Ttc #2

Thank you ladies :)

Second - are you staying team yellow? We will :)

drjo - we are not too far apart :)

MrsK - congrats on having a girl! I'm secretly hoping for one, but trying to convince myself it's going to be a boy, last thing I want to feel is disappointment on the day the baby is born.

Thanks, mom. I'm excited about a girl this time since we're done after this kiddo. But I know you'll love any baby just the same.

Thank you ladies :)

Second - are you staying team yellow? We will :)

drjo - we are not too far apart :)

MrsK - congrats on having a girl! I'm secretly hoping for one, but trying to convince myself it's going to be a boy, last thing I want to feel is disappointment on the day the baby is born.

No, I considered going team yellow but caved and found out when I had my NIPT done. It's a second boy for us! I was worried I'd be disappointed about a second boy, which is part of why I chose not to go team yellow - I didn't want to expect a girl for nine months and then be sad. But I've been really happy about a second boy! It surprises me, I had one day of disappointment and now having two little boys just feels "right" for our family. We only want two kiddos and we were open to any combination.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for a girl for you, but it will be great no matter what!

Hello! I'm TTC #2 CD 9 and first month of trying. I'm already obsessing, it's all I can think about, help!

Yes any gender will be more than loved :)

Good luck immy! I hope you don't have to wait long :)

Hi, thought id join you ladies. I am ttc #2, my first is 17 months and we have been tring(well ntnp) for 3 months and really trying for the past 2 months. I am on CD 31 of a 32 day cycle. feeling very out for this month so i haven't wasted any tests, if af doesn't show tomorrow then I will be testing. Feeling as though shes on her way though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->