TTC#2 for the 4th month

nlb

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Hey girl i very excited to be TTC#2.This is my 4Th month to try. Im hoping this month is the month. I'm on CD5 and can't wait to get started. Hoping for a June Baby!!! who wants to be buddys?

I'll join :)

Im CD1 :( and grumpy...not sure if youll want me lol

Best wishes x

Hi ladies. This will be our first month ttc #2. I would love a June baby, not gonna try next cycle bc my daughter was born in July. I know it's a low chance for it to happen first try.. But here's hoping! Good luck to you guys!

Oh I'm due to be testing around oct 6. Hope this week the magic happens ;)

Good to meet both of ya. I hope we all get our little June Babies.

Baby dust to the both of you.

hello to the both of you, I'm Nae and I'm currently on CD 15.
good luck to us all!

Today i feel i little down. Trying not to stress over the little things going on. I hope it dosn't effect me getting pregnant.

Hello Ill join you im on cd 5 today also! Praying for my bfp in october. are you going to try naturally or with aid?

I'm in my 4th month TTC, too! Good luck to you. I don't have my calendar right now, so not sure of my exact day, but my OPK was (FINALLY) positive today. Here's to some luck in my next couple of days!

Baby dust to you!

Im going to try naturaly. i ready to get started

Im going to try naturaly. i ready to get started

Awesome baby dist to you hoping that this is your month. I have to have aid because i cant get pregnant naturally i dont know why? i conceived my son with preseed the 1st time after nearly trying for 2 years. I conceived again in December but i had a m/c in January 2 days before my sons bday :( ever since i been trying for 6 months and nothing so this month i am going to try Geritol and acouple of other things but try not to "try" im just going to let it happen because honestly i give up. since we are both on the same cycle days we can buddy up :)

:dust:I hope its ur month also. What is preseed? i keep hearing about it but im not sure what it is.

its a sperm friendly lubricant. it kind of mimics EWCM also which i kind of lack

Ill join you! Its our 3rd month ttc#2. We wanted to do smep this month but af stuck around till Cd 10 so we got a late start. Today is Cd 11. Praying so much for another baby! It makes me so anxious. We got pregnant first try with my dd and first try on two mc. Ive been spoiled it makes me worry that its taking months.

Everything is going good so far this month. I hope its going good for all of you. Im on CD12 today so im going to try starting tonight. I hope this is the month for all of us. :hugs: Let me know how ya r doing.

Hi ladies! Can I join you? I'm still waiting on AF as she is two days late (happens often). Once she does, I'll be on my 4th cycle of TTC #1. I'm 30 years old and really hoping for a June baby as well! mostly because I have a couple of mandatory work things at the end of July and August. So if it doesn't happen this cycle, I'll have to take a break til January or February. So I would really like to be part of a supportive, positive group of buddies this time around! If you'll have me?

Also, I was considering using pressed this cycle. Are there any risk factors or side effects I need to consider first? Something I should run by my OBGYN?

Everything is going good so far this month. I hope its going good for all of you. Im on CD12 today so im going to try starting tonight. I hope this is the month for all of us. :hugs: Let me know how ya r doing.

Same here just patiently waiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->