Ttc #2

Im taking the pregnacare conception tablets and my dh is taking wellman conception tablets im hoping it helps some bit. I also started a sugar fast aswell no white bread or rice or pasta for the next few weeks. Ive upped my exercise and water. I looked back at my wii fit records and I was a bmi of 28 when I got pregnant with my son, its 34 right now so I reckon if I can get back down past 30 I will have a higher chance. If im not pregnant ill have a good 2 weeks start before af arrives, then another 2 before ovulation ish, then another 2 for testing so 6 weeks hopefully I will loose a good amount.

I didn't realise they did pregncare tabs for men!! Good luck with your weight loss! I did ww a year ago and managed to lose al my baby weight in a few months. Xx how many months have you been ttc? Xx

I started ttc in jan 2013 :/ but I was just after having surgery so in theory it was prob good it didjt happen

I still haven't taken a OPK I'm doing well lol I had a big temp drop this morning so I'm hoping that will indicate my surge. I've never had it that low before x

Did u do an ov test? X three of my best friends just had babies and its so making Me broody!!! X

Hi been trying to Conceive #2 for 20 months, we have both had tests etc an have 'unexplained infertility' I don't know what else to try any suggestions? Each month us getting harder and I'm struggling quite a lot! Thanks x x x

How bout just having fun with it, going with the flow and accupuncture.

Hi been trying to Conceive #2 for 20 months, we have both had tests etc an have 'unexplained infertility' I don't know what else to try any suggestions? Each month us getting harder and I'm struggling quite a lot! Thanks x x x

Hi everyone. :wave:

Can i join in please?

I have a 13 month old who i still breastfeed once before bed. Started TTC no.2 this month. Periods have been regular since she was 6 months so fingers crossed.

How long have u all been trying? Is anyone else still breastfeeding? SO EXCITING xxxx

I sadly been ttx baby 2 for 16 months :( bfn but af late not sure what to think. Im hoping af hurries up if shes coming

Hi everyone. :wave:

Can i join in please?

I have a 13 month old who i still breastfeed once before bed. Started TTC no.2 this month. Periods have been regular since she was 6 months so fingers crossed.

How long have u all been trying? Is anyone else still breastfeeding? SO EXCITING xxxx

Welcome! My LO is 13 months as well. I weaned him a couple weeks after his birthday and am currently on my first cycle TTC (first pp cycle too), but we've been NTNP since October.

I have thought of acupuncture! We've tried as hard as we can to try not to stress about it but it's really hard not to this far in as I know when my body should be doing what now x. Thanks x

I wish you the best of luck and hope you get your BFP. Stay positive.

I have thought of acupuncture! We've tried as hard as we can to try not to stress about it but it's really hard not to this far in as I know when my body should be doing what now x. Thanks x

Hello, trying for number 2...or I will be when I near ovulation. I tried for 6 months last year but due to having pcos and needing to lose weight from Jan we took a break so I could focus on weightless. Now I'm 25 lbs lighter and my cycles are hopefully more regular (last one was much shorter) so hoping I'm in a much better place to conceive. I'm 35 tomorrow so I'm giving myself this year, if nothing happens by the end of the year I think we will decide that we will stick with 1 child. My son is 3, I had wanted a 3 year gap but now thinking a bigger gap is a good thing as my son will be at school by the time I go back to work.

Planning on just using opks I think, although a bit tempted to chart my temperature too.

Anyone tried the smep method??

Xx

This is our first cycle actively trying. Last cycle we didn't prevent. This cycle I'm drinking red raspberry leaf tea and have started prenatal vitamins. I'm CD11 right now and according to Ovia, my fertile window is starting tomorrow, so DH and I picked up preseed tonight to try this month. Has anyone had good luck with it? All the reviews I've read have told me that preseed is amazing.

Hi ladies, how are you all? I havent been on in a while, tried not thinking about getting pregnant too much this month in the hopes it might happen.
I'm about 3dpo so we will find out soon around my dads birthday.
We had some good news today though, OH's letter about his war pension came through and we will have enough to put down as a deposit for a house plus some to leave back and treat ourselves a bit, and the monthly payments would pay the monthly payments of the mortgage :)
A BFP this month would be the icing on the cake!

Hi ladies I had my scan results today, theres nothing wrong at all everything looks great! No cysts so they reckon its hormonal and clomid seems to ve helping some bit. Plan is to get dh tested next and go from there. Ive a third clomid cycle to try!

Can i join ladies? My son is 3.5 months old but it took more than 5 years to conceive him. Surely, I'm paranoid that #2 might take that long as well, hence I wanted to start soon. Unfortunately, I'm still EBF on demand and plans to do so for 6 months.

I have oversupply issues (as in toooooooo much milk, my let-down is enough to feed 5 babies) hence I dont worry about drying my supply if or when I get pregnant.

Hey everyone. I've not been around much due to stuff happening but AF is due today, I haven't really stressed this month about TTC. We did it around the days I got my + OPK and I only took 2 this cycle, normally everyday. I'm 100% sure AF will come today because it has done the past 6 cycles. Hopefully it doesn't! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->