TTC #2 Less Than 12 Months After #1

Girls
I have horrible nausea since noon today...I thought it's coz I m hungry or dehydrated n I have over ate today but still nausea..10 dpo today!

I hope they are all positive signs for you Jannah, cant believe we are both testing same day. I had cramps 5dpo so hoping that was implantation :thumbup:

Can I join you ladies ??
I have a 4 month old and currently ttc /ntnp! Had my first period and think I'm due af in 11 days ! :)
Got my fingers crossed for your bfps!

Hi Lucy
Welcome!!! Did it take u long to conceieve #1? Good luck
I m testing in 3 days if AF doesn't show up:)

It took 2 years of ntnp before our little girl came along! So definantly don't want to take that long again!
I have endometriosis which is why I'm wanting to try again so soon, we haven't used any form of contraception since our lo was born, but was breastfeeding which is why I've only had 1 period so far.

Hoping ttc number 2 is easier!

Got my fingers crossed for you testing!

What are yos doing to pass the time and keep your selves occupied whilst in the tww?

Hi Lucy :waves: your lo is same age as mine!
Are you still breast feeding?
So many people have thought I'm mad for TTC so early after 1st but really got to take advantage of that fertile window :winkwink:
I'm am absolutely going out of my mind this 2ww :wacko: taking sooo long.

Hi lemely!
It nice to know that I'm not the only crazy one! Haha
Any reason for trying so soon?
How long did it take to try for your first?
I breastfed for 3 months but I gave up as I had a grumpy baby 24/7 and couldn't hack it. Thinking back though now I don't think I was producing enough milk for her which was the problem.
Are you breastfeeding?

I took us 5 years to concieve Eli and I always wanted him to have a sibling quite close in age so preparing for it to take another 5 years :winkwink: we went for all the tests etc and my husband had extremely good swimmers so it was just signed off as unexplained infertility.
this is our 3rd cycle ttc #2, I was breastfeeding up to 3 months but had to stop as he had silent reflux so i just couldnt force my milk on him when he could have medicated milk that wouldnt cause him to scream in pain for hours. We carried on night feeds though for quite a while but this is my first cycle where i havent been feeding.

I think having a baby already helps to.keep mind occupied...if u have conceieved once, you will conceieve again...
I try not to go crazy as with first one I kept going crazy over it and at the end it happened when I stopped worrying abt it:)

I breast fed till.8mos but I wanted to try baby2 plus ds wasn't sleeping well as he wanted my breast all night...anyways I stopped night feeding by introducing formula and since he was on solid, he hardly wanted to breast fed maybe 2 times daily...so I weaned that one off and got my periods back...this is my 2nd cycle ttc so not sure if I m ovulating yet etc...ds turns 10mos this week

Are you charting or anything? I wanted to but bf just wants to take the it will happen when it happens approach!
Just think now you have stopped breastfeeding chances of conceive if have gone up! That's what I'm thinking! :)

Nausea and upset tummy continues. .upset tummy only when I drink milk or eat dairy...that's what was my first sign last pregnancy too...but it could be also period coming early..
Also metallic taste in mouth never had that before. ..taste of blood...hmmm...I don't know:$
Not charting, no opk just listening to my body and going by previous o dates...let's see

Oooh looking good Jannah :dust:

I'm using OPKs and ferning microscope. Going to run both for 1 more month then move exclusively to ferning.

Oooh looking good Jannah :dust:

I'm using OPKs and ferning microscope. Going to run both for 1 more month then move exclusively to ferning.

Can I ask, what is ferning? Not heared of this before!

Im using the maybe baby ferning microscope.

In short u put your saliva on this little lens every morning before you eat or drink and leave it to dry. If it looks like pebbles or a cobbled road effect then it means you are not fertile and as you move towards ovulation you will see fern like structures appearing until just before you ovulate you have massive ferns that cover the whole lens.

The reason it ferns is because of the increased sodium in your saliva which is closely linked to the oestrogen. So because your oestrogen peaks before you ovulate you can tell.

Its quite interesting, and a bit nicer than peeing on sticks :winkwink: my oh finds it really interesting too and likes to see whats going on each day.

Oh wow!! That's pretty cool lol. Where did you find that at if you don't mind me asking?

Weirdly my OH is a window cleaner and one of his customers who has triplets told him about it ☺

I luv this microscope idea..I m a scientist by profession..I should get one if I dunt conceive this cycle
Woke up this morning feeling cramps n as if af on its way...still upset tummy...very grouchy!!...I still have 2 days to af but who knows maybe it is coming early this time...
Oh doesn't want me to test ..he is like if no af this week just goto dr why waste money when u r gona pay dr anyways...hmmm let's see!!

Here ladies is my sample from this morning. You can see slight ferning meaning my oestrogen is building which is a good sign as it has to drop for AF

https://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu212/michelle_baker3/image_zpspflsfpi4.jpeg

Oh nice!! Lol

And that's awesome!! I definitely want to try that if I don't conceive this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->