Ttc #2

Hope you do get to BD dance hun.

My OPK did end up being as dark as the second line after 5 mins yesterday, does that count?! :lol:
We managed to BD last night anyway, so I feel happier. I'll do another test this afternoon though. I really want to feel covered.
We're all full of cold today aswell though :nope:. I totally blame the weather. We've had nothing but cloud rain and fog in Cornwall this week. I need sunshine !!!

I have no idea about opk's but one of the other girls should hopefully givd you an idea.. but yeah that's what I would of done too...you never know!

Well I went to the loo and noticed EWCM...soooo I txt OH and he said he's feeling a bit better and will bd after lol. Alex is at my mums for tea so gives us time later. I'm feeling a little bit hopeful again.I told him I only need 5 mins hahaha.

Hope you all get better soon. Alex got his cold at the weekend and that was down to teething. Hes now got a cough! Don't know how OH has it and I dont though...im with Alex literally 24/7! It was nice here on Tuesday and rubbish weather again now. Roll on summer!

Well I got in from cleaning (I clean for an hour a day at my mums factory) and said to OH "just going in the shower before tea" he said "no your not, bedroom now we got 5 minutes to ourselves" lol he took what I said on board haha.

Haha it's best that way, more fun! I wore a pad today because I was sure AF might make a show but I was just wet :wacko: FF said I was due on today but having a 27 day cycle I'm due on in 2 days so I'll test then! my temp looks good so fingers crossed it doesn't drop! x

It's horrible when you think it's gonna come and it doesnt. I actually spotted for a day before af came last month and I NEVER spot before af so that was wierd.

Ohh fingers crossed for you! Let us know :)

I still have a bit of spotting from af, so annoying! I really hope it buggers off soon, im hoping to start our bd hehe. Im feeling good about this cycle! :)

Hope it buggers off for you soon. It definitely is annoying.

I just feel like sometimes its never gonna happen again :(

It will happen again! Have faith :) (says me who thinks im out before af is even due lol).

How is everyone today? I had such a horrible dream lastnight (since having Alex I very rarely dream). I'd put Alex to bed then went downstairs where my OH, mum and dad were. Half hour later I went to check on Alex and he wasnt in bed, I went in the bathroom and somehow the bath was full and alex was facedown! I woke up so upset. I don't know whether I keep thinking of the mc and still scared I will lose Alex or I keep thinking about the time I was gona lose him (first time he had a seizure and went lifeless) never woke up so upset before.

Well I had mild cramping yesterday and nothing so far today. I'm not expecting to have any symptoms as I had nothing with Alex or last pregnancy either.

:hugs: how horrible. I hate nightmares, they really shake you up don't they?

I'm feeling crampy today. I think i'm in the 2ww now. Trying not to symptom spot and/or think too much into anything. Going to be almost impossible not to though I think :lol: xx

Sorry about the dream!

Im so looking forward to being in the 2ww! My opks havent arrived so hopefully here monday in time to test for ovulation. Im getting some cramps right nowmin my left side, same side as last time. I was hoping id ovulate on the right this cycle to see if there was any difference! Lol my hope is that we get to bd cd 9, 11, 13 and 14 that would be perfect :) but just gonna try relax

So I have loads of lotion like cm today like yesterday just want AF to hurry up so I know. Normally I get a belly ache, spots ans bloating but I've had none! I'm not getting my hopes up until I'm a day late lol x

Hi everyone.
Me and my partner are trying for baby #2 I already have a 21 month old daughter :)

On day two of my period and my thermometer and ovulation sticks arrived in the post today and also some preg tests. I didn't have any luck last cycle so going to start charting from tomorrow and see how I get on . Never done it before .

I'm 24 and from Ireland :)

Heya im also from ireland :) my sons 22 months, ive given up my thermometer for now lol I might start it again next cycle but we will see. Good luck this cycle :)

Hi Keyval!

Hope you get to BD on all those days Redrose!

I'm kindof thinking i've O'd now so just sitting back and seeing what happens. I feel so bloody awful today. I keep being sick and I have a stinker of a cold :(. I cheekily ordered wine on the online shop - which I think I will keep back incase AF shows herself and I need to cheer myself up ;).

The beginning if this cycle seems like it's taking forever! On cd 7. I usually don't o until cd 18. That's a long wait!! I want to poas already! Haha!

Hi ladies! I'm sorry I've been gone for so long (I posted the first few pages of this thread). I did get BFP back in January but little bubs didn't stick. We waited through the February cycle and the March cycle was :BFN: but I'm trying to stay positive for April. I'm in the 2WW now - torture. How is everyone doing today? Even though it's hard to be back TTC again, you ladies seem like a great group to be with!

Hi Chippyslady :hugs: I'm sorry for your loss. Have everything crossed for you this cycle.

I'm in the 2ww at the moment and trying very hard not to symptom spot or reach for the tests. Patience is a virtue I do not possess!!

Thanks dani! It was a tough loss, as they all certainly are, but I've prayed on it and know that it wasn't meant to be. The 2WW is rough isn't it? Only 3 days left for you!!! I was tempted to test this am but I'm only 4 dpo and that would be just silly.

Im cd 12 today and lots of ewcm, negative opk at the moment but I reckon it should be positive by tomorrow and ovulation then thursday :) im so excited to join u ladies in the 2ww!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->