Ttc #2

Thanks😀
Sorry I might sound a bit silly, but what is Vitex?
Thank you everyone

Ttc #2 here as well! DS was a surprise so this is our first go-round of ttc and boy it's a roller coaster! Anyone feel a lot of stress/pressure ttc #2? All I think about is the growing age gap with each unsuccessful cycle.

amber - fx that all of what you do (not just supplements) helps!

anne - let's hope the fullness/ache is a good sign, but 3dpo is really early for implantation, hopefully it's just getting ready for it!

peanut - gl on your beta! if you are testing more, i can't wait to see more tests and look for lines!

mummyduck - hmm almost pos but not quite. is cd 11 early for you to start a surge?

afm - feeling a little more energy as the second tri continues, def better than being completely exhausted all day long! not much going on with me, my next ob is oct 7th. i hope that you ladies won't have much longer to wait to be exhausted and nauseated (and more)!

I used a test from dollar store, says to use when af is late, hardly a line at all, real squinter. So, af wouldn't be due yet. But beta tomorrow, hope I was not hasty in calling myself pregnant. Lol

Ttc #2 here as well! DS was a surprise so this is our first go-round of ttc and boy it's a roller coaster! Anyone feel a lot of stress/pressure ttc #2? All I think about is the growing age gap with each unsuccessful cycle.

Yes! So much pressure!! Arghhh!

Thanks😀
Sorry I might sound a bit silly, but what is Vitex?
Thank you everyone

It is an herb that a lot of women use to help regulate their cycle's, so it would be perfect for getting yours to start quickly and stay "normal" and its safe to take. I'm actually taking it now, I bought a version called Femaprin which has two forms of Vitex in it and a high dose of B6 which is very helpful for regulating your hormones, improving your luteal phase, and helping increase egg health and maturity. Vitex is NOT an actual hormone, so its not going to do things to you that your body doesn't feel it needs, it will use it how it see's fit and dispose of the rest of it. If that makes any sense. Here's a link to my YouTube channel that I just started but I do have a video up already about fertility supplements and how they work and all.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-uY034WXDTyA1xLF5gr7oQ

anne - let's hope the fullness/ache is a good sign, but 3dpo is really early for implantation, hopefully it's just getting ready for it!

peanut - gl on your beta! if you are testing more, i can't wait to see more tests and look for lines!

mummyduck - hmm almost pos but not quite. is cd 11 early for you to start a surge?

afm - feeling a little more energy as the second tri continues, def better than being completely exhausted all day long! not much going on with me, my next ob is oct 7th. i hope that you ladies won't have much longer to wait to be exhausted and nauseated (and more)!

I used a test from dollar store, says to use when af is late, hardly a line at all, real squinter. So, af wouldn't be due yet. But beta tomorrow, hope I was not hasty in calling myself pregnant. Lol

Will you post a pic?

OMG!!! Yes! Its driving me insane :wacko:

Will you post a pic?

I threw it out.

Do you think I'm seeing some progression? I'm not sure...:shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 8
Hi girls.

Hope your all well. Cant believe im back here!! This forum was a god send when TTC #1 he is now 4 and we are TTC #2!!! Its cycle 1 and day 13 although i have long cycles of at least 33 days. Im excited to share the journey with u all.

Baby dust xxx

Yes, from left to right, right? Mine normally stay slightly progressing until BAM they are blazing positive. When are you testing? And are you testing more than once a day? Those are wondfo's right?

Beta test back and not a bfp

I'm so sorry, hun. BIG :hugs: I know how disappointing it can be to think you are starting to see something on the test's and then it not be real. it's happened to me numerous times. Can I ask if they actually gave you a number like they did a quantitative test or did they just say 'no" like they had done a qualitative beta? Bc there is a difference.

Yes, from left to right, right? Mine normally stay slightly progressing until BAM they are blazing positive. When are you testing? And are you testing more than once a day? Those are wondfo's right?

Yes... Testing after lunch and evening but there is a morning one in there too which I know I should probably ignore.

Yes... Testing after lunch and evening but there is a morning one in there too which I know I should probably ignore.

Okay, good, that's what I was getting at anyways, hoping that you weren't testing in the morning or FMU. My SMU or anything after FMU is where it's at for LH testing... I would say it will pop positive soon though! :thumbup:

Peanut, so sorry for your neg hcg- huge hugs!!
Fxmummyduck- hope you get your pos soon!!

Beta test back and not a bfp

I'm so sorry, hun. BIG :hugs: I know how disappointing it can be to think you are starting to see something on the test's and then it not be real. it's happened to me numerous times. Can I ask if they actually gave you a number like they did a quantitative test or did they just say 'no" like they had done a qualitative beta? Bc there is a difference.

Just said negative, but I looked back onto my online patient portal and it was quantitive, which doesn't tell number. And, after being bummed and emotional all day. I was reminded on fb by a momma from my pregnancy group on this site with dd, you're not out til af shows. So, maybe I O late or conceived late, or I am not pregnant. But, I am holding out here til af

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->