TTC#2 for the 4th month

Happy birthday! (A little late)How are you doing? How is everything.

Thank you! I'm doing well! We had an OB appointment on Mar 26th and heard the heartbeat again. Perfect 160 bpm! Other than the typical pregnancy issues, things are going well so far. The doctor said that I'm not high risk per se, but since I have a history of blood clots and a clotting disorder that I will have more sonograms than they typically do toward the end to make sure that the placenta doesn't develop any clots. She said that that way if by some chance a clot is spotted they can deliver the baby before it can get to it. Scary thought, but she doesn't foresee it being an issue. It was the first time for us to see the doctor and not the PA and she really set our minds at ease that things would be okay. We have made it to 12 weeks 3 days so I am more and more confident each day that things are okay. I am having a hard time managing my stress, but I'm in the middle of writing an exam that is due on March 13 and if I don't do well I won't graduate in May…YIKES!

I hope you and everyone else are doing well! Everyone's babies are growing up so quickly! They are all so beautiful!

Yay! Glad to hear all is well. I am also happy to hear that your doctor was able to put you at ease a bit, pregnancy is stressful on it own, I can't imagine trying to do classes and graduate. Hopefully you will be able to relax a bit after your test :)

How you feeling Cjgirl? When do you find out what your having? Are you going to find out?

Hi girls!
I don't know if any of you will even get notifications for this lol but just thought id say that im 9 weeks pregnant today with a very unplanned pregnancy. I'm not writing it on facebook as hubby not taking it well he wanted me to have a termination. So hes pretty much shutting me out a bit at the moment. He asked the Dr for the snip about 2 months before i found out i was pregnant but he refused to give him a referral saying hes too young. ( hes 30!) So anyway was trying to find time to get into another Dr and this happened. I have been to all my appointments on my own. I feel like im doing this whole thing on my own and its really hard. I haven't told any family or friends yet. I had a scan last week and baby had a nice strong heart beat.

Congratulations!!! I'm an so sorry to hear dh is being a jerk!!! Which I can't understand as it's would be as much his fault. I sure hope he comes around as that has got to be super hard on you. How have you been feeling? You had some pretty bad ms with B right? I'm hear to talk and for support.
Dh and I had a slip up and I thought I was pregnant positive tests just to get af a few days later ;( made us realize we did want another litter one. So we are trying again. Think I'm out this month as 13dpo (I think) and getting bfn's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->