from this. At least the NTNP so you can refocus. FX'd the :witch: doesn't show.

So I caved again this morning because I had one more digi test and I guess I wasn't ment to test because it was a faulty one. Didn't work. LOL Guess I have no choice but to wait until Monday.
Erinsmummy I can't remember did you say you already ovulated and you are in the tww?

Yep im in the TTW, not sure when i ovulated, but i think im about 6, maybe 7dpo, Ive had a busy couple days so ive not really been thinking about it! Weve just agreed on a date to get married so were busy looking at venues :) It will be march2013, so hopefully we will have another baby by then! But if im not preg by new year were going to take a break for a while, concerntrate on the wedding. angelria i feel the same, its just not fun anymore, its like a monthly chore! xx

Congrats on setting a wedding date! If nothing else, that will keep you busy and your mind off this frustrating TTC stuff. :thumbup:

Bummer about the faulty HPT; they're expensive so it's pretty sucky when they're faulty.

So, I'm 9dpo now and definitely do not feel pg. My bbs hurt like hell, but I'm guessing in the next couple days that will disappear and mean AF is on her way. Not crampy near as much now; a little bloated feeling still though. I think the progesterone messes with my hormones enough that any symptom I may have is due to that. Feeling very frustrated today. :growlmad:

AF showed right on time this morning. It is different though. Very light compared to what it is normally like. Just very depressed. I think I am going to stop trying so hard. I need to regroup and take some of the stress away. Good luck to you both. I can't wait to hear if you get your BFP.

Aw angelria sorry af showed, i think its true what they say "it will happen when you dont try!" If im not preg this month we are going to have a little break, we still wont use anything but will just relax about it Af is due for me around the 14thx

Sorry to hear that Angelria. :hugs::hugs: Sometimes I find this website a blessing and a curse at the same time. It's awesome to have support and talk through all this TTC crapola, but at the same time I tend to obsess more and seeing everyone else with BFP can make me sad sometimes. I'm pretty sure I'm out this month. Boobs don't hurt as much now and cramping has lessened quite a bit, so in 3 days I expect AF. Since I already took a decent break from TTC once, I'm heading to the dr to see what I can do. It's been 1 1/2 years since we started if you count the break too. Now or never for me.

I'll keep you posted in the next few days though. GL Erinsmummy! One of us needs to get that :bfp:

Nothing new with me! I am on day 22 of my 23-28day cycle, so am expecting af soon, ive only ever reached day 28 once so i expect i will come on before then. Usually id be testing by now but i have no tests so i cant! Which im glad about to be honest! Id have to order some aswel so wouldnt be here for a few days. Annabelle any news?? angelria has af finished for you yet?

No good news from me. I was going to test today, just to stop thinking about it, but there's no need now. I started very light spotting this am which always comes 2-3 days before AF hits. I knew I was out this month anyway, so it doesn't really bum me out too much. I already had my :cry: a couple days ago. On to the next month I guess.

Annabelle I am sorry AF got you also. I am on day 4 of my cycle. It usually lasts 6 days. I started on Soy Isoflavone to help try and regulate my cycles. I am not going to be doing much more than that. I think I need to take some of the stress off myself and hopefully it will happen.

Aww sorry annabelle. Im on cd25 now, longest cycle is 28 days so im going by that, i havnt tested at all yet. Not going to untill wednesday as long as af doesnt show.

Looks like we are all trying again this cycle. Good Luck to everyone. Please keep us updated on your status.

Ugh, sorry to hear the :witch: got us all. I officially got AF on Saturday like I knew I would. I've always wondered why the little witch has a smiley face? We don't want to see her, so shouldn't she have a scowl or evil face??

Well, I'm not temping this month b/c it's too much of a hassle. I'm only doing OPKs and I'm also going to try a liver cleanse. I heard the liver can store excess hormones that can throw your body off, so it wouldn't hurt to try. Maybe acupuncture to destress me at some point also. I'll be meeting with my dr to see where to go from here, but I'm still looking at natural things before I get too medical about it all. I'm feeling pretty good so far and ready to go again.

GL to you ladies! Keep posted on symptoms and O and all that jazz!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->