Ttc #2

Beta test back and not a bfp

I'm so sorry, hun. BIG :hugs: I know how disappointing it can be to think you are starting to see something on the test's and then it not be real. it's happened to me numerous times. Can I ask if they actually gave you a number like they did a quantitative test or did they just say 'no" like they had done a qualitative beta? Bc there is a difference.

Just said negative, but I looked back onto my online patient portal and it was quantitive, which doesn't tell number. And, after being bummed and emotional all day. I was reminded on fb by a momma from my pregnancy group on this site with dd, you're not out til af shows. So, maybe I O late or conceived late, or I am not pregnant. But, I am holding out here til af

I agree with all you said! And I think it's stupid for doctor's to even bother with the yes/no blood test, just get the fricking numbers!!! I mean COME ON!! The blood test is set to the same mIU level as a urine test, so why did they even bother with a blood test? They both are 25mIU, if your blood work did not break that 25mIU it kicks out a NO, plain and simple. So, hold on just a bit longer, and we did a squinter on that test you did, as well as the one you said you saw put didn't post. Don't do that anymore! please, lol. ALWAYS post pics!!! We want to see too so we can help you analyze it :rofl: Good luck and I'm praying for you!

Second beta showed negative too. Whatever, af late. Will now be testing Saturday October 1, then af will be late for cd as its late lp wise now. Maybe something then? Not giving up

Hi Ladies, I'm 14DPO and couldn't wait to test another 3 days so I thought I'd give it a shot today and I got a BFP! So this just proves that even though my cycle is irregular and so long, I was still able to catch the egg. Good luck to everyone else! Baby dust.

Oh also, I didn't have any symptoms like I did with DS. The only weird thing was that he keeps touching my breasts and he hasn't been interested in breast feeding since he stopped cold turkey in May.

Welcome rousseau31 and tracyhopes!

rousseau31- ttc is harder than most think! Full of pressure and frustration. trust me you can always vent on here (we do)!

Tracyhopes – glad that you came back to bnb, can't wait to hear how your journey unfolds!

Congrats mommyofseabas!!! :happydance: do we get to see your lovely lines, please post a pic if able!

Cw – don't feel silly, ask if you don't know, part of what people do on here!

Peanut – sorry about your betas but I agree, not out till af shows!

Mummuduck – they look close, can't wait to see your blazing pos!

Congrats mommyofseabas!!! :happydance: do we get to see your lovely lines, please post a pic if able!

Here it is.

Wait, you're in the cities? I literally live an hour and a half from you. Fx for you.

Yes! How funny. We live 6 blocks from Lake Calhoun in Uptown. I know how frustrating it gets sometimes but just keep a positive attitude because stress works against you. I'm pulling for you and your family!

Cw – don't feel silly, ask if you don't know, part of what people do on here!

Peanut – sorry about your betas but I agree, not out till af shows!

Mummuduck – they look close, can't wait to see your blazing pos!

:( still haven't picked up a positive, I know I get short surges so it could have been during a night when I wouldn't have tested but now feeling a bit doubtful. I had drunk a lot of water and couldn't hold it, we were also out and I didn't test until we got back, so that was only about an hours hold. Hoping I just couldn't p@catch my positive rather than it just didnt happen.

Hi Ladies, I'm 14DPO and couldn't wait to test another 3 days so I thought I'd give it a shot today and I got a BFP! So this just proves that even though my cycle is irregular and so long, I was still able to catch the egg. Good luck to everyone else! Baby dust.

Oh also, I didn't have any symptoms like I did with DS. The only weird thing was that he keeps touching my breasts and he hasn't been interested in breast feeding since he stopped cold turkey in May.

Congratulations!!!

Many bfp going on, hope to finally have a strong one and then get betas again and be goid. So late for af, feel like I am bleeding, wearing liner. But nothing just a lot of cm, nothing internally either. Maybe I O and implanted late and this is good?

Got my blaring positive opk this morning, and we bd last night. Hopefully we can again tonight too!! Yay!! So happy to see such a strong positive!

Congratulations to those with BFP'S and
Fxmummyduck i have my fingers crossed for you! So excited to see where we all end up this month :)
I have a good feeling this group will see lots of good news 😊

Hi everyone! Congratulations, Mommyofseabas. Here's to a wonderful nine months.

I took a break from TTC this month because I went ahead and got some dental surgery I was told I needed. I'd been considering putting it off, but I don't know how long TTC will take and I know pregnancy can make existing dental issues worse, so I didn't want to have it hanging over me. I had the surgery two weeks ago and, fingers crossed, it seems to be healing really well. It was a pretty painless procedure and I'm thinking I could probably start trying again this month.

In some ways it was nice to take a cycle off and not have to think about temping or symptom-spotting, but I'm refreshed and ready to try. This will be my first month trying Prometrium, so I really have to be sure to identify ovulation.

Hope everybody's doing well!

Hi everyone! Congratulations, Mommyofseabas. Here's to a wonderful nine months.

I took a break from TTC this month because I went ahead and got some dental surgery I was told I needed. I'd been considering putting it off, but I don't know how long TTC will take and I know pregnancy can make existing dental issues worse, so I didn't want to have it hanging over me. I had the surgery two weeks ago and, fingers crossed, it seems to be healing really well. It was a pretty painless procedure and I'm thinking I could probably start trying again this month.

In some ways it was nice to take a cycle off and not have to think about temping or symptom-spotting, but I'm refreshed and ready to try. This will be my first month trying Prometrium, so I really have to be sure to identify ovulation.

Hope everybody's doing well!

Many bfp going on, hope to finally have a strong one and then get betas again and be goid. So late for af, feel like I am bleeding, wearing liner. But nothing just a lot of cm, nothing internally either. Maybe I O and implanted late and this is good?

Here it is.

Wait, you're in the cities? I literally live an hour and a half from you. Fx for you.

Yes! How funny. We live 6 blocks from Lake Calhoun in Uptown. I know how frustrating it gets sometimes but just keep a positive attitude because stress works against you. I'm pulling for you and your family!

Got my blaring positive opk this morning, and we bd last night. Hopefully we can again tonight too!! Yay!! So happy to see such a strong positive!

Congratulations to those with BFP'S and
Fxmummyduck i have my fingers crossed for you! So excited to see where we all end up this month :)
I have a good feeling this group will see lots of good news 😊

MommyofSeabas- Congratulations! Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!

second.time- It probably is a good thing you went ahead and took care of your dental problem, I know my teeth got a lot worse while I was pregnant with my first, I wish I would of known at that time I needed to get done what I could. Glad that you are feeling hopeful and positive about trying this cycle, as well! May I ask what the Prometrium is?

peanutmomma- I would be holding onto hope as well, if it were me in your shoes, so keep on staying positive and hopefully you will get some answers soon. Do you take your BBT's? that might actually give you an idea of what is happening right now, just a thought though.

fxmummyduck- Glad to see you got your + OPK. The same thing happened to me last month, thinking that I had missed the surge and then bam it turned it up. You've got some great BD timing, so I think your chances of a BFP are good! Fx'd for you ;)

OilyMamma- I'm excited to see what happens with everyone as well, I know I've seen a lot of ladies come and go with a BFP since this thread began, so I'm sure we will have a few more this month as well :) Probably had a lot to do with the fact that we are all 2nd (or more) timer's as well. lol

AFM- I am currently CD13, started getting High readings on my monitors on CD10, looking at my wondfo's and the progression I have going, I would say that my O is right around the corner, esp with today being the last day of the Black Cohosh. I have read that when you stop taking it it normally kind of "trigger's" Ovulation, so we will see. As for my vitamin/supplement/herb regimen and how it's going- It's fricking AWESOME!! I had read that some women don't start seeing "results" from them for months, while others see it immediately. Upon reading that, I figured I would probably be in the wait and see group, but luckily I am not and have been seeing positive side effects from them very quickly. So I'm looking forward to seeing how this cycle turns out :happydance: This cycle is actually much different for me. I've been a lot more relaxed, happy, and not stressed out, which I think has a lot to do with the supplements, and that I can "see" that they are doing their job, instead of what it has been for several months, of never knowing when I would O and always worried about BD timing, bc my O was never even around the same time from cycle to cycle. BD hasn't been stressful this cycle it's actually been fun and exciting, but that's probably for a different kind of forum- :blush: lol.

I don't temp, no. I tried once and when I wake up, I can't lay in bed long enough bc I have to pee to bad. And hard with a 2 year, almost 3 this saturday, old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->