TTC #2 Less Than 12 Months After #1

I'm sorry lemely!
That would be good if you could post your microscope pictures! Realy thinking of buying one! Where can you get one? Can you buy one from a shop? Or only online?

Honest opinion here ladies! If I track my cycles without bf knowing, does that make me a bad person? He is just a very laid back it will happen when it happens kind of guy and I'm not ?

I m sorry Lemeley ...I was so sure u r having bfp....how long was your cycle????
Rainbow are you done af???
I m not breastfeeding. ..I think the pigmentation from pregnancy and feeding came off....weird!!!
Cd6 ....a week to start checking opks lol....
I started working out too...
I m going to try SMEP this cycle, evening primrose, pre seed, opks and working out...
What are your plans girls???
Lucy...I don't tell.my oh either. ..tbh..it's not guys department. ..you should just ask him to bd every other day and once you get opk everyday...but rem it takes only one sperm. ...I just know my oh schedule so I try to work around him and my opks and if he isn't up for it, I dont throw tantrum as this way I can squeeze bd next day instead of being upset at each other...

Yes af ended about a day or two ago and was able to get some bd in , hopefully that was enough if we don't get to squeeze in any more bd

And yea that is weird!! I've heard that happen to other ladies too lol

Thanks everyone, my cycle was 32 days which is really good for me so at least theres one positive :thumbup: having a very weird AF though cervix is high and quite light with lots of cm which is unusual for me but imagine it will bet heavier today.

I got my microscope of ebay lucy. You can get them off amazon too.

I dont think my husband really knows how much I track :winkwink: he probably thinks I just get a bit horny once a month.

What is SMEP jannah?

Ah ive had that on my kindle for a while I should have a proper look :thumbup:

You are rt rainbow...basically bd every other day starting cd8...opks everyday starting cd10..n 3 days in a row when opk positive skip a day and one more bd...
Let's see if little munchkin let's me get bd done even once lol
When do you ovulate rainbow. ..since u just finished af and did bd too...you must have shirt cycles plus I very early...

Okay just sorted out my pill pot for this month. Im concerned that I have too much oestrogen post ovulation which would mean that even If I did implant he would get washed out. So im going to add b vitamins which help and progesterone cream after O.

So I have:
Evening primrose twice a day until O
Agnus castus twice a day until O
B vitamin mix once a day
Folic Acid once a day
Progesterone cream after O

Im going to check ferning every day and run OPKs once I see increase or CD 14 onwards (usually O about 18). Going to also try SMEP.

Maybe a little excessive :blush: but I really want this and I dont want to have to wait years this time.

Good luck rainbow!!
Yay!! Lemeley great plan....SMEP is tiring but it guarantees you don't miss the eggy...how do you know you got high oestrogen?
how does progesterone cream work?
Cd6...will start bd every other day starting cd11 (friday)..opks should arrive in a week too...
I got pre seed already. .I take pre natal vitamins...never stopped them!

Thanks girl!!! Goodluck to you too! I hear great things about preseed :)

Lemeley how do you confirm that you ooed?
The only way to confirm o is through charting...isn't it?

I was suspicious that I had high oestrogen bcause of symptoms related to it such as migraines when I ovulate, bad PMS, back pains and heavy periods and short LP. And with the ferning this month during TWW im now pretty sure.
Progesterone balances out the oestrogen you apply cream to your wrists where skin is thin and can be absorbed quickly into bloodstream also B6 keeps oestrogen in check too.
Yea I think the only way you can know you O'd 100% is temping but its just not possible if you dont get a solid sleep in. Im just going to use OPK and fern to confirm though because if both HCG and Oestrogen rise its pretty likely to happen.
I have got some preseed but sorry if tmi but I find it just makes things far too wet and slippery and OH doesnt like it :blush:

I think I'm out :(

Feeling cramps on and off today like af is about to start any minute :(
Not feeling very hopeful just now

Ahhh I am having real trouble with BNB today. Cant see any posts :cry: but I can write a post weirdly. Having a horrible AF, and to top it all Eli was up from 12-6am last night as he jist cut his 1st tooth. Ive had 2 hours sleep and cant even occupy myself with BNB :growlmad:
Hope you are all having a better day and fingers crossed for you Lucy I hope she doesnt arrive :dust: (got an email with ur post but none since so hope I havent missed an update)

Hi girls
Hope u r all well
Sorry lucy...I still hope af stays away
I m having rough time with ds too..he is super clingy..doesn't sleep more than 15min on his own ...he looks for me in sleep and if no me he gets up...like yday I was thinking to start bd but offcourse ds didn't let us. ..had fone interview today and ds was crying in background..than went to get eye brows threading and ds was crying in background...have to cook but ds by my leg...need to study but ds just not giving me a moment to breath. ...
I hope this is just a phase for ds...I m getting nervous about bd this mth as I just find it difficult to work with clingy ds and oh who doesn't make bd priority. ..
I have in person job interview in the morning...I m trying to negotiate to work half day from home so ds is not neglected....let's see!!
You are rt about pre seed lemeley...try to cut down on the amount and that might help...
Hope tom is a better day!!

Hope you both have better days today!
Af hasn't arrived!
But still feel like it could any minute!

FX lucy!!! I hope af stays away :)

Jannah- My son goes through that stage as well, at one point he was super clingy and couldn't really get anything done. Couldn't even shower without him crying, couldn't put him down, so I could eat, or put him in his play pen so I could have a little break lol. It doesn't last forever :) Oh and goodluck on the interview!

lemely- do you use midol or anything to help with cramping?

As for me I have been cramping ever since af ended pretty much. and Last night had a dream that I got 2 lines on a preg test , pink dye. And then my brothers dog had a litter of puppies and for some weird reason they were in like a indoor pool type thing just chillin lol. really hoping we caught the egg this month!

Hi girlie
Hru?
Lucy-did you end up having af?
hru doing lemely?
Rainbow -that sounds promising. ..when are you testing? ?
I got pre seed and opks in mail today. I am thinking to start opk cd13(weekend) and bd every other day starting thus weekend...interview went well... i dont know iF i can sTay away from ds... ..interesting day today: ds woke up as soon as I got up to get ready and wouldn't sleep ..he usually sleeps till 10ish but today was up at 6ish...I ended up leaving ds with oh...on way ds called me from oh fone...he is just 10mos but he saw my pic and pressed! !!I got home 3hrs later and oh had called in as his back acted up...ds didn't sleep since I left, didn't drink milk or eat anything from oh, didn't get diaper change either...as soon as I entered home ds came crawling to me and kissed me soo much. ..it was emotional! ! I have never left him with anyone!...anyways than I did diaper change,fed him and he slept in a minute for 3hrs straight..I took a nap too and we both cuddled! !!
it's just amazing how ds is super attached to me....I keep going through the phase where u can't eat, shower, use washroom...I keep walking in my pj's all day...I cant even work out as ds is holding onto my legs lol...I know once he has a sibling, he will have company and he ll get independent so I m cherishing each day with him...
Really hoping for bfp this mth !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"