Ttc #2

Yes try and resist the testing!! I'm holding off for as long as possible. I had a false positive last cycle (or a chemical, we're still not sure what happened there). So i'm really nervous about testing.

Ooh exciting redrose!! Not long!!

:wave: Red! That is super good news about the EWCM! I can never get my EWCM and positive OPK at the same time. The OPK seems to be right though because I usually get the :witch: exactly 14 days after but I always try to BD with both. :) Oh, and we used pre-SEED this time which is how I got preggers with my daughter.

I used concieve plus this cycle, im told clomid can make cm hostile. I really hope this cycle is it, so sick of taking these meds!

We're on to cycle 6. Not taking any OPKs this cycle, just temping. Stress free and relaxed. x

Got my smiley face today! Here's to some baby dancing!!

Hi ladies, can I join in here? My DS is 13 months old and DH & I are wanting to TTC #2. I just stopped breastfeeding about 3 weeks ago and haven't had my first PP AF yet, so just kinda stuck in limbo waiting for something to happen at the moment. It took 2 years with DS so I have an appointment with my OB scheduled for the end of May to hopefully give Clomid a try again. In the meantime, I'm hoping something will happen naturally!

Welcome aboard Wanting :).

I have totally lost track how many DPO I am!! I think, maybe, i'm 11? I tested yesterday and a BFN but I don't know how long this cycle will be for me anyway :shrug:. I hate waiting!! Will test again probably next week if still no AF.

Ladies ive some opk questions lol basically ive been testing every morning and kept getting no smileys and barely a second line, then yesterday I got another neg in the morning but by the evening I had tons of cramps so I decided id test at night, I got a smiley! But the second line wasnt as dark but close enough so I was wondering if I just caught the start of my surge, but this morning is completely negative so my question is do u reckon I just missed my peak ? Ive so much cramping and achey ness in my sides and ive had ewcm 5 days now, im wondering is ovulation day is today.

Hey hun I'd say you most likely caught it with getting a smiley. I get negatives within hours. Good luck!

I'm symptom spotting like crazy. Boobs/underarms sore, dizzines, nausea, sore throat, sneezing, headache, increase appetite, tiredness

TTC #2, DS is 7 MO.. am I crazy? lol I'm no spring chicken so I figure we start since it took us 8 months for #1..

Hope you guys can chime in..

1) did any of you use progesterone with #1? I'm wondering if it will be the same with #2?

2) For those with regular cycles, did your cycle remain the same?

3) I hope i'm not hijacking someone's post.. it's been a while since I've used this forum.. sorry!

Hello :) i am ttc for first month!! I have a 20monyh old ds! Fingers crossed it happen for us quickly! How long did everyone take to get pregnant with there firsts? It took my 3 months but felt like forever! IM hoping to be more relaxed about it this time around! Xx

Hey girls

It took me my first cycle with my first but ended in a MC, then I fell pregnant 3 years later and had a healthy boy and now trying this cycle. My temps have been crazy I put that down to having a cold x

Hi ladies. I forgot about this thread and have been over in the tww and was hopeful..but af showed her ugly face this morning! A day early! Atleast I don't have to waste another test.
On to the next cycle now :)

Hey girls

It took me my first cycle with my first but ended in a MC, then I fell pregnant 3 years later and had a healthy boy and now trying this cycle. My temps have been crazy I put that down to having a cold x

I have never took my temps, i dont really understand how it works? Is it too know when your most fertile? I did ov sticks last time but was going to try just using an app to work out my most fertile point? Your little boy is similar age to mine :D. Good luck for this cycle everyone xxx

The lowest is the rise in estrogen, that's the point where you should get a positive OPK. I am testing with my OPKs in 4 days. I don't want to be testing all through the month. I'll only be doing them for 4 days, I really can't be bothered with the fuss this month lol x

Ahhh ok that makes sense :) do u take it at a certain time of day? Does everyone take supplements? My hubs takes zinc supplements when we are ttc!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->