TTC #2 Less Than 12 Months After #1

Lemely this is so cool!!
Any symptoms yet?
No.spotting or af yet...although this morning it felt like it ll come any minute...
Next 48h r crucial lol

Ahh youre so right jannah next 48 hours is sooo tense. Feel like she is going to come any minute.

No symptoms really and my ferns have got less this morning which is a bad sign :cry:

Did a test this morning and BFN. But if I implanted when I had mild cramping on 5dpo then By the rules of doubling my HCG would only be 8miu max so not out of luck yet.

U r in it until no af luv
No af here yet..I keep going to washroom to check ...usually I start spotting cd14 which is today...
Woke up from a leg cramp....how long are your cycles usually ? Mine are on avg 35 days...
Where r u located? I m in Chicago,IL

I m out girls af started this morning full blown...off to cycle#3

Ohhhh nooo Jannah :cry: I'm in the UK.
It feels like AF will come any minute eeeek

How long are your cycles usually??
You are in it until af...babu dust to you!!

They vary between 28-35. I have a short lp though so im lucky if I get to 9dpo so pleased even if AF comes tomorrow that ive made it to 12dpo. Ive been using agnus castus this month and evening primrose to try and increase my lp so seems to have worked :thumbup:

My cycles are usually 35 days long with lp 14 or 15 days..
This past cycle I had no ewcm so I m going to drink alot of water this cycle and preseed..
So if I m having periods every 35 days, does it mean I must be ovulating ?
I wanted to.try for girl we stopped bd 3 days prior to o day...my oh family has 5 boys and each one have only boys so less likely to have a girl but no harm trying lol

I think if your having periods you must be ovulating. You should try ferning its interesting if nothing else :winkwink:
Evening primrose oil is meant to help ewcm u take 2 capsules a day up till youv.e O'd then stop till AF shows. I had loads of ewcm this month :blush:

We really want another boy so trying to bd within a day. Fingers crossed for us both that it happens soon.

How many MG is that? I m going to try to get some tomorrow
I was looking for microscope not sure if I can get it in states
How is your ferning today? when r u testing??

Its 4am here and I POAS and i think i can see the faintest ever line. Ive given myself a headache squinting at it with my morning eyes :blush: tried to take a pic but nothing came out clear enough.
Ill have a look at mg once Eli is up om pretty sure its 500mg but the capsules are in his room.
Trying not to get too exited really got my fingers crossed that this is the month. Would be nice not to face the thought of years of ttc again.

OmG
When r u retesting? ??
Do ferning thing again..does that confirm too??
I m so oo excited and can't wait to hear!!!

Ive got loads of little ferns :thumbup: going to retest tomorrow morning because it is soooo faint if its even there.
I think they sell the 'fertile focus' microscope is the US found this one on amazon
https://www.amazon.com/Fairhaven-He...p/B000S2O1CI/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

And just checked it was 500mg of evening primrose twice a day. I just got mine from the supermarket for £1 for 50 :winkwink: must use them up to O day :thumbup:

So sorry Jannah! Got my fingers crossed for your next cycle!
Hoping it is a bfp for you lemely!
Currently not feeling any different, can't believe I've got a whole week to wait yet!!

Good luck lucy!!!
Lemeley...this sounds promising!!!
I m having the heaviest period ever...couldn't sleep all night plus ds was all over me ...need to be out all day might just skip it as I can't carry ds with me pouring (sorry tmi)

Ah Jannah i know its tough I struggle to find the energy and my lb isnt monile yet :winkwink:

I just went out and bought frer for tomorrow morning. Its taking all my will power not to do it now :blush:

Lemely...luckily u r 6hrs ahead. ..I m anxiously waiting :)
I m about to step out to get evening primrose oil and pads....hopefully after this I dunt have to buy pads again lol

goodluck ladies! sorry Jannah about af xx

still waiting on af to end. As soon as I think my cycles are somewhat coming down and somewhat regulating itself, I end having some weird cycle. Probaly wont be able to bd this cycle either. So hopefully looking at a april bfp :)

Hi rainbow
How long does your period last?
Mine is 7days. ..cd3 today and than long wait to o..thinking to get microscope to save some guess work lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->