TTC #2...just off bcp in June. please join if you need a buddy!

Hi girls! Hope everyone is well, sorry I've been MIA, been on holiday :)

I'm now 8DPO but not feeling hopeful, I ovulated from my tubeless side so can't expect the left tube to pick up the egg first month of asking!

Fingers crossed for all this month :) x

Morning ladies, I am, what I beleive to be, 9dpo (not really sure when I ovulated so hard to know exactly). I'd been out of tests for a few days and it was killing me, so I stocked up last night and tested on evening urine with a 3 hour hold, and got a faint line.

Tested again this morning and the line came up within about a minute and after 3 minutes was stronger, albeit still quite faint.

I am really chuffed but not going to get my hopes up as I have experience of a chemical pregnancy and unfortunately it is the downfall of testing early. My fingers are crossed but regardless, I'm taking it as a positive sign that at least I'm ovulating again after the pill.

Not sure how clear the line is on the picture but it is very clear IRL.

Attachments

• Test 09.10.15.jpg
    Test 09.10.15.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 10
Morning ladies, I am, what I beleive to be, 9dpo (not really sure when I ovulated so hard to know exactly). I'd been out of tests for a few days and it was killing me, so I stocked up last night and tested on evening urine with a 3 hour hold, and got a faint line.

Tested again this morning and the line came up within about a minute and after 3 minutes was stronger, albeit still quite faint.

I am really chuffed but not going to get my hopes up as I have experience of a chemical pregnancy and unfortunately it is the downfall of testing early. My fingers are crossed but regardless, I'm taking it as a positive sign that at least I'm ovulating again after the pill.

Not sure how clear the line is on the picture but it is very clear IRL.

OMG Joey!! I see it!!! :wohoo: congrats! I will be cautiously optimistic for u too!!!!

Please share what u r taking if anything and please share Ur symptoms! It's the only fun part to me about the tww, lol!!
Hopes for a happy and healthy :cloud9:!

Girls thank you all very much for your support.

As I say, cautiously optimistic, but for now I'll say I'm pregnant lol!!

As you all know, I stopped BCP in July and had a very strange light period about 8.5 weeks later. I wasnt even sure what to call CD1 but it seems that I use the first day I got proper red blood, and that was 16th September.

I had been taking Folic acid, but I've been taking that for about the last 8 months, ever since I decided that I MIGHT want to try for another. If nothing had happened this month, I was going to try evening primrose oil as I tried that first time around and I really had a lot more EWCM that time than I did this time.

The symptom that I noticed most was the heartburn. It was really bad, waking me out of my sleep one night, and it is something that I very rarely get. I also had a terrible headache for a few days which isnt really normal for me.

My boobs were sore, but that I put down more to ovulation as they stopped being sore more recently, but they are still tender. My nipples are tender and tingly.

I also had loads of white lotiony CM and my CP was out of reach. Nothing much else really.

I'm hoping lack of symptoms isnt a bad thing, but I am trying to be more relaxed as I know it is very early. AF would be due between the weekend or early next week, so if she hasnt shown by this time next week, I'll feel a lot more positive.

Fingers crossed for you Joey! I see the line...usually when ladies post their possible lines I see nothing, but definitely a faint line there!

Take care if yourself to stay healthy, and try not to stress too much!

Eeeekkkkk Joey that is not faint, that is a definitive positive, congratulations!

Regarding symptoms, in particular heartburn do you remember what dpo it started.... I had awful heartburn 5 and 6dpo. Not that I'm getting my hopes up.

X

Would have been around then, was particularly bad then, has eased slightly but comes and goes. Fx for you!!

Oh bugger I'm now excited. Reality check required! Mine was so bad nothing helped, was on and off for those 2 days.

Anyway, cautiously excited for you :) x

This is today's test.

Attachments

• photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 7
Ok I feel as though I can talk to you ladies about my....well not worries exactly nor concerns...so lets say queries lol

How the heck do I know if I'm ovulating or not?? I came off the pill coming up to 3 weeks ago(was around the 21st Sept), and I've not had any sort of bleed yet. When I've missed pills, I've bled for a few days, but I've had nothing. Nada.

Now, yesterday at sometime between 9 and 3 I went to the loo, and (sorry for TMI!) had a very small amount of brown in my pants, and brown when I wiped. Does this have anything to do with anything? That was the only time it happened - I think it was around lunch time. I am currently experiencing a dull ache at the bottom of my belly. My last test was 3 weeks ago, and we've - ahem - DTD many times since then.

Without me sounding thick lol can anyone help me and give me some advice/pointers/tip etc? TIA x

What pill were you on, was it the combined or mini pill

Hi love that's the one I was on. Took me 8.5 weeks to get AF and at that it was very light. I stopped on 18 July and got light bleed 14 September. 2 weeks after bleed I had EWCM and terrible pains on my left side so I took that to mean I was ovulating. I hadn't a clue when I actually ovulated but had EWCM on the Friday and pains on wed/Thursday. We bd on the the day before EWCM and the day of the pains and I got a BFP just over a week later. I'm very early on so just praying it sticks, but at least know i did ovulate.

Without temping it is very hard to know if you have ovulated as opks only tell you that you are ready to ovulate, not that it has actually happened.

I've never temped but was going to next cycle. Would you give that a try??

Never temped before either, wouldn't know where to start lol

I believe there's not that much to it. You get a certain thermometer and check your temp every morning upon waking and before doing anything else. The temps can pinpoint ovulation.

Hi girls - posting a quick reply since still on vacay.

Joey - that line looks great. Looking forward to continue to see it get darker.

And, on CD 14 and I got a positive opk today. We bd early this morning so hope that enuf and about 2 days ago. Had lotsa ewcm since yesterday so hope it works. Will be in tww...anyone else? Gonna try to hold out until my bday on 29th.

So happy and relieved I hv a normal cycle :happydance:

Hi ladies - I haven't had much time to get online over the weekend or past several days. How is everyone?

Ellie - I waited about 3 months to start really watching for ovulation after I went off the combined pill in Jan. Then I used OPKs one month just to see if things were happening, but didn't start tempting until about 2 1/2 months ago. I do monitored for EWCM, but don't have any other symptoms that I've noticed like pains like some woman do. I'm loving the combination of OKPs and temping. (although also not loving that since it seems things are all working right and we are timing all right but still no BFP after 9 months.) Temping is relatively easy, just take your temp the same time every morning before getting out of bed or doing anything that would impact your temp and record it, you should start to see a nice pattern of lows the first 2 weeks then a spike right after ovulation (which should come within days of a + opk) and it should stay up until the next cycle begins or will stay up if pregnant. You just want a thermometer that reads to at least 1/10th or 1/100th of a degree for most precise readings.

I'm about a week behind you not_so_easy on CD8. Really hoping this month or next works out so baby would come in the summer before classes start up in the fall! Plus, a friend is due in April and another in May, so it would be fun to have little ones close in age!

Good luck mkaykes. I had that situation with my son and it really was great. One of those moms is in early pregnancy with #2 so it would be good for me this cycle to get the bfp so these little ones could hang out.

I just ovulated yesterday or the day before so officillay in the tww....

Oh bugger I'm now excited. Reality check required! Mine was so bad nothing helped, was on and off for those 2 days.

Anyway, cautiously excited for you :) x

Hey laubull. Any updates from u. Have you tested?

Girls thank you all very much for your support.

As I say, cautiously optimistic, but for now I'll say I'm pregnant lol!!

As you all know, I stopped BCP in July and had a very strange light period about 8.5 weeks later. I wasnt even sure what to call CD1 but it seems that I use the first day I got proper red blood, and that was 16th September.

I had been taking Folic acid, but I've been taking that for about the last 8 months, ever since I decided that I MIGHT want to try for another. If nothing had happened this month, I was going to try evening primrose oil as I tried that first time around and I really had a lot more EWCM that time than I did this time.

The symptom that I noticed most was the heartburn. It was really bad, waking me out of my sleep one night, and it is something that I very rarely get. I also had a terrible headache for a few days which isnt really normal for me.

My boobs were sore, but that I put down more to ovulation as they stopped being sore more recently, but they are still tender. My nipples are tender and tingly.

I also had loads of white lotiony CM and my CP was out of reach. Nothing much else really.

I'm hoping lack of symptoms isnt a bad thing, but I am trying to be more relaxed as I know it is very early. AF would be due between the weekend or early next week, so if she hasnt shown by this time next week, I'll feel a lot more positive.

Hey Joey- how r u doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->