Ttc #2

Hi Ladies :)

We are also TTC #2, first cycle and im currently on CD24 (Usually have a 35day cycle but i think i ovulated a week early this cycle).
I havn't done any opks so i dont know when exactly I ovulated but i remember getting cramps and a bit of ewcm around day 13, we bd around that time.
In the last few days I have been tired, crampy, hormonal and bloated but I have woke up today and all thats dissapeared and I feel completely normal.
Im not hopeful for this cycle, our DD was concieved through IVF after 5 long years TTC however since my pregnancy i seem to have regular 35 day cycles and usually get ovulation pains, so fingers crossed she cured me, and we get our natural bfp this year!

Good luck ladies

I must admit i feel so broody right now ahhh xx

AF due in 2 days for me and I have been really emotional. Crying over everything. Just wish i could fast forward through this week and get back to trying again. was really hoping this was our month but ugh. just don't understand how i could conceive so easily the first time and now im stuck. my obgyn was telling me how fertile i must be to have conceived so quick and now im like where's that perfect fertility now huh? so frustrated sorry...venting. how is everyone else doing?

Sorry you're feeling frustrated Shaele! I hope it happens soon for you!

I too am slightly nervous to be pregnant and nauseous with now having a baby to keep up with/hold/ and give energy to!

How many kids are you all wanting? My next may be my last as my husband has two daughters from a previous marriage (who I love!) but for him that would be 4 kids total and he's a bit older than me and doesn't want to be "too old"

I'm nervous about being pregnant too while I have a 2 year old. I won't be able to just lie on the couch in misery all the time! Plus we are planning a two-week international trip in May, so if I am pregnant then it's gonna suuuuck, but I don't want to wait until after then.

We are going to be DONE after two kids. Snip time for DH!

Hey all. I had my positive on ovulation sticks yesterday so I ovulated a little later than normal. Hopefully get to bed tonight and catch the little eggy! I'm so excited to fall pregnant I just cannot wait

I'm excited too!

Shaele thank you for the welcome!! Have you come off some sort of birth control since your daughter? Couldn't remember if you said you did! And I know that can make baby #2 take a bit longer -

I too am slightly nervous to be pregnant and nauseous with now having a baby to keep up with/hold/ and give energy to!

How many kids are you all wanting? My next may be my last as my husband has two daughters from a previous marriage (who I love!) but for him that would be 4 kids total and he's a bit older than me and doesn't want to be "too old"

I told him, for guys who cares how old you are! Us women are the ones with the time clock who are limited as to when we can have children! Men can have them their whole lives!!

hey BSelk24-I came off the pill this past August and we started trying right away. I read it could take a few months for my own hormones to take over once again but by 6 months they should be back to work right? I mean i get a normal period every month as well as a positive opk test...so who knows. It's just really frustrating not knowing and not being able to control it haha. I want to have 4 kids. Hubby said 3 would be enough. that will have to be something to talk about once it comes up. I am an only child so I want to have a huge family and give my babies lots of playmates (something i really missed out on as a kid). got lots of attention from my parents but i always wished i had siblings. but the way things are going who knows if i'll even have 2! :shrug: I also understand what you mean about age being a factor really only concerning women. I'm 29 now and still have time to have my big family if things don't take that long each time we try to conceive. maybe its just not in the cards for me...but im going to try my hardest!

As far as being nervous goes I think that's completely natural. I mean adding an addition to the family is a total change to your current routine regardless of how many children you already have. i don't blame you ladies at all. I'm sure most of us can empathize.

AF due in 2 days for me and I have been really emotional. Crying over everything. Just wish i could fast forward through this week and get back to trying again. was really hoping this was our month but ugh. just don't understand how i could conceive so easily the first time and now im stuck. my obgyn was telling me how fertile i must be to have conceived so quick and now im like where's that perfect fertility now huh? so frustrated sorry...venting. how is everyone else doing?

Sorry you're feeling frustrated Shaele! I hope it happens soon for you!

Thanks Slammerkin! baby dust to you as well

Hey all. I had my positive on ovulation sticks yesterday so I ovulated a little later than normal. Hopefully get to bed tonight and catch the little eggy! I'm so excited to fall pregnant I just cannot wait

That's great! I am excited for you too! good luck :dance:

Hi Ladies :)

We are also TTC #2, first cycle and im currently on CD24 (Usually have a 35day cycle but i think i ovulated a week early this cycle).
I havn't done any opks so i dont know when exactly I ovulated but i remember getting cramps and a bit of ewcm around day 13, we bd around that time.
In the last few days I have been tired, crampy, hormonal and bloated but I have woke up today and all thats dissapeared and I feel completely normal.
Im not hopeful for this cycle, our DD was concieved through IVF after 5 long years TTC however since my pregnancy i seem to have regular 35 day cycles and usually get ovulation pains, so fingers crossed she cured me, and we get our natural bfp this year!

Good luck ladies

Hi and welcome Becki09! (I really need to get a hang of the multi quote response function on this site :dohh:...) Anyway glad you came to join us. Regular cycles are a great sign for ttc naturally so don't give up on this month yet! opks are a great tool to use if you have an irregular or regular cycle though so if it doesn't work out this month give them a shot. you at least will know for sure when ovulation happens. for me they are a peace of mind lol. but it sounds like you are experiencing some other symptoms too which is great. keep us updated and good luck!

So the other night, my husband asked me what I would want to name our child if we had another boy- I was shocked! He's basically on board for #2 just because it's what I've wanted- but now he's getting into it! And granted he's only thinking about another son, but I'll take it!! Haha

And this this morning he turns to our son and says, "Zackary, are you wanting a baby brother?" I smiled and he says "or baby sister?" Haha I was like yay!! Include those baby girl vibes please!!

So glad he's getting into this with me as we get closer to trying! :happydance:

So the other night, my husband asked me what I would want to name our child if we had another boy- I was shocked! He's basically on board for #2 just because it's what I've wanted- but now he's getting into it! And granted he's only thinking about another son, but I'll take it!! Haha

And this this morning he turns to our son and says, "Zackary, are you wanting a baby brother?" I smiled and he says "or baby sister?" Haha I was like yay!! Include those baby girl vibes please!!

So glad he's getting into this with me as we get closer to trying! :happydance:

that's adorable! happy for you! makes things a lot easier and less stressful when you know now its not just you wanting another baby.

Hey ladies! How's everyone doing!? Anyone testing this week?

Shaele, have you seen the evil AF arrive?

BSelck- Oh yes...she showed up right on schedule. ](*,) just makes me go on a crazy question binge. like...since i had a c section what if i have scar tissue that's preventing the baby from attaching again? or what if it's blocking the tubes? and i read online (which no one should do ever) about what could possibly be wrong with me and just get overwhelmed with scary things. hubby is no help during my moments of distress too. he's all like you know it's random right? and some of my friends who have pcos are getting pregnant faster than i am. which is great for them! super happy for them! HOWEVER, it's like they sometimes don't have periods for months so they have no idea when they ovulate...here i am with perfect timing with everything...always get my period right on time...how did they catch their egg which only had a small chance of even being released each month to begin with trump my every month right on time egg? it just confuses me! also i mean no offence to anyone who may be be dealing with pcos right now. im not saying that i deserve it over them or anything like that, i just want to know what the process is. like i said i am super happy for anyone who gets pregnant when they want to be. just trying to figure it all out. i am wishing all you ladies lots of luck as i will be continuing again next month. i hope every single one of you get your bfp!

Hi! Can I join you ladies?
I'm TTC #2 on my first cycle after having my mirena IUD out on the 30th of December 2015. I have an 18 month old son who was a surprise honeymoon baby. I just got a positive OPK this afternoon and BD last night and will tonight and hopefully tomorrow night as well.

Hope everyone gets their BFP'S really soon!

Good luck ladies xxx I've got period pains today, hoping it isn't AF coming, she isn't due until next weekend :(

Hi! Can I join you ladies?
I'm TTC #2 on my first cycle after having my mirena IUD out on the 30th of December 2015. I have an 18 month old son who was a surprise honeymoon baby. I just got a positive OPK this afternoon and BD last night and will tonight and hopefully tomorrow night as well.

Hope everyone gets their BFP'S really soon!

Hi BabyDoll007! of course you may join! welcome! sounds like you got the timing down...now on to the awful and dreaded ttw...good luck!

Thank you. Hopefully we've caught the egg. I had a negative OPK this morning so I must have a short Lh surge (tested 14 hours apart). For those who aren't so new to all this would I be 1 DPO today?

Thank you. Hopefully we've caught the egg. I had a negative OPK this morning so I must have a short Lh surge (tested 14 hours apart). For those who aren't so new to all this would I be 1 DPO today?

Yes! Today would be your 1 DPO :) Can I ask how the Mirena removal went? And did you get your period (or at least some kind of bleed) right after the removal?

BSelck- Oh yes...she showed up right on schedule. ](*,) just makes me go on a crazy question binge. like...since i had a c section what if i have scar tissue that's preventing the baby from attaching again? or what if it's blocking the tubes? and i read online (which no one should do ever) about what could possibly be wrong with me and just get overwhelmed with scary things. hubby is no help during my moments of distress too. he's all like you know it's random right? and some of my friends who have pcos are getting pregnant faster than i am. which is great for them! super happy for them! HOWEVER, it's like they sometimes don't have periods for months so they have no idea when they ovulate...here i am with perfect timing with everything...always get my period right on time...how did they catch their egg which only had a small chance of even being released each month to begin with trump my every month right on time egg? it just confuses me! also i mean no offence to anyone who may be be dealing with pcos right now. im not saying that i deserve it over them or anything like that, i just want to know what the process is. like i said i am super happy for anyone who gets pregnant when they want to be. just trying to figure it all out. i am wishing all you ladies lots of luck as i will be continuing again next month. i hope every single one of you get your bfp!

Oh Boo Shaele!! I know the feeling of all the questions going on in your head of "what's wrong with me" when it seems everyone else who is not even trying to get pregnant, gets pregnant! But it seems like you are right on track and doing everything correctly! Are you taking any vitamins or supplements? I can't remember if you listed those before! It will happen for you I know it will!!

As for me, AF came right on time on the 22nd, so because I've heard that you bleed right after removal, I decided I wanted to line up my Mirena removal with my next period.

So instead of my March 1st removal date, the hubs and I have moved up my appt to February 18th!! (just before my next AF which should be due February 20th) So even though that is only a couple of weeks earlier, I am still excited!! I'm only a few weeks away from TTC #2 with you ladies!! Woo hoo!! :happydance:

Yes! Today would be your 1 DPO :) Can I ask how the Mirena removal went? And did you get your period (or at least some kind of bleed) right after the removal?

Thanks. The removal was good and over literally before I had realized and only took 1 min. Didn't feel a thing. And no I had no bleeding at all which I was worrying over because I too was under the impression that you get a withdrawal bleed at the least but nothing for 2.5 weeks and then I had about 4 hours of light spotting which I wasn't going to count as AF but after my OPK's and O I'm counting it now lol.
Good luck with your removal the 18th isn't too far away now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->