• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TTC #2 Less Than 12 Months After #1

Hi lemely
Welcome to tww...
Af due Feb 3 so going to wait around before I test..
I didn't have ewcm this cycle ..last cycle I was pouring...I hope I did ovulate but I don't use opk. ..I conceived my son when opk was giving me conflicting results. ..
I have been trying to bd once or twice every wkd as it gives 5 day window for the wk...
we are hoping to have a girl. ..let's see:)
Yday I had nausea, metalic taste, n pinching on left side. ..I wasn't sure if it's ovulation or implantation lol so we bd again today just incase...

Ooh fingers crossed jannah, ive just had a second batch of ewcm today so
confused :confused: but OH has the flu arghhhh, ive drugged him up :winkwink: and will see if hes any better later. We would really like another boy

Lemely
That's how I was last cycle. .too.much ewcm...n this cycle nothing....
I hope u can.bd one more time just incase your body still trying to o...

Hey ladies may I join? :)

LO is 9 months in 2 days and ttc right after af leaves :)

Welcome Rainbow Baby :wave:

With you saying about OPKs Jannah, i remeber that when I finally concieved last time was a month when i ran out of OPKs halfway through amd was convonced Id missed O :dust:

Welcome rainbow...my baby is turning 10mos in a week..this is my 2nd cycle ttc#2
lemely..I think best is to listen to your body...
More ewcm, cills, twinges, cramps, muscle aches if I get any of these, I like to get bd done as some test your body is gearing to o n doesn't
How is your baby doing?

Yea i think your right Jannah, my goodness Eli has been a horror. All our good sleeping habits have gone out the window last 2 days. Its like having a newborn again :wacko: people krep saying its the 4 month sleep regression. Hows yours?

Lemely
Mine is a horror too
I started sleep training at 3 mos and now almost 10mos he is back to cosleeping...he wakes up too many times in his room but if he sleeps with me he sleeps thru...if he sleeps at 9..he treats it as a nap n wakes up at 10 wide awake...I m working on his morning wakeup time n naps...oh is like I m doing horrible job at this...it's funny how they comment on everything but when they are home they are on TV n laptop. ..n than they want to.keep remaining priority after baby too. .it feels like I have 2 babies both fussy lol

Rainbow: did you finish af? How is your little one with sleep? ?

I have exactly the same thing!! He wakes up at 10 like hes had a nap and wont go back down til at least 1am :doh: just started keeping him awake from 3pm so hes knackered by 8pm worked the last few nights :thumbup: he then wakes at 5am which i can deal with after some sleep :winkwink:

Rainbow: did you finish af? How is your little one with sleep? ?

Nope still waiting for her to come, I think af will be here by Friday-Sunday. So hard tracking them now. And horrible! Lol he use to sleep through night until recently where he wakes up in the middle of the night and will not go back to sleep :dohh:

Hopefully this is a just phase lol

Lemely
I kept ryan up.after 3 too today by 9 he was sleepy so I gave him bath n milk n he slept but offcourse in sleep he turns n look for MamA in crib n IF I n not there he cries for paci...by 10:30 I brought him to my bed as I was afraid he ll become wide awake if he keeps waking up..lol this morning I woke him up at 8am too ..he had one nap around 10am n one nap at 2:30pm 30min each...I also gave him 4meals and 4 bottles in 24hrs so he won't wake up for food...I ll let u know how it goes...it's tough to have this routine on wkd!!
I m due af Feb 3 week from u..u ll be finishing your af aND I might be starting...no pregnancy signs yet beside feeling slight nausea at night n first thing in morning...didn't have it before ....

Im sure it will be just a phase rainbowbaby, i cant go on forever (thats I tell myself :winkwink: )

Fingers crossed for you Jannah, according to FF if I have a proper LP then AF is due 3rd of feb, so holding out to POAS till 4th. Had light cramps today maybe implantation?
:dust: to us all

FX for you both! I just started AF today and should be over by the 4th

-lemely haha thanks girl

Lemely I m due Feb 3 too lol...
Rainbow once u r dun af on 4th...that's when lemely n I m testing :)
Good luck!!!
My son got his hepB.vaccination yday and now he got fever...was up till 1am all restless...poor baby! !

Ahhh vaccinations!!! Weve got one on the 4th hoping ill get a positive when i test that morning and it will get me through :winkwink: He has silent reflux which is under control mainly but injections always flare it up and give me 4-5 days of hell :cry:

Hi lemely
How is it going?
Any symptoms?
Af 4 days away!

Yes!! Trying not to get too exited but cervix is high and closed which is how I guessed I was pregnant last time as it usually stays low until night before AF. Unless the witch is going to get me tomorrow :shrug: also really grouchy lol and loads of cm. Have you had anything?

Trying so hard not to test early. :winkwink:

Oh that sounds promising!
I have nausea, sensitive breast, and upset stomach today
...but last time when I got preggo, my only symptom was feeling tired
Trying to hang ard till wed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member